(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Azure Policy Rules in C#

It would be good to have option to write policy rules using C# (and other programming languages). The JSON, although works, isn't most straightforward to write/debug policy rules.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update invoice status when a payment is pushed

It is so disappointing that the invoice status is not updated after payment is pushed and no way to query that payment

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. AOVPN

Hi,
    Understand that currently there is no feature to add FQDN or URL in AOVPN xml file to route the traffic through VPN tunnel.
    This is limiting to access few services which are available only through specific EGress IP.

Ex: Service-now for specific environment is allowed only through corporate Egress IP and not accessible openly through internet.
    Since this is a SaaS service, its difficult to get the static IP.
    Can we request Microsoft team to look in to adding this feature? so that FQDN or URL can also be added in xml profile to route the traffic through VPN.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Provide statistics for Azure AD Connect Metaverse activity

We have an account forest/resource forest scenario. I now need to provision both domains into Azure AD using the Microsoft pattern of matching account SIDs with Exchange Master Account SIDs. However, there is no easy way to determine if all objects in the Metaverse are connected to both Management Agents. I basically need to know how many objects are actually properly joined as opposed to objects provisioned from one MA and not the other.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make creation of management groups require approval by default.

Currently creation of a management group is allowed by all users by default. The opposite should really be the case in the interest of a zero trust / least privilege approach to access.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Conversor TGZ para PST

Eu sugiro que você use o KDETools TGZ to PST Converter, que permite aos usuários salvar dados em vários formatos de arquivo como EML, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, etc. Este software fornece uma opção de "Filtro de Mensagem" que ajuda os usuários a selecionar itens TGZ entre "Data de início "e" Data de término ". Para verificar a capacidade do software e a funcionalidade de trabalho, você precisa experimentar a versão demo do software.

Ler Mais: http://www.zimbra-converter.com/info/export-zimbra-tgz-to-pst.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I cannot access my account bc I no longer have the same number

I keep asking myself if this is a joke of some sort. My computer is set up with my school account, but the number for my phone is 3 phones ago. If I try to update my account, the text goes to that number for me to sign in and there's literally no other way to get the account to update my phone. Is there some way to fix this? I can't update anything concerning my number or even use a pin number on my laptop. Talk about irritating!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Limitation on frontdoor caching: microsoft currently does not support the cookie based caching on the frontdoor for multilingugal site.

Hi Team

We found that microsoft does not support fontdoor caching using rules engine in the below scenairo.

The url is uniqueue but the content vary (translations) based on the cookie on multisite.

ex: suppose the url is https://testdomain.com/somearticle

and the site has 2 languages supported. Based on the language selection there is a cookie being set in the browser ex: languagecookie=en and the content loaded is english version.

for the same url when the language choosen is chinese
    cookie will look like languagecookie=zh-cn and the content loaded is of chinese version.

In the above scenairo the url remains uniqueue…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop lying and remove the word "free".

Requiring my details means it is not free, because those details are being used by you to sell to third parties and make money. If not, why else would you be collecting personal information?

The fact that you do not request explicit consent for the use of my details, coupled with the fact that my details are irrelevant to the resource I wish to download are likely to break GDPR law.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Highlands Locksmith – Denver

Address:
    Denver, CO

Phone Number :
    720-541-8828

https://www.highlandlocksmithdenver.com

Business Email:
    Service@HighlandLocksmithDenver.com

Business Description:
    All of our Locksmiths are Licensed & Insured to provide all your locksmith needs at amazing affordable rates. Professional Residential, Commercial & Automotive Locksmith Services.We offer fast response to all Emergency Locksmith calls. Avoid feeling helpless, From lock picking, lockout solutions to ignition key replacement and more!With many years of experience, our team is leaders in the Locksmith industry and keep up with new technology & trends by attending training on a regular basis.If you have a business in the Denver metro area and the surrounding…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am disabled and the last time I was on here I got overloaded with emails from people

I get very confused. I am the artist type and disabled. I do not like being pushed and I would like my help to be helpful and silent. I don't want bells and whistles. I like one Drive because I can get my files but it needs to be upgraded with cloud. I run out of memory and have no money. I would like Cloud to get 365 and the extra memory. It is available through Accessible Microsoft which I would like to get it installed that way. Azure seems to hard for me to understand.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Don't show my account

Make authentication hard. Instead of showing my account when opening the app, make me type it in, perhaps with a PIN.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. False Positive On Content-Type: application/csp-report

WAF Rule 920420 blocks content-type application/csp-report on request generated by the browser when a CSP violation occur.

Any plan to fix this issue?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PIM - Disable Notifications for Approvers

At the moment there is a Notifications tab at the Role settings page for 'Azure AD Roles' and 'Azure Resources'. But when I clear all checkboxes, approvers still receive an email that they have to approve or deny a user's assignment activation. This didn't seems right. After contact with Microsoft Support they announced that the Product Group for PIM already is taking action to enable the possibility to disable this Notification. This way I hope the Product Group can keep me informed about the progress they make :-).
    We have one big approver group and it would be nice if…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. insert header and footer videos

I'd like to insert header and footer videos before and after VOD playback in Azure Media Player, but isn't there a smart way?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Respond to Help requests when money is being taken from Credit Card

After a week of trying to get support I still cannot stop or get refunded money that is being taken off my credit card without my permission. I'm disgusted with this service - and I'm a Microsoft Partner!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Enable to add NSG to AzureBastion

Hi Team,I have been trying to add the nsg for AzureBastion but it failed. Followed the same requirements which are needed still failed. Please look into it and suggest me for going forward in this issue.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow more dashboard widget options to display Azure subscription charges

Azure subscription charges - Dashboard views:

1. You should be able to edit the dashboard widget to show average or actual charge per hour, per day, per week per month for the last day/week/month/year.

2. The dashboard should also show an estimated projection for the upcoming day/week/month (user selectable) if no changes are made to the services being used.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base