(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Travels2Nepal

If you want to seeing for the best nature and beautiful mountains and valleys, lakes and green forest. Just click on Travels2Nepal. Just you are getting the offer for travels for 20% discount offer. Contact our best tourist guider.
    Visit us: https://www.travels2nepal.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure Command line GUI

Create a GUI Interface for executing AZURE Command line functions

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow MFA on-prem to send out Bulk test authentications.

Similar to a phishing campaign, I would think it would be valuable to see how your user's would respond to an unknown MFA authentication attempt. So we would like to send out "Test authentications" to our users and see how they would respond, so we could properly educate those users who just blindly accept MFA challenges. We can currently do this manually, but if there was a way to automate this with a list of 100+ names it would save time and improve our security posture.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. let us change our password without having to go to our system admin.

The system will let us log in with the expired password. But, when we go to use an app on the server - it prompts us that our password has expired and that we have to get with our system admin or tech support for assistance.

Speed up the process by allowing us to change our passwords without having to wait on them!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. reimplement the feature to move a complete subscription from one tenant to another

In the classic portal you were able to move a complete subscription with all its ressources to a different tenant. This is not possible in the new portal anymore, as I was told by support. (117021615331845) Please reimplement this, so subscriptions as a whole can be moved again.
    Shouldn't be too hard, as transfering a subscription to a different MicrosoftID is no problem at all.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unable to activate service due to VoIP number

Unable to start my $250 free Azure service due to using exclusively VoIP number. It's pretty normal these days to use VoIP and while I do understand why companies disallow using them, with the additional identification step that's listed below it (my personal ID card) one would assume that it would be fine.

I am currently in the market for server infrastructure for a web game I am designing. I have enough completed that I can begin allowing some people to test it with me and I remembered seeing the offer that Azure had. So I came here to sign…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix a bug with Job Scheduler's Oauth

There is a bug in the Job Scheduler UI when editing a job that uses a previously-saved call requiring oauth. In that case, any change to the Action Settings or the Schedule times triggers an error - that the Audience is wrong. Regardless of what value was previously saved for Audience, the Audience errors like it's trying to save https://management.core.windows.net/ Even if oauth settings are not currently being edited. If editing an Action Setting, this is fixable, as you can just go in to the Audience and re-enter the correct Action and save that with your current changes. However, for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add storage account creation date to api or StorageService properties

My particular scenario is that in automated testing, we may end up with stranded storage accounts that are not deleted by the test run. I want to write a tool that will deleted them if they are beyond some days old. But I don't find any way to do this programmatically. There have been other cases where I wanted an api for this as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. square one starting point for absolute beginners

There is so much information, technical jargon, features and options azure could benefit from absolute new guy starting point that communicates what Azure is, why you (the user) should want it, and how to make it your own

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Help and support me like you were a few hours ago. Im leaving your services now due to rare doll sudden changes and I cant even improve so G

Help and support me like you were a few hours ago. Im leaving your services now due to rare doll sudden changes and I cant even improve so Good Luck.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. what kind of chat box is this?

chat box not allowing to chat useless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop sending emails that look like phishing attempts

When I receive Azure emails, they often look exactly how I would craft a phishing email if I were a black hat. Here is an example of an email I received today.

https://www.screencast.com/t/eVWPHUi6b

If you are unable (or unwilling) to click my link, the email says, "Azure Advisor has recommendations waiting for you..." and an HTML link hidden by text that says, "View my recommendations" which is presumably a link to the portal.

I just delete emails like this because it looks like a phishing attempt. By emailing calls to action that are just links to the azure portal hidden…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add detected source as part of /Translate response

Currently there is no way to translate a piece of text and see which source language you identified it as in one request.

You first have to make a request with the text to /Detect to get the language, then a request to /Translate to actually translate the text. This adds unnecesarry overhead on your systems because the /Translate call must identify the source language of the text again. It also doubles the cost to use your translator, since a 10 character sentence now would cost 20 characters to translate (due to the duplicate request), and it would take twice…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Iron Mountain Refrigeration & Equipment

URL:
    https://ironmountainrefrigeration.com/

Keywords or tags:
    commercial refrigeration equipment, commercial refrigeration, back bar equipment, retail display coolers, retail display freezers

Description:
    Iron Mountain Refrigeration is a global leader in commercial refrigeration equipment. We offer free nationwide delivery and have elite customer service.

Owner Name:
    Trevor Crivello

Full Address:
    8555 194th Ave
    Bristol, WI 53104

Phone:

Business Email:
    info@ironmountainrefrigeration.com

Number of Employee: 5

Operating Hours:
    9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m Monday through Friday

Social Media Links (GooglePlus, Facebook, Twitter etc..):
    https://www.facebook.com/IronMountainRefrigeration/
    https://www.pinterest.com/ironmountainref/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This week in Windows: new app partners for Surface Dial

This Week on Windows: just in time for the Windows 10 Creators Update, we’ve got a host of new app partners for Surface Dial, Forza gets a new car pack and embarks on the third season of its Racing Championship – all thanks to a Porsche partnership. Plus, we give you tips and tricks to getting the most out of Microsoft Edge.
    http://bit.ly/2nNVjtO
    http://bit.ly/2mMkc9H
    Read more at https://news.microsoft.com/en-gb/2017/04/24/44148/#v18eriJxArGJc0IO.99

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Check Chrome screens - I have not been able to use Azure in Chrome for the assets do not list in list view

Check Browser compatibility at all times as Azure is 100% browser based...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Indoor Air Care

URL:
    http://www.indooraircarewi.com/

Keywords or tags:
    vent cleaning oshosh

Description:
    At Indoor Air Care we do dryer vent and air duct cleaning in Oshkosh, Appleton, and Stevens point locations.

Owner Name:
    Paul vogelman

Full Address:
    921 Cherry St.
    Oshkosh, WI 54901

Phone:
    715-570-5598

Business Email:
    indooraircarewi@gmail.com

Year Found: 2012

Number of Employee: 2
    Social Media Links (GooglePlus, Facebook, Twitter etc..):
    https://www.facebook.com/indooraircareWI/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A DNS forwarding option from the classic Xyz.cloudapp.net to the new DNS

Hi,
    Classic machines had the Xyz.cloudapp.net
    new machines ( Resource manager) has a new DNS address.

we need a way to forward the old DNS address to the new one, those addresses has been published in many places

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base