(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. LightSitch 2012 deployment

Dear Azure Team,

Kindly guide me to your technical support,

for more than a month I have repeatedly tried to deploy a Visual Studio 2012 Lightswitch application on Azure to no avail and this is the error that occurs:

1 An unknown error occurred while attempting to deploy the published package to Windows Azure

2 The remote server returned an unexpected response: (400) Bad Request.

kindly respond ASAP.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Solve my problem, and deal with lack of supply of your services

I have been very poorly treated and none of your staff seem equipped to deal with it. We had all our services go down last Friday, and your staff are completely confused. They cannot understand why that would be a problem. Since the system meltdown of your services costing us thousands, we have had intermittent breakdowns in the service provided. I am told I have to submit technical support query for a simple supply of adequate services.

Since Friday which was Azure failures, we have been treated in a disgraceful manner. Nobody understands, no one cares and the big company…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Visuals for Pipelines in Azure DevOps

The new visuals for Azure DevOps' Pipelines are much different to the old. I believe that the old visuals displayed details better. I would suggest that you make it possible for users to switch between different visuals for Pipelines in Azure DevOps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Mozambique to countries for sign up.

Add Mozambique to countries

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. XueGao@microsoft.com

I understand we have the feature that "The alert rule sends out a resolved/deactivated message when the alert condition is not met for three consecutive periods to reduce noise in case of flapping conditions.“ referenced by https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/platform/alerts-metric-overview#view-and-resolution-of-fired-alerts.

Just for my customer sometimes they have literally thousands of alerts deployed, and this change has broken our alerting mechanisms. Some of these alerts go to a 24/7 helpdesk, and they will phone engineers up and get them out of bed – failing to deactivate the alerts as soon as the issue is resolved will cause our customer significant out of hours…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Not good for tech startups

Well my experience is that the Azure system is very capable but very complex. I am not a tech genius but I am a startup company. As the CEO I need very complex and advanced services explained to me in a very simple way. With a clear value and benefit. That is how well I measure the provider understands their product; and if you understand something well you should be able to explain it to a 10 year old. 

I don't feel you understood or have answered my question & worse it feels you haven't really tried to do so.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow pinning of unindexed URLs in Bing Custom Search

Pinning a URL in Bing Custom Search which has not yet been indexed by Bing does not return the desired result - the pinned item is not there. If I have pinned a URL for a search term then regardless of Bing's index status I'd expect this to appear.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. enable pod debug logs

I had a customer needing to debug a pod. The pod creates, runs, terminates, gets marked as completed, deleted but in very fast time sometimes, what did it? did it actually process something?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Gaming to solve scientific problems

It would be cool if @satyanadella & @XboxP3 could further empower the creativity in gaming to solve complex scientific problems using Azure. Similar to how universities use gaming to solve DNA sequence problems in a creative & fun way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I'd like migrate Oracle to Microsoft Azure Database for PostgreSQL database recorde data has double-byte characters. Attunity Replicate supo

I'd like migrate Oracle to Microsoft Azure Database for PostgreSQL
    database recorde data has double-byte characters.

Attunity Replicate suport double-byte character string on WSTRING
    And
    Attunity Replicate for Microsoft Migrations convert Data Type
    Oracle Data Type :NCHAR    →Microsoft Azure Database for PostgreSQL:WSTRING
    Oracle Data Type :NVARCHAR2 →Microsoft Azure Database for PostgreSQL:WSTRING

Then create Oracle Table include NCHAR and insert double-byte character string
    CREATE TABLE kanji01 (TYPENCHAR NCHAR(20),TYPENVARCHAR2 NVARCHAR2(20));
    insert into kanji01 values double-byte character strings
    Then Migrate Oracle to Microsoft Azure Database for PostgreSQL by Attunity Replicate
    But double-byte character text garbling

Please tell me when problem correspondence

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. AKS + more resource service tags required on Azure Firewall

Difficult to limit internet egress for some resources requiring access to MS public IPs - AKS API for example. Only option available currently is * rules which we want to limit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Getting certificate error when navigating to https://azure.microsoft.com/

getting certificate error everytime i navigate to azure.microsoft.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Azure policy non-compliance sent to azure monitor

Send non-compliance to Azure monitor so Azure Automation can be used to remediate policy violations

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Network Tab open by default on Azure VMs

When running automation on any VM Pool from Azure Devops Pipelines, Network tab shows open by default.
    We are recording coverage video on test case failure and this tab in front is making quite difficult to follow it up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Supply a support phone number for AZURE technical support and have reps include their phone number in their email signature!!!!!

In all of the emails from Azure there is never a phone number supplied to speak to the person contacting me. There are claims of someone trying to reach me but I have no record of this. I am sick and tired of trying to resolve a problem with Azure and having no way to contact someone other than email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change the Font for the Request Blocked message for Front Door

Please change the default font/make the font configurable for the reference number on the "Request Blocked" page for Front Door. The reference number can include lowercase "L's" and uppercase "i's" that look exactly the same with the current font that is used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. .!.. ********! for that: "Identity verification by card"

.!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!..…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Storage Accounts add AzurePortal to selectable firewall exceptions

When setting up Firewalls and Selected Networks for a Storage Account, if I limit the access to the storage account to a specific Virtual Network, I lose portal and CLI access to the file shares and containers within that account. I would like to be able to continue to add/modify/delete containers, shares, tables, queues from the portal / azure CLI even if being able to connect to them is limited by Firewall / Vnet rules.

What is very strange is that, currently, I can create containers / shares when firewall / vnet limits are active, I just cannot view /…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base