(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Number of users covered by the trial version of Azure AD Premium P1

Anybody wishing to use Azure AD Premium P1 licensing to enable conditional access since the move by Microsoft to Security Defaults would require for their entire organisation to be covered.

Is it possible that this trial could cover more than 25 Users?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure Password Policy falling short of compliance

I have a requirement for minimum of 10 characters, change 90 days, 1 Ucase, 1 Number, 1 special, user cannot reuse within 12 months for the history, suggest this as an improvement please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Azure data factory tumbling window trigger cancel past executions

We have a requirement to use tumbling window trigger because of the retry policy but our prod deployment will happen after 1 month of dev deployment and we don't want to manually kill these 30 execution in production because of the functionality of tumbling window trigger to run those missed days. Is there a way we can avoid this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Password complexity while VM creation

While creating Widows VM, it asks for username / password. That instance, there is no check on the complexity of password but later on, after few successful RDP, it stops access of Windows VM using RDP. While with Linux VM, there is no such issue.
    Please ensure while creating windows VM, password complexity is checked and behavior must be same for both Windows and Linux machine.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please can the 128 KB request body size limit be increased? Our client is running an API that exceeds this.

Currently the WAF has limit of 128 KB on request body size, many APIs exceed this however, as such our client cannot use their API on Azure WAF, please can this be size limit be increased?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Not get any reply

Hi Team

I sent as mails to wapteams@microsoft.com for an issue but still I didnt get any reply

My Issue is follows

I didn't user My Azure account more than a Month ,But from MS they debited 42,000 from account and provided subscriptions .

Kindly Provide Me detail explanation what is happened actually

Today i deleted all my Subscription from Azure

This kind of issue will not happen on future and delete my azure account "IMMEDIATELY" asap

Still Waiting for the reply

This kind of delay is making me too much of issue and disgrace of trust from MS

Kindly…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. no initiater actor for risky users

There is no audit logs for who dismissed the user. It appears blanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make the Azure documentation open in a new browser window.

When I need some guidance and click on the Support link in Azure, the current browser tab open the documentation. I read, click deeper, etc. Now I have to click the back button or find my spot with the view menu.

If I was working on something and had not saved, I would lose my work. You guys figured this one out 30 years ago, but somehow missed it in Azure.

This needs to be fixes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Topic Azure Public IP addresses: adjust idle timeout longer

Sometimes legacy apps on VM's (like FTP Servers) needs longer idle timeout than the adjustable maximal 30 minutes. In this case long up/downloads causes hanging ftp clients by our customers.
    We would obtain remedy by an option to adjust a longer time over Powershell/CLI commend.
    Unfortunately we must remove the virtual machine to another hoster, because our legacy app can't be converted so fast to a modern transfer technology.
    Thanks and regrards
    Rainer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow MSFT internal subscriptions access to MSDN client images (Win 7/8/10)

MSFT internal subscriptions should be allowed access to Win 7/8/10 images for dev/test. Incomprehensible to me why this is not already allowed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can we have a detailed progress while create a database from a backup on the portal, e.g, 10% completed, 50% completed, 99% completed.

Currently, when you try to create a new database from a backup, the Notifications area only displays text "Deployment started... Running", and it never changes until the deploy finished. If the backup is large, it could take a long time to complete, and we couldn't get any information of the current progress. This is not very user friendly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change of subsciption

Hi,

Hope to see the option enabling customer to convert invoicing subscription to electronic payment.

Regards
    JY

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. azure stream analytics error reporting needs line, col. Don't just highlight everything

azure stream analytics error reporting needs line, col. Don't just highlight everything

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Cloud Service backups for worker roles so we can role back instantly

Currently, there is no option to restore a worker role from a backup, so we have to use staging. But even if we promote to production, there are times we want to roll back. But there are no backups available to us.

This would be a great help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Transferring vm's to a different Azure subscription

Currently we cannot give resource access to another subscription and tenant. This was explained as being part of the design and we are unable to copy resources from one tenant to another.

In my situation a virtual machine was created for a client using the university Azure account however handover could not happen because the client needed it on their subscription. If both people agree the image of the virtual machine should be able to be delivered to the new subsrcription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make environment variables accessible through Cron job

The calling of an environment variable through a Cron job should have the same accessibility for calling environment variables through the provided kudu Shell

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can not disable the default domain name in Azure Front Door

So In Azure Front Door, we can not disable access to the default domain that AFD provides. How can we only use the custom domain in AFD

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. update

Company
    Services

HOSTING
    Web Hosting
    Cloud Servers
    Dedicated Servers
    MANAGEMENT
    Server Management
    Cloud Management
    Server Tuning
    Server Security
    Migration Services
    SOLUTIONS
    High Availability
    Database Clustering
    DDOS Proxy
    Backup Services
    SSL Certificates
    WEB SOLUTIONS
    Portal Development
    E-Commerce Development
    WordPress Support
    vBulletin Support
    MOBILE SERVICES
    Mobile App Development
    Mobile Web Optimization

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show IP address type (static or Dynamic) on VM overview page

If possible, please add IP address type (static/Dynamic) on the Azure VM overview page. As currently we need to browse through "Networking" and then "IP address" to check this. So, that while stopping/de-allocating VM one can get that idea quickly. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base