(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Azure基盤障害発生時のユーザ通知について

IaaSを利用しておりますが、Azure基盤側の障害等で仮想マシンの再起動がかかることがしばしばあります。その場合、ユーザ側に障害があった旨を周知頂きたい。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remedy integration with Azure like ITSM Connector

I am looking for Remedy integration with Azure for ITSM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Azure AD log files wrt iDP

When you use an iDP for Azure AD authentication, it would be nice if Azure AD log files received enough information from the iDP to be able tell which type of authentication occured on the iDP level - MFA or less?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix Beauty Co

Full Address:
    8560 W Sunset Blvd Suite 418B Fix Beauty Co
    Los Angeles, CA

Phone
    424-259-3264

https://www.fixbeautyco.com/Mobile-Makeup-Artists-Hair-Stylists-Airbrush-Spray-Tanning-Salon-Near-Me-Los-Angeles-California

Business Email:
    Info@fixbeautyco.com

Keywords:
    Makeup Artist Los Angeles, Hair Stylist Los Angeles, Spray Tanning Los Angeles, Tanning Salon Los Angeles, Mobile Makeup Artist Los Angeles, Mobile Hair Stylist Los Angeles, Mobile Spray Tanning Los Angeles

Description:
    FixBeautyCo. is a team of award-winning professional hair, makeup, and airbrush tanning artists with over 15 years of combined experience in print, television, runway and bridal makeup. Whether you need our services for pampering before a night out with friends or the most important day…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Deletion by account holder of old credit cards

Fix website so you can remove old credit cards by yourself that is my personal info and I should be able to remove my credit card. Why have a remove button if it doesn't work???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Want to receive notifications before APIM instances being upgraded

When using developer tier of APIM, I can not receive any notifications before upgrading but only alerts about the outage after the reboots. This troubles me, our team wants to keep Business stakeholders informed about the upcoming downtime to the API service.

If there is a way we can get a notification when developer tier is planned for upgrade/maintenance, that will be better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Juicy Seafood Antioch

Owner's Name:
    Andy Gao

Street Address:
    5314 Mt View Rd STE A
    Antioch, TN
    Business Phone
    615-873-4264

Business Fax
    615-988-2286
    Website URL:
    https://juicyseafoodantioch.com/
    Business Email:
    juicyseafoodantioch@gmail.com
    Business Description:
    Juicy Seafood is a cajun seafood restaurant located in Antioch, TN. We specialize in Cajun style seafood boils; as well as other seafood dishes with different kinds of sauce to choose from like Garlic Butter, Lemon Pepper, Cajun, and the Juicy Special. At Juicy Seafood, customers can make their own seafood combo. All you have to do is choose any ½ LB (minimum two items) and there you go! You are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Start actually policing your customers for violating your own EULA.

I am receiving unsolicited mass mailed spam coming out of your servers. Of which your own EULA stands strictly against. You also do not have any means for someone who isn't an azure.com customer to report your customers who are abusing your services. This leaves very few options.

The best option to solve these particular problems is to allow anyone outside of your services to enter their email address into a private database and then you initiate a full block from all of your customers to send them any email through the cloudapp.azure.com servers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Issues with Jenkins not depolying

Alternative work around until MS replaces the corrupted library image for Jenkins

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. enable reserve instance in india region

enable reserve instance in india region

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Feature to enroll for an notification for Image update released into Azure Marketplace

I need to be able to automate a process wherein as and when Azure releases a say “win2016 server datacenter image” update , I need to be automatically able to take that image and create a VM via that for our dev teams DEV environment as they would be using the older version till then.

This won’t be possible unless I know a way to be notified/triggered about the updated image availability so Does Azure provides anyway to do that?

Can we create a feature to enroll to selective image creation/updates in Azure Marketplace for be able to use that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Virtual Machine should be searchable using DNS Name

In portal.azure.com, I should be able search a Virtual Machine if I have the DNS name.

Here in screenshot, I do have a machine with this DNS but I am not able search.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. security

<b> ho</b>

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why Azure intercept the DHCP packet on port 67 68? any plan to remove the interception?

we have our application that send DHCP packet on Port 67 68, hope AZURE don't intercept it, instead it should be forwarded as it is.

other cloud like aws, or kvm exsi platform doesn't have the issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. discount Small Air Cooler

Evaporative Air Cooler of R9 is 2018 new product, water capacity is 18L, the whole height is 845mm. This model is developed for customers who’re looking for median size air cooler but also with large airflow and water capacity.

Features:
    1. LCD soft touch screen
    2. Top water inlet
    3. Double centrifugal fans for fast air speed
    4. Large air outlet for enough air volume
    5. Unique design and patent protection
    6. Very low noise, separate sleep mode
    7. Consume 100W, 0.1KW only
    8. Strong wheels, easily portable
    9. Suitable for room use
    10. Loading qty: 209pcs/20’GP, 490pcs/40’HQ

Product Specification …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 3party licenses return cancel please immediately please c

3party licenses privacy policy return cancel confirm cancel my business personal stop cancel online security please database not share Microsoft update privacy policy legal licenses only request Apple support privacy policy update please iTunes application not share only AppStore update please request

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add Lightswitch to Azure App Service! Please! Thanks!

Please add Lightswitch to Azure App Service! I mean the HTML Lightswitch Project/IDE.

THANKS!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The ARM template that can include another ARM template by the "includes" directive

I hope the "include" directive will be usable in ARM template as followings.

```
    {

&quot;includes&quot;: [

{
    &quot;templateUrl&quot;: &quot;<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Azure/azure-quickstart-templates/HEAD/101-documentdb-account-create/azuredeploy.json&quot;">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Azure/azure-quickstart-templates/HEAD/101-documentdb-account-create/azuredeploy.json&quot;</a>,
    &quot;parameters&quot;: {
    &quot;databaseAccountName&quot;: &quot;mydocumentdb&quot;
    },
    &quot;metadata&quot;: {
    &quot;description&quot;: &quot;Deploy the DocumentDB as &#39;mydocumentdb&#39;&quot;
    }
    },
    {
    &quot;templateUrl&quot;: &quot;<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Azure/azure-quickstart-templates/HEAD/101-function-app-create-dynamic/azuredeploy.json&quot;">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Azure/azure-quickstart-templates/HEAD/101-function-app-create-dynamic/azuredeploy.json&quot;</a>,
    &quot;parameters&quot;: {
    &quot;appName&quot;: &quot;myfunc&quot;,
    },
    &quot;metadata&quot;: {
    &quot;description&quot;: &quot;Deploy the Function Apps as &#39;myfunc&#39;&quot;
    }
    }
    ],
    &quot;resources&quot;: [
    ],

}
    ```

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)