(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. why does Azure have long id's that just a pain , e.g. - /subscriptions/8cf299be-a9ed-4b5a-820f-7ce8212bcfc8/resourceGroups/BlalaRG/providers

just give a unique id key , some have ResourceGuid but there is no consistency any resource that i query on Azure should have a standard unique resource id

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix your billing process

Maybe take the amount you invoice from the account. Keep an accurate record of what your customers have paid and be able to provide statements. For the past 9 months we have not had the correct amount taken. You have recorded payments that don't match our bank statements and trying to get answers was like pulling teeth. Unbelievable. Poor level of service. Poor record keeping. Still no answers. We have given up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Scale out rule configuration leads to user’s mistakes

When configuring (average) data in/out rules the user is prompted to populate a field with no specifications about it, due to the fact that other rules are expected to be populated with figure between 1 to 100 expressing a percentage of the computing resource that is being used (when the selected metrics is average), instead the rules mentioned above lead to the user’s confusion since these rules request not a percentage but a fixed byte figure at which the rule must be triggered. The might end up entering a byte range between 1 and 100 while thinking that field is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 현재잔액이 청구액인가요?

현재잔액이 청구액인가요?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Microsoft Azure "Pay me £230" and ask me what it was spent on "We gave you £23 of service this month but I am not telling about the rest!"

We paid £230 last year to Azure and tried to find how it was spent. They said you had £23 of service this month but we have no records of how the money was spent in previous months.

Get your account reporting sorted!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please provide the link for downloading Azure Vidyapeeth Mobile App, Its showing there is no app found

Please provide the link for downloading Azure Vidyapeeth Mobile App, Its showing there is no app found

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Azure File Share support of Ubuntu Desktop 18.04+

As a devops engineer, I need to be able to test remote cifs/smb mounting. Azure storage seemed like a good solution however it requires Ubuntu Server to mount anything.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think Azure documentation should has more clear

More clear documentation specially about key-words like SA, small,large,...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. на платформе вашей компании мне бы хотелось

прежде всего пересмотреть принцип подачи установленный в образовательных учреждениях связный прежде всего стем что бы выронить и предусмотреть опыт и уровень преподавателей повысить качество и уровень образования вне зависимости от региона много аспектов на самом деле задевает

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Billing should automatically charge alternate card when one has expired (and multiple payment methods exist)

Quite simply once I've add a new card after receiving notification of forthcoming expiry, I fully expect that new card to be used automatically if payment fails on the expired card instead of suspending the subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove Restriction on Australia

Please REMOVE the limits on the data center in Australia, we have customers in Australia and an office in Australia BUT no credit card that bills in Australia - as a result we cannot host in Australia - Why would you do this??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ChromeDev

ChromeDev App playstore flaxible Access completed remote control Assistant active on Screen Reader Device completed all system android process without permission verify email ID Google one

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow viewing for $1 or $2

Normalcy or averaging the response is going to cost extra

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. scale down the database which is created when using azure data studio and creating a database using a .dacpac file a database from a

I created a database on a small server using azure data store however when you do this it created a crazy expensive general purpose database which users are not aware is scaled so high - resulting in high costs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Failed to edit Key Vault API connection

I am using Azure Key Vault connector in the logic apps and for deploying the logic apps using ARM templates.

In the ARM templates I have added the Microsoft.Web/connections resource to include Key Vault API connection.

The API Connection gets successfully deployed, but when I open it on the portal to Authorize it I get an error :- "Failed to edit Api connection "keyvault"".

The resource template of the key vault looks like below :-

{ "type": "Microsoft.Web/connections", "apiVersion": "2016-06-01", "name": "[parameters('connectionskeyvaultname')]", "location": "[parameters('location')]", "properties": { "api": { "id": "[concat('/subscriptions/',subscription().subscriptionId,'/providers/Microsoft.Web/locations/', parameters('location'), '/managedApis/', parameters('connectionskeyvaultname'))]" }, "displayName": "",…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. To include stop/resume option to all azure database servers

For credit efficiency for Azure subscriptions database servers should have a stop/resume option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix the grammar in the emails related to forums

This email from forumsup@microsoft.com:

"If you are the Questionnaire, please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post. This will help to resolve the issue discussed in the thread. This includes any reply that was post by yourself or others. In doing so, it will benefit all community members who are facing similar issues. Your contribution is highly appreciated."

I am not the "Questionnaire", I am the "Questioner".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base