(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Expand your FAQ to clarify what exactly is covered under the BizSpark program, with concrete examples.

This is because the billing system is highly vague, and depending on the subscription type/service/3rd party (Network Partners), some things incur additional costs. These should be streamlined among Azure/BizSpark program/MSDN.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Latest design Brass Cable Gland With Strain Relief

YUEQING JIXIANG CONNECTOR CO., LTD is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of brass and nylon cable gland (Cable joint line distribution equipment), which is a modernized company with integrated strength in high science and technology, production and marketing. Its business scope including kinds of material waterproof connector, metal joint, nylon cable gland, stainless steel cable gland, zinc alloy joint, ***** cap, marine cable gasket, adaptor, explosion proof cable gland, multiple cable gland and so on . Our company believes that the markets is the key of enterprise’s development, and always carry out the principle of quality as the center,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Azure Standard Load Balancer

Since Azure VM deployed in Availability Zones requires Public IP with Standard SKU so that it can be added in Backend Pool, I have repro this issue by deploying multiple VMs multiple time and found that while you deploy multiple VMs in an Availability Zones, the SKU for Public IP shows as Standard and it doesn't have any option to change since it is locked I have seen that after the VM is created, I see that the SKU for the Public IP created with the VM is Basic. I would like to check with Microsoft is how it is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. link not working ...http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/feed/

http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/feed/

Live link isnt working, tried on 2 separate machine at 2 separate locations. I am only getting a text output

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Azure Storage account/ CDN feature request: Whitelisting CDN Edge servers for Storage account

Azure Storage account feature request
    Currently, we cannot restrict IP addresses on our origin storage account as this breaks communications between PoP servers and the storage account.

The only way to do this is to restrict access with Token auth/ SAS token. However, someone could still access our storage account if they got a hold of our SAS token.

We would like to have Azure Content delivery network added as a "trusted microsoft service" to include all IP blocks that Microsoft, Akamai, and Verizon may use when attempting to access the storage account.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Offer way to determine in MS Graph whether user is global admin

There's no documentation on the correct way to determine if a user is a global admin. This needs to be documented.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to properly use the Driven by rear shaft of tractor or Electric Motor Peanut picker machine?

Every season when peanuts are harvested, farmers are collecting peanuts when they work hard in the field, but since the appearance of peanut picking machine equipment has saved a lot of manpower and material resources for farmers, it has improved the efficiency of peanut picking, and the efficiency of the picking machine without the model is different, and the production method is different. So how do you know how to use peanut picker equipment correctly? Today, Aike is here to tell you how to properly use the Driven by rear shaft of tractor or Electric Motor Peanut picker machine ? …

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Azure standard loadbalancer - force all UDP traffic bidirectionally back over the LB

Currently a single specific session with the same source and destination port on UDP will be routed correctly. But when the system behind the loadbalancer stars creating multiple sessions with the same destination port but different source ports (Random) it will be routed directly back bypassing the loadbalancer fully. This breaks functionality for certain UDP based designs....

Please make it possible to route the traffic always via the loadbalancer

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. App registration - API Keys expiration

Hi,
    as other suggest (e.g. https://cloud.google.com/docs/authentication/api-keys) it appears as good security practice to recreate the API keys of a service principal. Would it be an option to enforce the maximum expiration to 1 or 2 years and restrict the usage of "never expires"?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. HP Printer Setup Number 1-833-295-5216 Customer care help.

HP Printer setup gets printer designed and introduced with no issue. It is fundamental for smooth chipping away at printer that it is designed appropriately. Without legitimate design a printer can give numerous mistakes.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tree Service Minneapolis

URL:
    http://www.treeserviceminneapolis.net/
    Keywords:
    tree removal minneapolis , tree trimming minneapolis , stump removal, emergency storm damage, minneapolis tree service, tree removal near me,
    Description:
    Minneapolis,Mn. best tree removal, trimming and stump grinding service.
    Owner Name:
    Mr Lopez
    Full Address:
    1103 4th St SE #3
    Minneapolis,MN
    Phone:
    612-293-4161
    Business Email:
    treecareprosmn@gmail.com

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. x718e2d5

test

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Azure Storage SSE and AKV integration where Storage account and AKV are in different subscriptions and tenant

Currently Azure Storage SSE with BYOK using AKV is supported only whne both are in same tenant and subscription.

Request to support where AKV can be in differnet subscription and AD tenant than Storage account.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. East TN Spray Foam Insulation Knoxville

Business Address:
    1401 Forest Ave
    Knoxville, TN 37916
    Business Email:
    info@etnsprayfoaminsulation.com
    Business Phone:
    (865) 273-0507
    https://etnsprayfoaminsulation.com/knoxville-tn-spray-foam-insulation.html
    Description:
    Have you ever faced the trouble of an unusually warm or freezing cold home? Ever pondered over the cause for it? And what about those high energy bills? Well, if you are looking for the perfect solution to all these questions, spray foam insulation is the answer! Insulation is a much-needed facility to keep your Tennessee home at just the right temperature, providing the comfort and ease of living.
    East Tennessee Spray Foam Insulation is the all-in-one solution for your residential and…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On recurring hourly or daily WebJob, enable the "On Particular Schedule" too.

Please give more flexibility on recurrence of WebJobs.

For example, I'm running a WebJob that processes all unprocessed orders of my physical shop every hour. Since my shop is closed during the night and Saturday, I don't need this WebJob to run then.
    There should be an option to set an additional schedule to each WebJob that sets the overall enabled/disabled times, which when enabled, the job will execute, otherwise, the originally scheduled execution will be cancelled.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Apex Logistics Solutions Ltd

Owner name:
    David Perry
    Address:
    1 Grover Walk, Corringham
    Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, SS17 7LU
    Phone:
    01375 470072
    Business Email:
    transport@apexlogistics.uk.com
    http://www.apexlogistics.uk.com
    Keywords:
    Haulage, Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain, Distribution, Contract Logistics, Freight
    Description:
    An innovative logistics company that helps to deliver your promises.
    Year Found:

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. OneDrive-IIS Integration with Azure

Integration of OneDrive Cloud Services.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Burnsville Towing Pros

URL:
    http://burnsvilletowingpros.com/index.html

Keywords or tags:
    Towing, Burnsville Towing, Burnsville Towing Services, Burnsville Tow truck, Burnsville 24 hour roadside assistance,

Description:
    Do you need Burnsville Towing services? The team here at Burnsville's Towing Pros is standing by ready to help. We will come to your location and we will tow your car to another location. We will make sure your Burnsville roadside assistance needs will be taken care of the right way. We can make sure your towing needs are taken care of quickly and effectively. Give us a call right now we are here to help. We will make sure…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add support for desktop apps in Azure DevOps Projects

I wanted to check out what Azure DevOps projects are about, but was disappointed to learn the creation template only cares about Web Apps.
    I have a desktop product, but I still want to monitor my CI/CD to test environments with a DevOps project.
    Also, don't force me to create a VM on setup. I will create one when I'm ready.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Feedback and Knowledge Base