(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • do not request sensitive information bye-mail

We received an e-mail from a Microsoft employee, requesting log files about our hosting environment. I do not suggest this kind of information is requested by e-mail for security reasons.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Reconsider first level Translator pricing

For the Microsoft Bing Translator service, the first jump from free tier is to $40 (flat minimum). I have to say that an increment of $40 for the very first paid level, and always charged whether I use it or not, and even if I'm under the free level, compares very poorly with the Google Translation service, which does not have a free level but charges partial subscription fees based on actual usage levels. So there's no jump from $0 to $40 to $60 for Google, even if it's not used, instead it might be $1 or $15 or $45…

9 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Allow the use the same frontendport when creating application gateway with multiple ports on the backend.

Be able to allow to access resources with the same frontend port while using different ports on the backend

I ran this powershell script and it gave me an error. I am curious if there will be a fix for this in the future.

$subnet = New-AzureRmVirtualNetworkSubnetConfig -Name JamesTestSubnet01 -AddressPrefix 10.0.0.0/24

$vnet = New-AzureRmVirtualNetwork -Name JamesTestgwvnet -ResourceGroupName JamesTestAppGW-rg -Location "West US" -AddressPrefix 10.0.0.0/16 -Subnet $subnet

$subnet=$vnet.Subnets[0]

$publicip = New-AzureRmPublicIpAddress -ResourceGroupName JamesTestAppGW-rg -name JamesPublicIP01 -location "West US" -AllocationMethod Dynamic

$gipconfig = New-AzureRmApplicationGatewayIPConfiguration -Name JamesGIP01 -Subnet $subnet

$pool = New-AzureRmApplicationGatewayBackendAddressPool -Name Jamespool01 -BackendIPAddresses 134.170.185.46, 134.170.188.221,134.170.185.50

$pool2 = New-AzureRmApplicationGatewayBackendAddressPool -Name Jamespool02 -BackendIPAddresses 134.170.72.46,…

7 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Request to fix a bug in annotaion on DTU Percentage Alert graph

It’s a bug in the annotation. When viewing the 25 hour graph, the 15-minute interval shows the maximum value. but, It should be the avarage value.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • 4 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • 4 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Easier Bug Reporting

as it stands, I can only report bugs to you guys via a support ticket and only if I have a support plan.

Lol. Don't make me laugh. I'm not paying you to report the things that are broken with YOUR service.

One of the options under support ticket needs to be "bug report" and it needs to be freely available to all users.

BUG: Schedulers error retry policy applies the recurrence policy logic meaning free schedulers can't be changed from the 4/30 sec to something like 4/2 min (also, the default is different than the documentation says it should…

9 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Fix what breaks

I am unable to access the virtual machines - and they're down. This happens twice a month and there is no information or email of why. Without any notification, we're in the dark and extremely upset!

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • 1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Move the "In this article" box to right.

A small box appears on top-right while reading. It is titled "In this article" and shows the sections and number of comments. It is irritating while reading. Please move it to the right or AT LEAST a button to close it. It blocks some part of the first 4 lines while reading and I can't scroll the page completely using my "space bar".

3 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Get a sales team that actually wants to prepare accurate quote.

I had a quote from a MS opportunity manager. This came out at £487 a month. When I raised teh fact that i could use the pricing calculator to get a cheaper quote. This was denied up to the point of me sending a screenshot. Then the MS representative told me to just buy it myself off of the website. Why the **** am I wasting days speaking to these idiots if i can just purchase it cheaper off of the website. I pointed out the fact that it wasn't my job to price up azure quotes, but it looked…

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Give the option to switch over to the new RemoteApp image at a specific time when updating a collection

We have applications running on non RemoteApp backend servers that connect to the same databases as our published RemoteApp applications. Because updates to these apps often trigger a database update all apps need to be on the same version, so we have a requirement to be able to update our backend apps and switch to our updated RemoteApp images at the same time which is currently not possible because you can't tell when the updated RA image is going to be available.

I would like to be able to prepare an updated RemoteApp image and either have the option to…

3 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • 1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Add new function of custom grouping for Virtual Machine

Now the virtual machine can only be viewed in a single list, if there are too many VMs, that will be very difficult to look for, pls add new function of custom grouping.

3 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • azure must be a free service for all educational global users.... Google is so much more easy to use than 365 admin portal...

Do you want to succeed with 365 in an educational environment? If you want Tech Admin, Teachers and students and their parents to adopt 365 you MUST MAKE IT EASIER TO USE!!!!! Google blows you away with ease of use... Give us the tools and your product will sell. I have spent days trying to remove an app from the 365 admin portal but now I have found out I NEED Azure .... are you kidding me! Why would I waste another minute on 365 if this is what I am getting for return of investment - TIME! FREE! OR…

2 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Integrate Moodle 3.0 with Azure

Moodle is the number one Learning Management System in the world.
                                    It is Open Source. It mainly runs on Linux and it would be nice to have ADFS integrate with it.

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Add support for certificate request from Azure Key vault

Add support to create certificate requests from Azure Key Vault.
                                      This would enable PDF signing in the cloud. And would open many possibilities for cloud based e-ID solutions.

Adobe pdf signing certificates have requirements for hsm, smart card or equivalent secure storage so being able to have this in the Azure Key vault would be very useful.

8 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Ability to share the App Service performance test reports with other people on email

The new App Services performance test feature currently in preview is a great one! It makes life so easy for developers and testers.

It would enhance the usability of this feature, if the Azure admin/user who creates the test can share the report with other people in the team who do not have access to Azure.

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Worst website in loading

Microsoft azure website is the worst website in terms of loading. I refreshed the page it took nearly 1 hour and its still not loaded. Fix the website slow loading issue. or else no use of whatever the features it provides.

4 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Feedback and Knowledge Base