(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Heres an idea...make your ChatBot framework work with SMS correctly

Here's an idea...make your ChatBot framework work with SMS correctly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add AZCopy option from Local File System to an Azure File Share: Copy the file,folder timestamps.

Using AZCopy to copy files from the local file system to an Azure File Share, please provide an option so that the timestamps of the files are copied along (like azcopy /MT, compare /w robocopy Copy, Dcopy T option).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not get any reply

Hi Team

I sent as mails to wapteams@microsoft.com for an issue but still I didnt get any reply

My Issue is follows

I didn't user My Azure account more than a Month ,But from MS they debited 42,000 from account and provided subscriptions .

Kindly Provide Me detail explanation what is happened actually

Today i deleted all my Subscription from Azure

This kind of issue will not happen on future and delete my azure account "IMMEDIATELY" asap

Still Waiting for the reply

This kind of delay is making me too much of issue and disgrace of trust from MS

Kindly…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Issue

When I login to Azure portal (not preview portal) atleast half the time I am getting - "Loading didn't finish. Refresh the page to try again." error. I am reloading the page multiple times but still same error.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Kindly launch this service in India

launch this service in India

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cannot resolve DNS of atlas.microsoft.com in China

I live in China and recently my company need a service that translate coordinates to timezone, then I found Azure Maps.
    I follow the document but I can't make any request to the API.

After some time, as a result, I found altas.microsoft.com can't be resolved in China. I tried every famous public DNS provider (114.114.114.114 by 114DNS, 223.5.5.5 by Alibaba, 119.29.29.29 by Tencent, 1.2.4.8 by CNNIC) in China, and any of it can't resolve this domain name.

I did some research, here's some details:
    "atlas.microsoft.com" can get two CNAME answers, "api.azurelbs.com" and "azurelbs.trafficmanager.net".
    "api.azurelbs.com" get one CNAME answer, "azurelbs.trafficmanager.net". …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Matrimonial Website

Matrimonial Website Development Company as it offers a highly functional matrimonial app and portal to our clients. Our well-versed developers bring the marriage bureau software according to the need of our customer which includes front end features, user panel, and SEO friendly matrimonial portal. We also develop community solutions and business-friendly solutions. Our matrimonial portal development includes advanced features and functionality at affordable prices as our motive is to satisfy our client.

http://bit.ly/2ur35Cc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Shoping Bag Center Hall

Owner Name:
    Shafi khan
    Street
    133 Beechwood Drive
    City
    Pittsburgh
    State
    PA
    Zip Code

Busness Email:
    info@BagCenterhall6
    Business phone
    412-209-0370
    Website
    https://www.bagcenter.com
    Description
    Shop for luggage at the official TUMI site, where you can browse all of our world-class business and travel products including bags, wallets,Shop for luggage at the official TUMI site, where you can browse all of our world-class business and travel products including bags, wallets.
    Keywords
    Shoping Bag Center Hall
    Hour:
    Mon to fri
    9:00 am to 9:00 pm

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Internal As a Service DNS

On Azure, the internal Active Directory server's DNS service must be served as a service. In this way, only the Active Directory feature is enabled on the server. Having no DNS on the server allows the server to run more efficiently.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. LMT Enterprises Ltd

Owner name
    Ron Fisher

Address
    2235 2nd Avenue
    Dunmore, Alberta
    T1B 0K3

phone
    403-527-1562

fax
    403-527-6094

Website
    http://www.lmtenterprises.com

hours
    Monday – Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
    Sunday: Closed
    24/7 Hydro-vac and crane emergency service

description
    Since our inception in 1949 LMT Enterprises Ltd. has grown into a multi-faceted heavy equipment company in Medicine Hat. We've remained a local, family-owned business, and we still put our main focus on making our customers happy, whether we're working for a family, a company or a whole community. Our family has built and expanded LMT Enterprises Ltd. into an all-round business which is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make the Azure documentation open in a new browser window.

When I need some guidance and click on the Support link in Azure, the current browser tab open the documentation. I read, click deeper, etc. Now I have to click the back button or find my spot with the view menu.

If I was working on something and had not saved, I would lose my work. You guys figured this one out 30 years ago, but somehow missed it in Azure.

This needs to be fixes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. VIP 360 Insurance

Business Name:
    VIP 360 Insurance

URL:
    https://www.vip360insurance.com/

Keywords or tags:
    insurance auto, car, truck, insurance, home, insurance, motorcycle, california

Description:
    VIP 360 Insurance is a multi-insurance destination. We provide auto insurance, home insurance and motorcycle insurance in California. We specialize in auto insurance, SR-22, and DUI insurance.

Owner Name:
    Alan Rakin

Full Address:
    159 W. Manchester Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90301

Phone:
    (800) 254-9164

Business Email:
    info@vip360insurance.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. MBA Aviation Management in Delhi +919717094063

ILAM is the best institute of all over India which are offering the courses of MBA in aviation management. MBA in Aviation Management in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore and MBA airport management in Dehradun, Jaipur via ILAM is a well-structured programmed for entering in aviation industry.
    Visit Here:
    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/aviation-is-a-lucrative-career-option-in-india-heres-how-to-prepare-for-it/articleshow/65318561.cms?utmcampaign=andapp&utmmedium=referral&utmsource=nativeshare_tray

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow MSFT internal subscriptions access to MSDN client images (Win 7/8/10)

MSFT internal subscriptions should be allowed access to Win 7/8/10 images for dev/test. Incomprehensible to me why this is not already allowed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a 32bit Azure VM agent to support legacy OS

is there a 32bit vm agent for legacy OS (2003,2008). i have spent 2 sleepless nights deploying a simple 2008 standard 32 bit Vm in Azure. the situation is so bad that a basic start/stop operation (yes even via powershell) takes 45 minutes !!! .. not acceptable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Just some feedback.. "Maintenance Scheduled - shows the time window when Azure will reboot your VM in order to complete maintenance. " The

Just some feedback..
    "Maintenance Scheduled - shows the time window when Azure will reboot your VM in order to complete maintenance. "

The actual details shown in the portal I see are ..
    "Timeline
    ‎1‎/‎15 - ‎1‎/‎21"
    Could this be explained in the text in this article or / and in the message? What does this actually mean ? Is that supposed to be a date range ? Can it be displayed in an unambiguous format ? Maybe with some further text in the large empty space with some useful info or a link ? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can we have a detailed progress while create a database from a backup on the portal, e.g, 10% completed, 50% completed, 99% completed.

Currently, when you try to create a new database from a backup, the Notifications area only displays text "Deployment started... Running", and it never changes until the deploy finished. If the backup is large, it could take a long time to complete, and we couldn't get any information of the current progress. This is not very user friendly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base