(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow multiple Azure AD SSPR policies

Allow multiple Azure SSPR policies for different user groups. This is helpful in the education sector where admin staff and students (exp. JK) can’t be expected to have the same policy i.e forced registration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add more information to the risky signin detail page

When capturing and displaying information for risky sign-ins, please include all information from the sign-ins data and also try to capture information about what type of device the risky sign-in occurred from including MAC address if possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Azure Event Hubs: Disable a consumer group

Azure Event Hubs is a great message streaming platform.
    There is just one missing feature for us: the capability for disable/re-enable a given consumer group. I'm pretty sure it is feasible and easy to implement.

This would solve the limitation of 3rd party tools that can't resume properly the data consumption.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Gostei muito

Execelente produto

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. parse form in HTML email and convert to a custom document type output

need to convert a form embedded in an HTML email to a custom document type that my CRM application can import.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Require the ability to recover deleted Cloud based security groups

At the moment, when a cloud based Security Group is deleted, there is no way to recover it (from a Recycle Bin for example).

The lack of restore capability can cause major issues if you have no record of the members of the deleted group!

Currently, we have to run a script which exports the members of Cloud Security Groups to CSV files so that we can recreate the group in order to recover from accidental deletion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why do I need to pay for support if it is the Azure bug?

During my trial time, I created many services including 2 Service Hub Namespace items, they are disabled when my trial time expired.

Now I have switch to pay-as-you-go plan, and I couldn't delete those 2 Service Hub Namespace items.

I search online and people say that this can only be resolved by log a support request to azure. But then I will have to pay for the Azure support package.

So my question is why? It isn't my fault that I couldn't delete those two right? So why do I have to paid for an Azure guy to delete them…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More access to clients via delegated admin access

In October 2020, it is our understanding that Microsoft will further tighten security requirements to require that all admin accounts be MFA'd, a expansion to the delegated admin approach to client management is needed. Enforcement of MFA on admin accounts is a definite must. For partners that manage multiple clients, an expansion of delegated admin access to clients will be needed. Currently, my employees can connect to our partner center using connect-msolservice (MSONLINE) and then using the clients tenant ID manage user account and licensing information. Then using Connect-ExchangeOnline with delegated access allows for the management of client email. Currently…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. respond faster to support requests

it takes one or sometimes two days for someone to answer support requests, i suggest to make it faster.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PIN login should support local SMB resources

When a user logs in using Microsoft PIN, local SMB resources such as a NAS can no longer be mapped in Windows File Explorer. If the user switches back to Password authentication then the SMB shares can be accessed again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Service Principal Sign-in and Activitity logs

Fo security compliance, my cst would like to retrieve service principal logs such as signin information (when, succesfull & failure), who used the SP, what activities the SP has done.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Use of expired certificates by any means, in Azure, should be denied by default. This will help avoiding an attack/hack.

Use of expired managed certificates by any means, in Azure subscription, should be denied by default. This will help avoiding an attack/hack.

As of now this has been allowed in Azure by design and can be eliminated, I believe.

Allowing the use of expired managed certificates in subscription doesn't make any sense because even in OS side as well if any certificate gets expired, no one is able to access the website or server, then why it is allowed in azure.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. support international characters on passwords for Hadoop Cluster creation

That would be a bit more secure than limiting passwords to only to basic numbers, letters and core symbols.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Remove link Win2012 Server manager- Tools- MS Azure Services. I hate any Clouds

Your cloud forcing is very annoying, what is Microsoft Azure Services link doing in Windows 2012 R2 Server? We never will use it, any Clouds are rubbish (by any vendor) because it's violation of privacy. I have to see OneDrive in Windows 10 and Cloud account. If MS continues this way you will go cloud but without me (and other customers) we will find something else

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS to the VM image list

In addition to Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS, I would like easy access to an Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS VM image.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Se debe poder volver a generar las facturas por que cuentan con error.

En Perú por ejemplo se requiere el uso del RUC ( el ID de empresa ) , no existe un campo para ingresarlo y cuando solicité que queria incluirlo ( esto es algo obligatorio por ley) me indicaron que tenia que incluirlo en algun otro campo ( lo tuve que hacer en el nombre de mi empresa) y encima no solicite me regeneren las facturas con este dato pero no fue posible. Esto debe mejorarse pues por error y omisión esto puede ocurrir a cualquier cliente y es importante poder tener las facturas según nos obliga el gobierno.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There should be Email alerts if there is any issue with VPN tunnel

There should be an email alert if there is any issue with VPN tunnel

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cheaper(light weight) Azure package for private at cheaper cost

It will be helpful if Microsoft can create cheaper(light weight) Azure package for private users like me who just want a PC online for my use in learning C# with visual studio.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. create a storyquest, FUN and a Future style, multiplayer video game variant of Microsoft Azure

As the simplest, easiest, quickest, most natural, most intrinsically innate, most imaginative, most insightful, most in-depth, most inclusive, most sound and sensible, most meaningful, most Creative, most foolproof, most forward thinking, most futuristic, most fun Fun FUN, most visionary, most kind, caring and Loving and generally BEST way; for almost anything (AI inclusive) or anyone to learn, teach, coach, master and utilize almost anything is through interactive PLAY!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You fix your training materials

I took a MS course in Azure 20-487. Absolutely none of the labs worked. I didn't learn anything.
    How can I possibly recommend this technology to a client?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base