(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Offer way to determine in MS Graph whether user is global admin

There's no documentation on the correct way to determine if a user is a global admin. This needs to be documented.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure support grammer

When filing a new support request I noticed that when it's asking some of the questions one of them says: "When did you first noticed the problem?" when it should say "When did you first notice the problem?"

It's a minor grammatical issue, but we should be professional.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How can the user security features in the Amped Artemis AC 1300 wifi router | www.setup.ampedwireless.com

The Amped router comes with many security features. You can easily access the security features in the Amped Artemis AC 1300 wifi router, now you open the web browser. Here you can enter www.setup.ampedwireless.com .Now you can enter the username and password. Now you click on the advanced settings, here again, click on the wireless settings. Here you can easily enable the security features. If you need any support https://ampedwirelesssetups.com/2019/12/12/setup-amped-artemis-ac1300-wifi-router/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Azure standard loadbalancer - force all UDP traffic bidirectionally back over the LB

Currently a single specific session with the same source and destination port on UDP will be routed correctly. But when the system behind the loadbalancer stars creating multiple sessions with the same destination port but different source ports (Random) it will be routed directly back bypassing the loadbalancer fully. This breaks functionality for certain UDP based designs....

Please make it possible to route the traffic always via the loadbalancer

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. App registration - API Keys expiration

Hi,
    as other suggest (e.g. https://cloud.google.com/docs/authentication/api-keys) it appears as good security practice to recreate the API keys of a service principal. Would it be an option to enforce the maximum expiration to 1 or 2 years and restrict the usage of "never expires"?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. HP Printer Setup Number 1-833-295-5216 Customer care help.

HP Printer setup gets printer designed and introduced with no issue. It is fundamental for smooth chipping away at printer that it is designed appropriately. Without legitimate design a printer can give numerous mistakes.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. das

dasd <script>alert()</script>

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tree Service Minneapolis

URL:
    http://www.treeserviceminneapolis.net/
    Keywords:
    tree removal minneapolis , tree trimming minneapolis , stump removal, emergency storm damage, minneapolis tree service, tree removal near me,
    Description:
    Minneapolis,Mn. best tree removal, trimming and stump grinding service.
    Owner Name:
    Mr Lopez
    Full Address:
    1103 4th St SE #3
    Minneapolis,MN
    Phone:
    612-293-4161
    Business Email:
    treecareprosmn@gmail.com

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to place runbooks in folders within an automation account.

I would like to have the ability to place runbooks in an automation account into separate folders within the automation account.

This could/should have the following features/benefits:
    - better overview of existing runbooks.
    - RBAC at folder level, providing access to a defined set of runbooks by placing runbooks in specific folders.
    - Ability to link a specific branch of an Azure DevOps/Git repository to a specific folder, enabling dev/test/prod versions of runbooks.
    - Ability to filter jobs by folder.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make Always On (device) VPN Windows 10 PRO compatible

The idea is simple: make the Always On (device) VPN tunnel Windows 10 PRO compatible. Currently it's only W10 ENT\EDU supported/compatible.

Now the device-tunnel itself works fine on W10 Pro machines, just not the auto-connect part after a reboot. Which is silly because of the working workaround.

Workaround:

If you create a scheduled task to run a cmd file (to start the vpn) at system startup as NT AUTHORITY\system, the VPN-tunnel is still available before user logon.

I've tested this workaround with an Azure-only test-tenant / P2S vpn connection, and works perfect for me.

For those interested: I've attached a…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Best Solution for Outlook PST Repair

For recovery of corrupted Outlook PST files and restore deleted items, one can make use of Shoviv Outlook PST Repair tool. Using this tool, Outlook users can also import PST to Office 365, Live Exchange Server, new PST, EML, and MSG. It also helps to save PST to HTML, RTF, Cal, vCal, and vCard format.

Get More Info:

https://community.spiceworks.com/products/66517-shoviv-outlook-pst-repair-v19

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. temporal tables SQLServer 2019

Please enhance "disable" / "enable" for temporal tables, zo large maintenance can be performed without having the temporal part "exploding".
    When you now disable temporal and re-enable it, the engine starts a fresh set of temporal data in the temporal system table.
    ( it persists the old temporal data, but that cannot be joined/added with the temporal query using the FOR SYSTEM_TIME clause )

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. On recurring hourly or daily WebJob, enable the "On Particular Schedule" too.

Please give more flexibility on recurrence of WebJobs.

For example, I'm running a WebJob that processes all unprocessed orders of my physical shop every hour. Since my shop is closed during the night and Saturday, I don't need this WebJob to run then.
    There should be an option to set an additional schedule to each WebJob that sets the overall enabled/disabled times, which when enabled, the job will execute, otherwise, the originally scheduled execution will be cancelled.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Out Parameters - Feasibility in Stored Procedure Activity

Currently I don't see any feature in Stored Procedure activity in Azure Data Factory(Version-2) to allow/pass Variables to the OutPut Parameters to use them in the subsequent activities. I managed to do my work with some other workaround - But even that too fails if the i need to use multiple Output Parameters (>1). Please Suggest to add this in the upcoming version which is more prominent use case in real time scenarios.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. faster attach to process

It should be possible to attach to a process in a fater way. It's an opration made hundread of times a day, and istead of
    ctrl+alt+p (two hand needed)
    press w
    click w3wp right process
    click ok in confirmation box
    I don't know how, a suggestion may be a dropdown menù that can be configurable with proper filter to process list (don't forget to add apppoolname for iis process description), but i'm sure you'll find better way
    please let at least the confirmation box be option somehow

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Capturing API-Header responses capability

Team,

Currently, I couldn't any feature to capture header responses received from the API Call - to a variable to use that variable in further API requests. In order to achieve solution to this requirement by adding any new feature/any existing capabilities that suffice the need .

Please Suggest

Thanks
    Naveen

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is their any help on AV to setup on Linux VM