(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Signed up for free tier account but was charge over $40 for developer "support" without confirming.

Free tier doesn't really seems inviting to new users as Azure automatically charged me over $40 for "developer support" without me asking for it, or wanting it. I simply wanted to test out the platform and compare to other cloud vendors, all of which do not charge for free-tier.

This experience soured my view of the platform. Highly recommend Azure does not automatically charge anyone, this is a paid option if I wish to buy it, then I will myself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable TLS 1.0 on Azure Virtual Network Gateways and Public IP Addresses

We recently ran a security scan that included our Azure Virtual Network Gateways including the Public IP addresses associated with the gateways.
    The returning result is that they are still using TLS 1.0 and it is showing as an obvious vulnerability.
    I opened a ticket with Pro Direct support to verify and the above findings were confirmed.
    Please work to disable TLS 1.0 on Azure Virtual Network Gateways and associated Public IP addresses.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Change certificate upload

When adding a management certificate and you have multiple subscriptions showing, allow the user to select which subscription the certificate applies to when uploading the certificate instead of having to filter the subscriptions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Your azure documentation no longer pring in Firefox, Edge, nor Chrome. Only one blank page comes out. It worked yesterday morning!

Printing Azure Documentation Broke! Your azure documentation no longer prints in Firefox, Edge, nor Chrome. Only one blank page comes out. It worked yesterday morning!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make pay-as-you-go more clear

Make pay-as-you-go more clear, especially for SQL services. When you choose the service, you should be able to estimate costs directly in line. Billing needs to be easier to understand when selecting a service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have only one Azure account per email.

I have a single email and I have a personal and work account attached to this same email. I selected, by accident, personal years ago. The personal account does not allow for full Azure AD accounts which is where it impacts me. There is no other service that I can think of which has two separate accounts tied to a single Azure account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. remote app collection quick create "name"

whenever you are asking a customer to name something you should provide a contextual tip next to the field entry box to provide some intelligence and advise about what you might consider for naming convensions for the particular service

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is CognitiveServices for STT supports mixed languages?

Whether STT speech recognition supports mixed languages, for example, one part of the passage is Chinese and the other is English.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. eset internet security

ESET Internet Security can be installed quickly on each device if the user follows the correct procedure. You can follow the instructions below to install the setup on your devices such as Windows PC, Mac, or mobile device.

https://www.eset-eset.com/eset-internet-security/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Login using face-id in cognitive service

am developing App for login and registration using cognitive face api but when i use detect Face API call then i get face-id but it's expire after 24 hr. Is there any solution for that,I want a face-id which will not expire for lifetime or let me know the flow how we will do device independent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. pls specify that a database is created when you turn on the replication and not deleted when you delete the replication

should ask for deleting of replication database if the replication is turned off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Need additional B2B examples

Please provide additional Azure B2B Portal examples. The current example available on GitHub is limited and has limited capabilities. My company is looking to utilize B2B but additional examples are needed before we can complete out build-out to an active B2B Portal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Configurable default backup retention policies for an Azure SQL Server instance

Allow administrators to define a default Azure SQL database retention policy (for both PITR and LTR) on a SQL server instance. Each new database created on this server would have the default policy applied.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 'Deploy similar' vm button

In the vm page, I want ability to select a vm and have an option to deploy a similar one so that I can don't have to click through the same settings.

Other cloud providers already have this since launch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Limit Azure to US only - a Tier 1 bank in the US has requested their Azure subscription be programatically limited to US datacenters

A Tier 1 bank in the US has requested their Azure subscription be programmatically limited to US datacenters only. Yes this can be scripted but scripts can fail or be incorrectly implemented.

Other Tier 1 banks have expressed the same need and it is holding at least one of the top five back from significant Azure consumption.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ... das ganze System mal zu ändern, denn es ist so komplizoiert und megasch....!!!!!

Ich versuche hier einfach nur eine Rechnung auszudrucken, dafür muss man wohl studiert haben, denn es klappt gar nichts... Ich werde mich nach anderen Alternativen umsehen, das hier ist eine Zumutung!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Showing fixed position for page numbers @ “ALL ITEMS“, Azure Dashboard Page.

“ALL ITEMS“, Dashboard -- Suggesting to implement fixed position for Page Display number (Bottom of the Page), instead of changing the position based on the Grid content/display items/Scrolling to bottom of the content.
    Ref Link# https://manage.windowsazure.com/@azureey.onmicrosoft.com#Workspaces/All/dashboard

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to be able to subscribe to Azure.Source blog as an email

I would like to read the Azure.Source Blog as an email that I get regularly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base