Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• or
  1. Microsoft Azure is not enable in country/Region(Cambodia)

The Microsoft Azure account is not available in my Country/Region(Cambodia).

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please support the use of Azure Public Logic Apps and an on-premise data gateway registered by a GCC-Mid (L2) Azure Active Directory tenant

We are a government customer with a GCC-Mid (L2) Azure Active Directory tenant. That means that it is a GCC tenant that runs on Azure Public infrastructure so that it can provide identity services to Office 365 GCC. We have our Azure Public subscriptions linked to that tenant within https://portal.azure.com/. Everything works fine EXCEPT being able to register an on-premise data gateway within our tenant and allowing our Logic Apps in Azure Public to connect to that on-premise data gateway. This is because the gateway is registered in an Azure Government region so that Power BI GCC…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add better support for Azure Front Door w/Active Directory

I have public-facing websites, and each of those has active directory staging slots. When using Front Door, you have to use HTTP probing to route to and from FD to Web App (not HTTPS) and you have to use custom domain names on the app service then leave the FD backdoor host header blank.

This seems like a nuance that should at least be documented.

Alternatively, Application Gateway support response rewriting, I think if FD offered this it could also solve my problem in a more elegant manner.

Either way, I have to assume it common to use Front Door…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Get the Active Directory IP address configured in Azure Classic portal via C# API or PowerShell command

In our application, we get the Domain IP address configured in classic portal as an input from user. We need to validate the Domain IP address provided by customer is valid or not.

So if we have any API to get the list of Active Directory IP address configured in Azure Classic portal via C# API or PowerShell command, we can validate the same.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Include Bangladesh in Windows Azure country list

Bangladesh should be included in windows azure country list .

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Active Directory VPN client for MAC

There is not AAD VPN Client for MAC. The VPN Gateway functionately is through tenant identifier and token, in order to authenticate against AAD there is not current integration to add LDAP as part of this configuration.

I am using OpenVPN but cannot use Azure Active Directory as authentication because there is no client for mac devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Source Attribute to be exportable from Azure AD portal.

Source Attribute to be exportable from Azure AD portal in CSV format to be added

External Azure Active Directory or
    Windows Server AD
    Azure AD

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. why can't I delete the active directory

I deleted all items in the account but am left with the one active directory that will not delete. I'm trying to clean it up, so that I can rebuild but it will not allow me to delete the active directory "test".

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please allow Country/Region of Cambodia for Microsoft Azure.

I want to learn about Microsoft Azure but I can't create account for Cambodia country/region. Please help to allow us to learn this one.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change of country/region for Azure Account Profile

You need to allow change of country/region for Azure, it's possible in Office 365, so I cannot see a reason it can't be done here

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Azure China Active Directory : Enable guest invites via B2B and B2C

In order to improve the IAM secure logins in the China Azure ADs it is required to ernable B2B / B2B guest inivites instaed of using local accounts

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have a single shared "Access to Azure Active Directory" subscription per tenant

Now that Azure AD is being brought into the modern panel, there should be a single Subscription per tenant. This would be much better than having the offer code that creates a separate 'access' subscription for when a new admin needs to manage Azure AD. This would also allow for sharing of custom dashboards.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make Azure Active Directory Domain Services more affordable

I am building solutions using Azure VDI, but the AADDS component required is too expensive for small teams. For example, I built a VDI for a customer who only employ 4 people. The virtual machine used to deliver the VDI costs just 50 GBP per month (reserved instance), but the AADDS component required for authentication costs 90GBP per month! For small businesses this is not feasible and makes selling VDI solutions very difficult.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Support for ManageEngine MDM when requiring device compliance in Azure Conditional Access

We use ManageEngine MDM for managing mobile devices. We want to use conditional access policies to ensure the device has been marked as compliant by ManageEngine MDM before allowing access to certain applications.

Currently Azure AD Conditional Access Policies only supports InTune for checking device compliance as described @ https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/active-directory-conditional-access-policy-connected-applications#trusted-devices. This should be extended to support ALL 3rd party EMM solutions.

82 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. provide the ability to delete the default directories in Azure. Directory management, in general, is extremely weak.

provide the ability to delete the default directories in Azure. Directory management, in general, is extremely weak.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Account Admin should always be a Global Admin in a domain's active directory

We recently went through the process of transitioning our domain subscriptions to our admin assistant by making her our Account Admin.

This was made more difficult because the Account Admin is not automatically added to the active directory of the domain when the domain is transferred to them.

Steps are:
    (1) log on as DevUser and create a domain on Azure
    (2) as DevUser set up a subscription
    (3) as DevUser transfer subscription to another user AdminUser (change the Account Admin for the subscription to that user).
    (4) as AdminUser, transfer Service Admin back to original user DevUser.
    (5) as…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Azure MFA

I would love to be able to use Azure MFA with ADFS 2016 with external idp. It seems like the only supported way to get MFA is to use Active Directory claims provider trust?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pls update the Az Sentinel data source - Azure Active Directory prerequisites

I was trying to enable this connector in azure sentinel but failed to sync any sign-in logs.

After checking with MS Support, I got to know that it's required minimum P1/P2 Azure AD license to ingest sign-in logs,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Azure AD Connect Version 1.1.751.0 not working

Please update the Azure AD Connect Version 1.1.751.0 as it is not working. The older version is working fine.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/connect/active-directory-aadconnect-version-history

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Expand the attributes that are synced with Azure ADDS

Azure ADDS offers only specific attributes over LDAP. Request you to expand the attributes that are synced with Azure ADDS and make then available via LDAPS. Including the ExtensionAttributes and the Custom attributes. It would aide to migrate many onprem applications to Cloud.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory-domain-services/synchronization#attribute-mapping-for-user-accounts

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base