(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spent 6 months to obtain prices for Windows and SQL server in Azure. Kudos to Charles, the rest....

Spent 6 months to obtain prices for Windows and SQL server in Azure. Kudos to Charles, the rest...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If Azure will allow me to rename the deployed resources from portal or powershell.

Can anyone update me with this question? - how can rename deployed resources in Azure? I tried from GUI as well as Powershell but no luck.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Name the subscription or provide some other identifier when emailing to tell me the a trial is expiring.

Name the subscription or provide some other identifier when emailing to tell me the a trial is expiring. I get a email saying a trial is expiring with no identification of what subscription; no name or id, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Only charge windows licensing fees for the CPUs in use by constrained vCPU virtual machines

We needed more RAM on our application's primary database server, so we resized our VM from a ds12 to a ds14-4. Standard ds14 VMs are 16 core 112GB of RAM. The ds14-4 is constrained to 4 cores but still has 112GB of RAM. This fits our compute needs and saves us thousands on SQL Server licensing. We found out after the fact that we're being charged for 16 cores of windows server licensing, even though the VM only has 4 cores assigned to it. This is by design at this time, and I believe this should be changed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The most insane pricing in the history of the world

How could anyone, anywhere, even in Redmond, think this is a sane way to charge for an online IDE https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/visual-studio-online/? Please put down your ***** pipes and implement predictable flat rate monthly pricing for VS Online.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Guidelines for SBC global mail login

How To Login Sbcglobal Email Account

Sbcglobal is owned through AT&T, Southwestern Bell Telephone Company has its buying and selling names as AT&T Arkansas, AT&T Missouri, AT&T Kansas, AT&T Oklahoma, AT&T Southwest, and AT&T Texas. Southwestern Bell Telephone Company became based in 1982 and controlled through the way of Mark Keiffer due to the President. Currently focused in Dallas, Texas at One AT&T Plaza, this airline commercial enterprise boasts a comfy and trouble-unfastened account login method. Visit our website to go along with the simplified steps of the SBCGlobal email login.

Source link-https://www.usatechblog.com/blog/sbcglobal-email-login/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. fix the "An error occurred: 404 The subscription '***-***-***' could not be found." error

BotFramework - When someone owns a bot and then their subscription is cancelled, the bot continues to exist in the Ether and is not possible to migrate! This bot must be moveable between subscriptions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allen Fence Service

Address
    304 W Boyd Dr #407 H
    Allen, TX 75013

Phone
    469-507-2800

Website
    https://www.allentxfence.com/

Business E-mail
    allentxfence@gmail.com

Keywords
    Allen Fence Service

Description

Allen Fence Service has been in the fencing business for decades and we continue to set the standard for building quality fences in the industry, and for being the best in Allen, TX and the surrounding areas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Do not enforce unique email and phone number at trial signup

I often sign up for an Office 365 trial to demo environments for new or potential customers. I sometimes want to add an Azure trial to that as well, but the phone and email verification refuses to work because the phone number and email I use has to be unique accross all trials. Please remove this restriction or at least change it to 5 or something so i can demo tailored environments for multiple customers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Worst Service, People India go to AWS because most of them dont have credit card and also limited one month access , AWS better than azure

Worst Service, People India go to AWS because most of them dont have credit card and also limited one month access , AWS better than azure

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. To allow ordering of Azure Legacy Subscription if customer has by mistake ordered Azure Plan

To allow ordering of Azure Legacy Subscription if customer has by mistake ordered Azure Plan. This irates the customer if moving back to Azure Legacy Subscription. It is not a great thing that if you Order Azure Plan and cannot move back to Azure Legacy Subscription. This gives a negative feedback from the Customer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Azure Data Studio (Mac) - Changing Kernel Issues

First Azure Data Studio is great and I am committed to use it as much as possible since it simplify my job.

MAC Issues:

• After installing the app, I tried to create a Jupyter Notebook let's say using the Pythong 3 kernel I get prompted to install resources on my user path that I did and it consistently fails for multiple reasons, including but not limitted to constant failures downloading the packages and after trying a few times, rebooting the machine and making sure that all badwidth is available for the mac is still fails.

• When it download the python…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. provide link back to ticket in support emails

In updates from Azure Support regarding an open ticket, there is no link back to the open ticket in the Support Portal. There are links to the Service Dashboard and Create a new Case, but it seems trivial to provide a link back to the current support ticket. Rather I have to navigate the portal each time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow Azure CDN to be configured and enabled/disabled via Kubernetes yaml files only

In Google Cloud Platform Kubernetes and Google CDN play really well together, but not in Azure:

Suppose you have a Service and an Ingress. The Ingress gives you IP4 address. This address you add as an A record of your custom domain, you setup LetsEncrypt certificates using CertManager, you add a TLS configuration in Ingress and that's it. CertManager will use HTTP-01 challenge to verify the domain, i.e. no customer actions are required.
    The same is available in Azure CDN. So far so good.

Now, you want to enable/disable CDN. Everything you have to do in Google Cloud Platform is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. whenever a new co-administrator get added to subscription, the service admin, global admin and account admin should get notified with email

Hi Team,

Basically what happen is that service admin added to anyone and global and account admin do not have knowledge about the new user get added.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Grow XL Safe Natural Male Enhancement Pills

through troubles capability information that would increase guys can cope with problems such as front, considerably improving the function of the ***** and are looking for and promote your normal well-being.For more ==== >>>>>> http://rockhardfacts.com/grow-xl-scam/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Request body no files data length is larger than the configured limit (131072).. Deny with code (413)

Most expecting solution from Microsoft end .We need to increase the file upload limit to escape from this error (413).
    Most of the customer facing the same issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide azure usage information without 5 day lag

Currently, daily reports have a warning that everything may be up to 5 days out of date. This is really bad for people trying to plan Azure burn at the end of a commitment period!

Please provide more up to date reporting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base