(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i'm unable to sign up.

It is to difficult to sign up. After 15 time's it isn't possible to pass the mobile verification. Same number used in profile, no problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Gamelift for azure

I think it would be nice to add a service to easily manage game server like aws gamelift.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Limit Azure to US only - a Tier 1 bank in the US has requested their Azure subscription be programatically limited to US datacenters

A Tier 1 bank in the US has requested their Azure subscription be programmatically limited to US datacenters only. Yes this can be scripted but scripts can fail or be incorrectly implemented.

Other Tier 1 banks have expressed the same need and it is holding at least one of the top five back from significant Azure consumption.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dhall Consulting Services

Website
    https://dhallcs.com
    Keywords/Tags:
    business management consulting, marketing consulting, growth hacking, market analysis, small business consulting, local business, service business
    Description:
    Dhall Consulting helps clients reform their operations and improve their business with experienced, intuitive guidance. We are strategic allies of forward-thinking firms that want to invest in change and improvement, who desire wise help to identify and prioritize improvement areas, plan, and execute process improvement. We specialize to assist clients with market growth, customer satisfaction, and revenue optimization.
    Address:
    2960 Auburn Road, Ste #21-4404
    Auburn Hills, MI
    Phone:
    248-266-7666
    Business email
    info@dhallcs.com
    Business hours:
    9am - 5pm
    social
    https://twitter.com/dhall_services

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. AD Connect build 654/sip ProxyAddresses bug?

Customer is running Exchange Hybrid, and doesn't have SfB on-prem. At some point, AD Connect reported issues with the following two objects in Azure AD (check their faulty SIP proxy):
    User: Test1
    ProxyAddresses: SMTP:test1@contoso.com;SIP:@contoso.com
    User: Test2
    ProxyAddresses: SMTP:test2@contoso.com;SIP:@contoso.com

Report:
    Tracking Id: 81deaa98-f9d3-4ee5-9f5b-4c5417e9e34a
    ExtraErrorDetails:
    [{"Key":"ObjectId",
    "Value":["f3cc3d03-f452-4410-854f-1b09e5acec09"]},
    {"Key":"ObjectIdInConflict",
    "Value":["362aac7a-c088-4f68-805e-3c95bede11a0"]},
    {"Key":"AttributeConflictName",
    "Value":["SipProxyAddress"]},
    {"Key":"AttributeConflictValues",
    "Value":["@contoso.com"]}]”

Conflict is because both entries have the same 'faulty' SIP entry as proxy address. However, can not fix the issue by removing both. Solved by creating a temporary fake sipProxyAddress on both (sip:temp1@contoso.com and sip:temp2@contoso.com), kicking off AD Connect, remove the entry…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ... das ganze System mal zu ändern, denn es ist so komplizoiert und megasch....!!!!!

Ich versuche hier einfach nur eine Rechnung auszudrucken, dafür muss man wohl studiert haben, denn es klappt gar nichts... Ich werde mich nach anderen Alternativen umsehen, das hier ist eine Zumutung!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Showing fixed position for page numbers @ “ALL ITEMS“, Azure Dashboard Page.

“ALL ITEMS“, Dashboard -- Suggesting to implement fixed position for Page Display number (Bottom of the Page), instead of changing the position based on the Grid content/display items/Scrolling to bottom of the content.
    Ref Link# https://manage.windowsazure.com/@azureey.onmicrosoft.com#Workspaces/All/dashboard

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stucco Repair Fresno

Owner Name:
    Christian Stewart
    Address:
    814 W Eden Ave
    Fresno, California, 93706
    https://www.stuccofresno.com
    Phone:
    559-424-5990
    Business Email:
    christianstewart9709@gmail.com
    Hours:
    8am to 5pm
    Category:
    stucco repair and installations
    Description:
    We provide stucco repair and installations need with our team of professionals to provide a good quality service to the locals of Fresno and surrounding suburbs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to be able to subscribe to Azure.Source blog as an email

I would like to read the Azure.Source Blog as an email that I get regularly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Webjob restart/shutdown timestamp notification

Web job instances Start/Restart/Shutdown notification with its details can be displayed somewhere in portal. If any unhandled exception in code will make web job shutdown. Continuous run will restart automatically but still it would be better to know the time stamp

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Found html tags with the content

Found html tags with the content in the Azure home page (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/) under Startups | Enterprises | Public sector section

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Enable tags for SQL Geo-Replication costs

Costs accrued for Azure SQL Geo-Replication are currently not tagged. There should be a method to set them for reporting purposes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Alerta de saldo consumido e Aceitação das politicas do Azure

Sugiro que quando o utilizador aceita as regras de comercialização e politicas do produto Azure, tenha acesso de imediato a configurar o alerta de saldo consumido. Já me aconteceu incorrectamente configurar uma maquina que deveria ser grátis e só ao fim de um mês é que detectei que estava a consumir recursos pago.

I suggest that when we accept the marketing rules and policies of the Azure product, wehave immediate access to configure the balance alert consumed. It has happened to me incorrectly to set up a machine that should be free and only after a month I did detect…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make it easier to manage accounts and accounts that are linked to MSDN

I have been linking my Work MSDN to my personal accounts for ease of access for years.
    Now I am trying to separate them and finding it very difficult to reassign my MSDN subscription to my work email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Waltham Cab Taxi

Website
    https://walthammacab.com
    Keywords
    Waltham Taxi, Waltham Cab, Waltham Cab Taxi, Waltham Taxi Service
    Description
    Waltham Cab Taxi provide local and Logan airport transportation in Waltham Mass. We are a locally base taxi and cab transportation provider. We are the industry leader in Waltham taxicab business for many years. Customer service being our number one priority, we strive to make the best possible experience for all of our customers. We offer top-rated first class reliable taxi service. You can call us to schedule your ride for any of your event such as wedding party, proms, graduation celebration, package delivery, night out…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Drammatically improve the time to delete a table

When you delete an Azure table, esp one with a large amount of data, the table is marked for deletion. Whilst I understand the a) it may take some time to cleanly delete the contents b) it's a "DNS endpoint", I would suggest that the table name is effectively changed to some internal name. This would free up the original name to be instantly re-used while the delete of the old table carries on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dr. Garage Door

URL:
    http://the-garage-door-repair.com/

Keywords or tags:
    garage door repair houston

Description:
    Dr. Garage Door located in Houston, TX, provides 24-hour garage door repair service to the Houston and local surrounding areas.

Owner Name:
    LIOR YOSEF

Full Address:
    4620 N Braeswood Blvd #210
    Houston TX 77096

Phone:
    (281) 990-3833

Business Email:
    sales@the-garage-door-repair.com

Year Found: 2013

Number of Employee: 25

Operating Hours: 24/7

Social Media Links (GooglePlus, Facebook, Twitter etc..):
    http://www.facebook.com/drgaragedoor713/
    http://plus.google.com/u/0/b/107189151896500476005/107189151896500476005

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Launch Date/Month Please?

I am keenly looking forward for the MS Service Fabric Release. Could you please help me to know when will it be launched fully functional Azure Service. I am selling it as a concept, not sure if it can be realized in near future (by Mid May?).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base