(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clearly indicate when the customer is committing to pay

I was charged a third-party service fee during a free trial. While I don't object to paying for the software, I was surprised by the charge, because the Azure console did not explain clearly I was committing to an ongoing fee and ask approval for that charge.

Azure needs to be transparent in pricing, including Azure fees and third-party fees to assess the true TCO for a cloud service. Show a complete fee schedule for the configuration and allow a review and Accept Transaction step before charging a customer.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Free support on basic functionalities

We are currently experiencing major issues with our server as we are unable to push new code or even look at the logs or change diagnostics issues and we cannot use the deployments at all since they just don't work (we've followed the instructions given by azure and it just throws authorization exceptions all the time).

Also we just bought a support plan (which we shouldn't have for these kinds of issues as it is caused by the migration which was nearly forced upon us) and it clearly states that we will get a initial response within 8 hours, after…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. azure should give active forum or community members discount and copon code for helping others.

azure should give active forum or community members discount and copon code for helping others.

https://besttennisguru.com/best-tennis-racquets/

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. open not usable, csp not ready

When we can use azure in csp without any limitations???
    Azure in open is an billing disaster!!!
    How should we sell/use azure when not even The billing Works???

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. VM with GPU !and! NVME storage

we badly need VMs that offer both, a GPU (nvidia is preferred)
    AND high IOPS NVME storage! Currently - Azure offers either or.

Please combine e.g. the NVME-powered L8s_v2 VMs with a Nvidia GPU or add NVME storage to the ND/NV line VM types.

This is urgently needed for various scenarios and business use-cases!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Log Search Alert Status Tracking

Currently log search alert trigger an alert on every single run they match the condition.

Operator gets spammed with the same failure messages.
    The first, single message is fully enough. We don't need repeating messages (whatever set in actions).

Then we need a service recovery message, once the issue is cleared.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Generate Azure Technical Documentation

We have developed a tool kit to generate technical documentation of your Azure Subscription, I would like to know what you thing about it !
    http://www.azuredockit.com/ and if you should continue to develop the solution.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Buy/Take control of VAWLT (or other multi-cloud systems)

I think Microsoft should buy or take control of VAWLT (https://vawlt.io/) or other similar multi-cloud systems. These systems open the cloud to everyone (no more concerns about security of a specific cloud provider).
    VAWLT is based on "SCFS: a Shared Cloud-backed File System" USENIX’14 research paper (https://www.usenix.org/system/files/conference/atc14/atc14-paper-bessani.pdf).
    It works by only storing ciphered data on the cloud and this data is also distributed among many cloud providers. It may be a more expensive solution, but it is the best solution available for industries which cannot rely on the cloud to store their data at the moment.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sorry page use in ALB or APPGW

I want to use sorry page in ALB or APPGW.

If ALB can use weight policy for load balance, I can provide sorry page in my system.
    Now, I can use weight policy only in Traffic Manager.

I hope other product have same feature.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow use of Azure IoT Hub for Imagine Students

Me as a student, do not have any credit card (and can't buy one) to upgrade my subscription for making use of Azure IoT Hub. Is it possible to make IoT hub available for Imagine students or at least, make a limited edition of IoT hub available?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. tags case sensitivity

Add the ability to enforce tag key values with case sensitivity through Azure Policy.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Provide a free tier like AWS - Until then Azure is quite simply too expensive for a lesser product / platform.

We are an MS shop however we use AWS why? because Azure is too expensive to learn and operate and has less feature / scale etc. However we would like to use Azure at some point but realistically it is simply to pricey to be worth the effort.
    ~$200 credits on sign up is a joke - please get serious and allow a free tier where you could actually host a very small system and test out the Azure platform - not just a few minutes of cpu time, developers need a genuine micro server / app platform.

For us…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Love Problem Solution in Bangalore | +91-7508576634 - Astrologer Guru Ji

Love Problem Solution In Bangalore | +91-7508576634 Read More :- http://www.astrologerguruji.com/love-problem-solution-bangalore/ – We realize better that we might not be capable of survive without love in this World and frankly talking no one will. For an all spherical development of a person, love could be very plenty wished. Properly, as love hassle solution Aghori Baba Ji in bangalore is very primary want for the survival of someone, we can believe that what would occur whilst the affection if your existence leaves you or abandons you. That ache is traumatize and in case you do now not accept as true with…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recovery Services needs a way to migrate to a new vCenter

We recently ran into a situation where we upgraded our on-prem vCenter by standing up a new server and migrating resources to that. However after doing so we discovered that it is not possible to "migrate" systems replicated in Recovery services to that new server. Instead we have to delete them and then re-replicate from scratch.

Having a way to update a replicated system in recovery services, changing it from one vCenter server to another would be extremely helpful!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Downloading from Microsoft Container Registry is extremely slow in China

We have been experiencing extremely slow downloading speed from Microsoft Container Registry (MCR) in China for months.

Aliyun or Docker CN have docker mirrors in China so we are OK to download public docker images, after Microsoft migrated all their docker images back to MCR we encountered countless issues downloading Microsoft docker images like dotnet core sdk or asp.net core sdk due to the slow downloading speed, and we are talking about 10MB/hour download speed which is unacceptable.

I understand Microsoft tries to use MCR to centrally manage all MSFT's docker images and that is a great intention, but lacking…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Azure Dependency Agent compatible with Oracle Linux Marketplace Images

Azure Dependency Agent is a very useful tool and it would be a great addition to make it compatible with Oracle Linux (7.2.0+ in our specific case) images available through the Marketplace.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Start Free (Free Trial Signup)

I tried Start Free trial and it surprised me twice as the error page came twice after signup.

I have used Yahoo email and after signup it went to live.com and got message saying, "live.com" not available.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Azure Search Storage Alert or Historic storage size graph Required

Customer indexer will sync the data from data source to indexes frequently. They need Azure Search Storage Alert or Historic storage size graph to monitor the storage increase.

Please work with monitor team and add azure search storage alert.

Customer also wants to predict data growth for their Azure Search. Please also help add a storage history metric on portal.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. application gateway weight based traffic distribution

Currently per AppGw design, it supports only round-robin traffic distribution.

However, customer may need a weight setting on AppGw which can control the traffic ratio to be distributed to backend servers, like weight routing method on Traffic Manager.

Please consider to add this funcion in the future release.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base