(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ace Roofing Company - Lakeway

URL:
    https://ace-roofing-company-lakeway.business.site/

Keywords or tags:
    lakeway roofing company, roof repair lakeway, roofing lakeway, roofing companies lakeway,roof replacement lakeway

Description:
    There are a lot of roofing problems that every homeowner encounters. However if you have an expert team of roofers in Lakeway, any problem will be fixed without any hassle. Call Ace Roofing Company – Lakeway for a quick quote on your roofing repair, installation or replacement today!

Owner Name:
    Jason Wright

Full Address:
    1150 Lakeway Dr #65
    Lakeway, TX 78734
    Phone:
    512-771-4564

Business Email:
    vadim.lav1458@gmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • It should be possible to renew/replace an SSL certificate via ARM templates

When I deploy an ARM template (that has previously been deployed) which contains a certificate, I would expect that the certificate would be updated/replaced when the pfxBlob has changed.

{
      "type": "Microsoft.Web/certificates",
      "name": "[variables('appService_name')]",
      "apiVersion": "2016-03-01",
      "location": "[parameters('resourceLocation')]",
      "properties": {
      "pfxBlob": "[parameters('sslCertificateData')]",
      "password": "[parameters('sslCertificatePassword')]"
      }
      }

The current behaviour is that that the deployment will succeed and the certificate will not be updated. This is not intuitive.

Currently, to work around this limitation, it is necessary to remove the existing SSL binding and certificate via the portal or Powershell.

Remove-AzureRmWebAppSSLBinding -Name $bindingName -ResourceGroupName $resourceGroupName -WebAppName $webAppName -DeleteCertificate $true

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • TELL ME HOW CAN I, A CUSTOMER, PURCHASE WHAT I NEED FROM MICROSOFT?

I JUST NEED DIRECTIONS FOR GETTING THE SOFTWARE I NEED TO REPLACE OLD SOFTWARE. IS THERE ANY DEPARTMENT OR PERSON I COULD COMMUNICATE WITH AT MICROSOFT? I HAVE BUSINESS THAT USE MICROSOFT PLATFORMS AND APPLE PRODUCTS. I CAN'T FIND THE SOFTWARE I NEED FOR MY SPECIFIC USE WITH OUT READING HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF POSSIBLE PRODUCTS ADVERTISED, TALKED ABOUT, TRENDING, OR HINTED AT ONLINE I'D JUST LIKE TO GET WHAT I NEED, PAY THE FEE AND GET BACK TO WORK. GOT ANY IDEAS, MICROSOFT? THANKS.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • How to Recover Lost Excel Password

Atom TechSoft Excel password recovery Software is very effective and wonderful tool in the online market.

Read More-: http://excelunlockers.com/

More Info-: http://unlockexcel2016.atomtechsoft.com/

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • 1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Microsoft.Network.VirtualNetworkCombo UI element

While using Microsoft.Network.VirtualNetworkCombo UI element in createUiDefination.json file for Azure marketplace, If I have mentioned 2 subnets then I have to select different subnets for existing vNet as well. There should be an option to allow customer to select same subnet even in multiple subnet list.

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Azure Event Grid signing webhook request and verifying signature on webhook response

We are exploring using Domain Events in a multi tenant financial environment to allow our customers to get notifications around transaction status changes. However, our webhooks need to be signed and the response from the customer must also be signed with a digital signature. Unfortunately Event Grid only requires a 200 response in order to consider a webhook successful whereas we would also require the response to be signed with the correct signature. It would be nice if we could add custom rules/policies that have to be fulfilled for the response to be deemed successful.

Perhaps introduce request/response policies similar…

3 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Virtual Machines Insights (Preview)

Please enable in the roadmap of the service Insights for Virtual Machines the health support also for Windows 2012 R2 VMs.
                  There are a lot of VM that use this OS and cannot be upgrade easily.
                  This feature is a most wanted in my opinion!

3 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Create a wiki / notes in Azure DevOps at the Sprint level.

Create a wiki / notes in Azure DevOps at the Sprint level. This way important notes and issues related to that specific sprint can be added and viewed as developers go through it.

4 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • add VM type to support requests for Azure Batch quota increases

The current flow requires that an individual submit a quota increase request. The requested information in the form is incomplete and support engineers have to then clarify the VM type with the customer in a separate interaction.

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • 3 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Gmail IMAP Not Responding

To set up Gmail IMAP not responding issue, you need to first enable IMAP by:
                          1. Log into Google/Gmail.
                          2. Click on the gear icon within the higher right, then choose Settings.
                          3. Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
                          4. under IMAP Access, choose the radio button for enable IMAP and click on Save Changes.
                          5. Click on Settings once more.
                          What is the IMAP server for Gmail?
                          Incoming connections to the IMAP server at imap.gmail.com:993 need SSL. The outgoing SMTP server, smtp.gmail.com, requires TLS. Use port 465, or port 587 if your client begins with the plain text…

2 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Support 'Approved Client Apps' condition for CA on MacOS devices.

Support 'Approved Client Apps' condition for CA on MacOS devices.

Since MacOS Mail app has started ot support modern Auth in MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) it is no longer possible to block that app from accessing exchange online without also blocking Outlook on the platform too.

The ask is to be able to block the Mac Mail client app on Mojave but NOT Outlook and the obvious resolution is to extend support for the 'Approved Client App' condition that currently only supports iOS and Android, though another resolution would be equally welcome if the outcome is the same.

6 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • We NEED URL support in NSG

We need NSG to support URL as many vendors use global based load balancer. we need URL in NSG to avoid keep adding new IPs in the NSG.

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • User list - View all

Have a 'View All' option for the Azure Active Directory user list, rather than having to hit 'load more' over and over.

3 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Add the ability to modify the User risk levels for different sign in scenarios in Azure AD Identity Protection

Currently risk events such as unfamiliar location are classified as medium and impossible travel is also classified as medium. it would be great if we were able to modify risk scenarios so that we could move what we deem as a higher risk into a high risk or lower the risk of something that we deem as lower risk. A scenario for why you would want this would be if you have users that travel and are not always coming in from the same location but are legitimate traffic. This would be a low risk scenario where as if a…

3 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Add other network security group as source while creating rule for nsg

Like in aws we have feature while creating security group you can give other security group as a source so that it will allow traffic from source security group.
                                    I am looking for same feature in azure...in Azure we have 3 option for only for source ..1st one is IP or CIDR based..2nd is based on azure service tag..3rd is application security group.

Let’s take an example if I created one security group A and after that doing creation for security group B so I need option to select security group A as a source so that my all traffic…

3 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Improve/align OAUTH2 documentation

AAD's manual describes the common grant flows used by OAUTH2, however, there is some problems with the documentation in my opinion.

If you implement applications you might experience that:

1) the ADAL documentation does not align with the AAD OAUTH2 manual, thus you may not know exactly which grant flow is behind the ADAL APIs, nor which ADAL APIs you have to use in order to use a particular OAUTH2 grant flow... or how to appropriately register an application in AAD for either scenario.

2) the terminology differs between the AAD OAUTH2 manual, the app registration portal itself, ADAL APIs…

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Document resource owner password credential grant (ROPC)

AAD supports Resource Owner Password Credential grant (ROPC) behind the scenes, however, its not documented in the AAD OAUTH2 manual.

In certain use cases, there is no obvious OAUTH2 grant flow and ROPC might become the solution. In such situations, its better that Microsoft documents it, how to properly use it in a somewhat secure manner, and when to absolutely not use it, rather than to let people shoot themselves in the foot with an undocumented feature.

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Use different Identy as Service Administrator when creating subscriptions automatically

We are using New-AzureRMSubscription to automatically create subscriptions. After creation we see that the Account Owner is made Service Administrator of each subscription that is created via this way.
                                          There is a risk that, when the credentials of this account owner are confiscated, the attacker takes over control, as service administrator/ (service owner), of all the subscriptions.
                                          This risk can be mitigated by having the possibility to assign a different identity as service administrator for each subscription created.
                                          If we create such an subscription via the enterprise portal, we already have the possibility to assign a different identity as service…

14 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 181 182
                                          • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Feedback and Knowledge Base