(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure API Management template. 'Sing up' template control customization

I can customize only Sign Up page template, but cannot <sign-up></sign-up> inner control to add custom fields and styles.

Azure API management doc has a wrong link (404)

https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/azure-docs/blob/master/articles/api-management/api-management-page-controls.md#sign-up

click on any 'controls' links it follows to 404 page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have used the gmail account for signup in Azure free trial...But when trying to login using gmail account Azure not accepting.wt shld i do

I have used the gmail account for signup in Azure free trial...But when trying to login using gmail account Azure not accepting.wt shld i do

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ePaperRoad

Business Name:
    ePaperRoad
    URL:
    https://epaperroad.com/
    Keywords;
    medical records, medical recording, electronic medical records, medical back-office, medical office records, medical record requests, medical software, medical practice software, medical patient records, patient records, electronic records, electronic record requests, EMR, EMR software,
    Description;
    ePaperRoad is here to streamline your medical practice! Our innovative software, cost-effective technology provides automated responses to medical requests. Whether you receive patient requests, life insurance requests, legal requests or more, ePaperRoad handles it! We make it easy for you, your team and requestors to use!.
    Owner Name:
    Dr. Kenneth Levey
    Full Address:
    90 Maiden Lane, Third Floor
    New York,NY,10038 …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Permission to all subscription easily - RBAC access to a group of users or assign it for bulk Users

there is no easy way to delegate access to more reservation at once.when you have more than 200 subscription, it is very difficult and practical to do/update one by one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We have NSG configured on APP gateway subnet. Deny All outbound configured with priority 4000, but also have configured allow Internet outbo

We have NSG configured on APP gateway subnet. Deny All outbound configured with priority 4000, but also have configured allow Internet outbound with higher priority(100). But I still get error message “NSG blocks outgoing internet traffic on subnet ***” when I tried to create APP GW.

It seems that we cannot add any “deny” rule for the outbound traffic for the APP GW subnet. We are okay to send traffic to the “Interet” but we do not want to allow the APP GW to get access to ALL Virtual Network or some other on-prem links. We need to config “deny”…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New scenario

Please save my family from harms way. Abigail, Teagan, Mom, Randy, Keith, Nikki, Izzy, and Curtis) Take them to a hotel that I can meet them at. Please let me know when they are all together and what the status is.
    This is not ethical treatment

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. give me the freaking options at the time of signing up, in ENGLISH, not some other language

When I was signing up, although I put in United States as the country a couple of times, when it came to 3 reasons why I was signing up for Azure, my options were in Portuguese (I guess). What's up with that?
    What a way to experiment with a platform for establishing your Enterprise Ops on? LOL

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. azue.com

azue.com since a-z united earth dont be part of fight against gad re

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mobile apps connection fail if domain is federated to Google IDP

Whenever I try to connect from Power BI mobile app (or any other Microsoft app for android) I get the following message immediately after validating my account Id.
    This account, like 3000 others in our company, is in domain "@veolia.com", which is federated to Google on our tenant.
    Users on root domain "@veolia0.onmicrosoft.com" don't encounter this problem.
    MS support asked me to post my problem here.

Error message follows :
    --- start of message
    Error: disalloweduseragent
    Google can't sign you in safely inside this app. You can use
    Google sign-in by visiting this app's website in a browser like

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. application gateway refresh buttom

Currently when customer change the private ip of backend server which deployed as VM type in application gateway's backend pool, the application gateway's cache won't be changed automatically.

The current workaround is that we change the backend pool's NIC name to another public IP, then change back to previous NIC's name with VM type.

It's quite unefficient for customer when running devops scripts.

Could you please help check when we could get this function to avoid manually refresh or one specific buttom or command to realize this function?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. support complex query for cosmos db

it would be nice to support aggregate query for cosmos db, i.e.

select value (count(1)) from c where c.***

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. make accessing VM's easier

I can't access a virtual machine I created on Azure from my college at my house. Figure out what is going on and get it fixed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Azure AD

Hi All,

How to sync users from azure AD to IAAS AD in azure?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Batch change diagnostics extension configuration

It would be awesome if there were a menu in the Portal that could change the Azure Diagnostics extension settings described in the document below.
    For example, you could use this to reduce the sampleRate so that metrics are polled less frequently than the default 1 minute.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/monitoring-and-diagnostics/azure-diagnostics-schema-1dot3-and-later#performancecounters-element

Ideally this could be configured with extension profiles that could be applied to sets of VMs and other resources as you like.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MySQL database as a service goes down for more than 10 sec

MySQL database as a service goes down for more than 10 sec in case of any updates or patches from azure. Need to mitigate this issue, as this becomes a problem when connection retry is not possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1-888-489-7936 Malwarebytes Desktop Icon Missing

Using Malwarebytes is important for the effective security or protraction of data stored in your system or computer. With the advent of time, you may stumble upon different kinds of problems or errors. Understanding the errors with precision is the most important thing.
    More info : http://www.malwarebytephonenumber.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. AWS to Azure - Help kit

For all people coming from Rackspace, AWS or pretty much all cloud computing services, the interface and usability in Azure is really really bad. Somethings I have seen here seem to have been developed so make things easier and simpler, with all being done in the UI, but they dont. I would rather just have a more straight forward UI than Azures interface. As I know changing that can be a lot, at least I suggest you creating some tutorials about how can people do the same stuff they do on AWS in Azure. I have been trying…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base