(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Row level Security on Hive data

Would like to apply security at row level like People in Country USA should access only USA Data

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Edge to edge full screen on iPhone

On iOS RD Client, please add complete edge to edge full screen capability. Due to the iPhone notch, there's no complete full screen mode, even if zooming in more. Please add this ability for true full screen since the sides lose too much screen real estate

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Delete warnings for Seamless single sign-on and Pass-through authentication after Azure AD Connect servers are deleted.

I deleted the on-prem server in AD Connect Health after taking the on-prem server offline - AD Connect is not used/available as all accounts are now managed in AAD. I get a warning in Azure Active Directory blade > Azure AD Connect that 'Seamless single sign-on' and 'Pass-through authentication' need attention. There is no way to get rid of the warnings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix the website error

I clicked Pricing from top menu, then choose Virtual Machine, the an error come up.
    Server Error in '/' Application.
    Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Zacchaeus Tax and Accounting Inc

URL
    http://zacchaeustax.com
    Keyword
    Springfield Accounting
    Description
    Zacchaeus Tax and Accounting Inc. provides tax, tax resolution, bookkeeping, and accounting services. We offer a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and a commitment to accuracy, service, and affordability.
    Full Address
    2518 S Campbell Ave
    Springfield, MO
    Phone
    417-360-1215
    Business Email
    info@zacchaeustax.com
    https://web.facebook.com/Zacchaeus-Tax-and-Accounting-278287376073899/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Microsoft.Network.VirtualNetworkCombo UI element

While using Microsoft.Network.VirtualNetworkCombo UI element in createUiDefination.json file for Azure marketplace, If I have mentioned 2 subnets then I have to select different subnets for existing vNet as well. There should be an option to allow customer to select same subnet even in multiple subnet list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When working a ticket, call before making offered changes if follow through takes more than a business day.

Suggested process change:

When offering to make changes on a person's account, it is typically assumed that the changes will happen in a business day possibly two.

When things take longer a person is going to pursue alternate solutions and your delayed actions may cause further problems.

If an action is going to take more than a business day, a person should be advised. If things take more than a business day longer than expected, a call should be made.

Thank you,

Jake

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Environment creation step results in unexpected creation of 2 resource groups

"az ml env setup -n cbarkeriris2018 --location eastus2" results in 2 resource groups being created and it is unclear why:

cbarkeriris2018rg
    cbarkeriris2018rg-azureml-56348

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Volkswagen of Bloomington Normal

Business Name
    Volkswagen of Bloomington Normal
    URL:
    https://www.bloomingtonvw.com/
    Keywords:
    VW dealership normal illinois
    Description:
    VW dealership.
    Owner Name:
    marketing manager
    Full Address:
    1430 Ft. Jesse Rd.
    Normal, IL
    Phone:
    855-523-1515
    Operating Hours
    mon-fri 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. sat 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. closed Sunday
    Video Links
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiA7O2scXC0jTrYYT16dYvw
    Social Media URLs:
    https://www.facebook.com/Grossinger-Motors-BloomingtonNormal-1388824244671435/,
    https://twitter.com/grossingerbn
    https://plus.google.com/103177091991933414819,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Somewhere to report outages.

The Azure Status says everything is great, but throughput from the East US datacenter is down to 15KB/s, and has been for hours.
    Accessing the same remote sites from other locations works fine.
    How do we let someone know that the Status reports are wrong?
    (I don't have a support plan, so I cannot create a Support request.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Packer image build time can be reduced effectively. (Delete resources in background - only mark as 'deleted' at run time)

Hi Team,
    I am MH RAIES.
    I have a suggestion on Azure image create using packer build.
    During packer build, it tries to create a VM in auto created temp RG. after doing so it saves VM image in provided resource group (RG). Now image is ready.
    Now it starts cleanup of temp RG.
    Although the VM image is create, it has to wait till deletion is complete.
    So in my opinion, once image is created, it should have a feature in azure just to mark temp RG as delete=True.
    There should be a service which should continuously monitor delete=True…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pacbell Tech Support 1-844-762-3952

Pacbell can be counted as one of the best email services provides among the available options in the market. You might be confused due to that, but Pacbell has some unique features which provide an edge over others. There is a possibility that you might confront some errors while using it and need some help. There is an option for you through Pacbell Email Customer Support Number where you will be helped by the technicians in a proper way.

Know More:

https://www.technicalsupporttollfree.com/pacbell-customer-support/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Clear the web app from the dashboard when it's been deleted.

I had one stick around for several minutes after it had been deleted. I had several things with similar names and tried to cleanup. When I clicked on the deleted one azure knew it was deleted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Automation Script - Show or Hide Microsoft added vs. User Added

In the Automation Script, it would be great if there was a selection box whereby user added content to the JSON file can be show with or without Microsoft added content.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. HELP! my ex girlfriend has stolen my hp laptop and she is using it and my accounts that I had on it. My name is Kit Bolton and the HP laptop

My name is kit Bolton. My HP laptop was stolen by my ex girlfriend Heather Wilson and is using it and my accounts to download things to it. I need some kind of help from you to verify she's using my laptop and downloading content she is also logged in to my accounts and has the recovery set to go to her emails instead of mine. This is a urgent matter so could you please contact me. (850) 696-8064.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Enable - Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) Sandbox for accounts created in DK

i suggest you Enable - Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) Sandbox for accounts created in DK. We are unable to use it just for billing reasons, it will still be deployed in Netherlands or Ireland region.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. But when hitting "subscribe"

When i hit "subscribe" I receive a page with code... not really good :) Please fix.
    https://azurecomcdn.azureedge.net/en-us/blog/feed/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Open for Azure in Greenland, why cant we give our Customer this.

To make more Money and help more people it could be an idea to open for the product i Greenland, we realy need it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base