(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix your billing process

Maybe take the amount you invoice from the account. Keep an accurate record of what your customers have paid and be able to provide statements. For the past 9 months we have not had the correct amount taken. You have recorded payments that don't match our bank statements and trying to get answers was like pulling teeth. Unbelievable. Poor level of service. Poor record keeping. Still no answers. We have given up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scale out rule configuration leads to user’s mistakes

When configuring (average) data in/out rules the user is prompted to populate a field with no specifications about it, due to the fact that other rules are expected to be populated with figure between 1 to 100 expressing a percentage of the computing resource that is being used (when the selected metrics is average), instead the rules mentioned above lead to the user’s confusion since these rules request not a percentage but a fixed byte figure at which the rule must be triggered. The might end up entering a byte range between 1 and 100 while thinking that field is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Azure Storage Not Showing in Visual Studio 2017 Server Explorer

I've installed Visual Studio 2017 and cloned a repo from my Visual Studio Online account. Originally the code was written with Visual Studio 2015 and with that environment I could see my Azure Storage Account (i.e. Tables, Queues and Blobs) under the Azure connection section on the Server Explorer. However, with Visual Studio 2017 I can see the Azure connection section which includes App Service, Mobile Service, Notification Hubs and SQL Database but no Storage.

Any ideas?

https://intellipaat.com/microsoft-azure-training/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Provide a WebRTC signaling Service

Having a Signaling Service hosted. A lot of enterprises will have a ready to use WebRTC signaling service available for P2P Audio and Video call.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bagaimana cara mengimpor Zimbra ke Outlook

Anda mencari software terbaik untuk mengimpor Zimbra ke Outlook, saya rasa Anda bisa menggunakan Zimbra ke Outlook Converter. Itu hanya dapat mengimpor data TGZ yang akan diekspor langsung ke PST dan format file lainnya tanpa kesalahan.

Baca baca Lebih: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/zimbra-mails-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Be more forthcoming about Private Preview features

When a feature is discussed as in "private preview", it would be nice to have information about how to become involved in that process. Putting a ticket in to request information about how to get involved resulted in hours of wasted emails and phone calls to be told "we don't know" and "wait for the public preview" over the course of two weeks, by which time it will be too late, and the edge a Gold Partner should have in upcoming technologies now non-existent.
    Really, just a link to how to request access/ participation would be enough.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Digitale Marketing Servizi in Italia

Forniamo servizi di marketing digitale e conosco personalmente molti team in grado di offrire un'esperienza di marketing digitale eccezionale. Tuttavia, posso sicuramente dire che i criteri per la selezione di buone aziende per il SEO / marketing digitale rimangono quasi gli stessi indipendentemente dalla loro posizione geografica.

Leggi di più: https://www.digiommarketing.com/blogs/why-is-digital-marketing-important-for-start-ups

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 현재잔액이 청구액인가요?

현재잔액이 청구액인가요?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Microsoft Azure "Pay me £230" and ask me what it was spent on "We gave you £23 of service this month but I am not telling about the rest!"

We paid £230 last year to Azure and tried to find how it was spent. They said you had £23 of service this month but we have no records of how the money was spent in previous months.

Get your account reporting sorted!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Food Service Worker Course

The Food Service Worker is a basic individual from the long drag care interdisciplinary group, conveying quality nourishment mind and administration in a social insurance environment. Food Service employees appreciate the brotherhood of working hands-on in a bustling group condition. https://www.bitts.ca/programs/allcourse/HealthServices/FoodServiceWorker

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The system needs to be more user friendly

Your system is quite complicated for users, it needs simple usage and clearer instructions. For example, when a user wants to delete a VPS service, he only needs one command to delete all services related to that VPS, avoid the service that works and incur costs for the user that they do not want. I am the first time to use azure's service, when deleting VPS, I just went to delete in Virtual machines, I thought that so I stopped the service and did not have to pay for usage anymore, but no, I was charged. Because there are a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Increase in Azure for Students benefits

I'm a university student. For my final year project, I need to run do tasks related to kubernites (on gpu) and schedule a task which creates container group, do some work ( task duration: 2 hours ) and delete the container group.

The credit given for this student subscription is $100 for the entire year. which is good for nothing. There is not even MSDN subscription attached to it. Funny thing is even azure free tier has $200. You have to stretch this or at least attach MSDN subscription to it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. give access to CPU utilization on VPN Gateways to customers.

In a recent ticket about latency, the Azure technician could see high CPU utilization, but it was not visible by the customer. This information can be useful in troubleshooting VPN Gateway connectivity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I cannot access my account bc I no longer have the same number

I keep asking myself if this is a joke of some sort. My computer is set up with my school account, but the number for my phone is 3 phones ago. If I try to update my account, the text goes to that number for me to sign in and there's literally no other way to get the account to update my phone. Is there some way to fix this? I can't update anything concerning my number or even use a pin number on my laptop. Talk about irritating!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option in azuredeploy.json to add a proxy server

Deployment of a Kubernetes ACS in a VNet with acs-engine succeeds, but the result is not usable, because in the azuredeploy.json template some installation sources need to be downloaded in the newly created VM's. This is not possible, because no proxy is configured in these VM's. See Support Request 117021615330728 for more information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enable to filter on CustomerTenantDomainName for the running billing period.

Currently we can only filter based on the CustomerTenantDomainName for the periods where the billing month has been closed. For the current month, this field is empty (by design).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Microsoft Azure in Boliva (SouthAmerica)

Hi actually Microsoft Azure is not available in Bolivia (SouthAmerica) and it is the unique country that hasn't the service of Microsoft Azure, I hope you can take this suggest.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Help with IoT Monitoring Accelerator Solution

I am following the IoT Monitoring Accelerator Solution and it is working really well until I tried to add an edge device. The monitor web page failed to upload the deployment manifest file due to invalid file type. I am new to this and would like some help to resolve this issue.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. sell mailbox backup add-on

sell a mailbox backup add-on

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here