(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Williamsburg Memorial Park

Business Name:
    Williamsburg Memorial Park
    URL:
    http://williamsburgmemorialpark.com
    Keywords:
    memorial park
    Description:
    For 55 years, Williamsburg Memorial Park has proudly served the residents of America’s Historic Triangle area. Our cemetery is one of the most beautiful in Virginia. It features an English garden design that fits in perfectly with the rich history of the colonial area. Scroll down to find out why we should be your final resting place.
    Owner Name:
    marketing manager
    Full Address:
    130 King William Drive
    Williamsburg
    VA
    Phone:
    Fax:
    Operating Hours:
    mon - fri 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
    Video Links:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGT6OtRedh8mbwaC-Q5gvFw
    Social Media…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Perma Deck & Rails

Owner name
    Nicole Moore

Website
    http://www.permadeck.com/

Address
    Bay 10, 5935 35th Street SE
    Calgary, Alberta T2C 2H1, Canada

Phone
    403-271-7990

Fax
    403-278-5099

Hours
    Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
    Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Statutory Holidays

Years

Description
    For over 20 years, Perma Deck & Rails has been enhancing properties in Calgary through our decking and railing services. We are experts in custom-built decks, glass railing, picket railing and aluminum railing installations in Calgary. Our large selection of materials enable you to get the desired look for your project. We are locally owned, fully licensed and insured and are committed…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Orlando Kitchen Remodeling

https://orlandokitchenremodeling.net
    Keywords:
    Kitchen remodeling, kitchen remodeler
    Description:
    Welcome to Orlando Kitchen Remodeling. If you are planning on remodeling your kitchen to give it a special look, you have come to the right place. Together with our team on experts we will help you build your dream kitchen. Your kitchen will not only look beautiful but serve functional as well.
    Address:

55 W Gore St
    Orlando, FL
    Phone:
    407-584-1404
    Business Email:
    contact@orlandokitchenremodeling.net

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Set quota control for cognitive service

There is no quota control in the cognitive service now. The overage charge cannot be controlled on the service provider side. It is necessary to provide the ability for customer to appropriately control their usage and billing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Unlimited Towing

Website
    https://www.unlimitedtowingctx.com
    Keywords
    towing service belton, towing belton, auto towing belton, cheap towing belton, 24 7 towing belton, cheap towing near me belton, towing company near me belton, rv towing near me belton, tow belton, winch outs belton, wrecker service belton, tow truck belto
    Description:
    Our towing company was created to assist customers who found themselves in a tough spot due to a problem such as collision, accident, or vehicle malfunction. We've been there, and we know many others who have been there. It is a stressful and upsetting situation, and a tow truck service that genuinely cares and strives…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How you can easily recover the forgotten password user of the Amped 600mW range extender | https://setup.ampedwireless.com

We can easily recover the forgotten password of the Amped 600mW range extender. If you need to check https://setup.ampedwireless.com. First of all, open the chrome browser, and enter the www.setup.ampedwireless.com. or insert the IP address 192.168.1.240. Enter the username and password. Username and password are the admin. Go to the advanced settings. lick on wireless settings. Create a unique password and reenter it. For more knowledge check https://ampedwirelessextendersetup.com/2020/02/03/how-can-the-user-setup-the-amped-600mw-range-extendersetup-ampedwireless-com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. have usual login into azure website (e.g. azure storage), now it is just a page where you click my account and it is just badzhillion ADS

simply add login button and login to azure page like everyone else does, no need to overcomplicate it, it is not that difficult, I could do it for you for free if it is too difficult for you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Choose The Best Honeymoon Plan Call Nepal Honeymoon Package

You are a new marry couple, and you want to enjoy the honeymoon choose the honeymoon location. Nepal is the best option for the Honeymoon Tour because it is good weather, scenic nature. New couples enjoy the marry life. For more Information visit Our Site: https://www.travels2nepal.com/nepal-honeymoon-package

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Prince Locksmith

Address:
    Hollywood, FL

Phone Number:
    (954) 884-8080

https://www.princelocksmith.com

Business Email:
    info@princelocksmith.com

Business Description:
    Are you locked out of your home, car or business? Have you lost your keys and you need a new set of keys? Or are you looking to duplicate them in case of that eventuality? Do you need to change, repair or fix the doors in your house or car? No matter the locksmith services you may be in need of, we are equal to the task and we will offer you professional locksmith service in Hollywood, FL.
    We are a leading full-service locksmith company specializing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Increase concurrent user limit for Azure AD Authentication with P2S VPN

Increase the concurrent user limit (currently 128 MAX user) for Azure AD Authentication with P2S VPN. This should match the sizing on the gateway e.g VpnGw1 should allow MAX250 connections for AAD authentication, not 128. VpnGw2 shoud allow 500 AAD P2S VPNs e.t.c...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I want a history of the Status chart

I would like a historic data view of the status chart over time. Basically I am looking for where to deploy service mirrors and what I want to identify is which datacenters are LEAST likely to have simultaneous failure for the services I need.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Azure computer vision Image Processing API

I have uploaded below uploaded file in Image Processing api (it contains special characters and two words)
    but it does not return following characters("()_") after image processed to text.

and i have uploaded another file it contains only a single word (theRe) r is only in upper case in uploaded image, but it does not return the text in same case it returns(there) word

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. hoverboard uk

A self-altering cruiser (in like way hoverboard, self-modifying board) might be a self-changing man or lady transporter containing robotized wheels related with very one verbalized pads on which the rider zones their ft.

https://www.segbo.co.uk/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Arizona Water Company is one of the largest investor-owned water utilities in Arizona. The Company, whose home office is located in Phoenix,

Company Name:
    Arizona Water Company
    Full Name:
    Micheal Whitehead
    Street:
    3805 N. Black Canyon Hwy
    City:
    Phoenix
    State:

Arizona
    USA
    Zip Code:
    Arizona Water Company is one of the largest investor-owned water utilities in Arizona. The Company, whose home office is located in Phoenix, Arizona, was organized in 1955 around a nucleus of ten water systems acquired from Arizona Public Service Company. Today it provides water service to a population of nearly 250,000 in eight counties and in more than thirty communities throughout Arizona

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Any chance to provide NSG with FQDN

I believe this topic has been asked frequently and collecting many feedback as well. but still wanna know if we have such plan on roadmap and ETA if possible.

• Deploying FW is too expensive
    • And outlook.office365.com doesn’t belong to pre-defined tage

Therefore, FQDN would be only ideal solutions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. No Link - 'Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day:Fundamentals' (29th April 2020 0800 CET)

I attended yesterdays 'Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day:Fundamentals' (28th April 2020 0800 CET), which was great, but have not received a link to todays session (29th April 2020).

I would love to complete the training, and receive the exam voucher.

Can you assist?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. support Firefox for using Azure

It would be great if Firefox would be fully supported. I auto-update my Firefox, so assume I have the newest version.

In Azure, many functions do not work, though.
    Trying to test a `web chat bot' always returns:
    "There was an error signing you in. Refresh and try again."

Other services are also not available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Expose the subject name for certificates in Get-AzureCertificate and Remove-AzureCertificate

Get-AzureCertificate and Remove-AzureCertificate should be augmented to allow me to remove all certificates matching a regex on their CN name. I can only do this through the management portal one at a time since I can see the Subject field in the UI, but the Powershell cmdlets don't expose the Subject field in the requests or responses to allow me to automate this in bulk.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Roofers Pembroke Pines

9117 Taft St
    Pembroke Pines, FL, 33024

786-661-1266

http://rooferspp.com/

Business Hours:
    8:00-4:00

Description:
    We're your top roofers of Pembroke Pines. Whether you need a roof repair or a new roof, we're reliable and qualified give us a call today!

Category:
    Roofing

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)