(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide statistics for Azure AD Connect Metaverse activity

We have an account forest/resource forest scenario. I now need to provision both domains into Azure AD using the Microsoft pattern of matching account SIDs with Exchange Master Account SIDs. However, there is no easy way to determine if all objects in the Metaverse are connected to both Management Agents. I basically need to know how many objects are actually properly joined as opposed to objects provisioned from one MA and not the other.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Limitation on frontdoor caching: microsoft currently does not support the cookie based caching on the frontdoor for multilingugal site.

Hi Team

We found that microsoft does not support fontdoor caching using rules engine in the below scenairo.

The url is uniqueue but the content vary (translations) based on the cookie on multisite.

ex: suppose the url is https://testdomain.com/somearticle

and the site has 2 languages supported. Based on the language selection there is a cookie being set in the browser ex: languagecookie=en and the content loaded is english version.

for the same url when the language choosen is chinese
    cookie will look like languagecookie=zh-cn and the content loaded is of chinese version.

In the above scenairo the url remains uniqueue…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Don't show my account

Make authentication hard. Instead of showing my account when opening the app, make me type it in, perhaps with a PIN.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PIM - Disable Notifications for Approvers

At the moment there is a Notifications tab at the Role settings page for 'Azure AD Roles' and 'Azure Resources'. But when I clear all checkboxes, approvers still receive an email that they have to approve or deny a user's assignment activation. This didn't seems right. After contact with Microsoft Support they announced that the Product Group for PIM already is taking action to enable the possibility to disable this Notification. This way I hope the Product Group can keep me informed about the progress they make :-).
    We have one big approver group and it would be nice if…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable to add NSG to AzureBastion

Hi Team,I have been trying to add the nsg for AzureBastion but it failed. Followed the same requirements which are needed still failed. Please look into it and suggest me for going forward in this issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow more dashboard widget options to display Azure subscription charges

Azure subscription charges - Dashboard views:

1. You should be able to edit the dashboard widget to show average or actual charge per hour, per day, per week per month for the last day/week/month/year.

2. The dashboard should also show an estimated projection for the upcoming day/week/month (user selectable) if no changes are made to the services being used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to get linked services dynamically for Azure Data Factory

Hi,

I am setting up new Azure Data Factory V2 pipelines to pull data from different sources and want to read these source dynamically instead of setting up static for some server.

Any Ideas on how to set it up dynamically choosing between different sources.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. create RDP File use private IP Address in PS Comlet Get-AzRemoteDesktopFile

Is It possible add into the PS Comlet Get-AzRemoteDesktopFile worked the use private IPAddress?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide more detailed error messages when duplicate files are detected in deployFromZip

Speaking with Vladimir and Kellie and opening this tickets suggested that rather than a text file with a generic message stating 'duplicate files were found' -- actually print out the paths/names of the duplicates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Offering production 40 web apps with 40 GB storage for £30 per month

Production web apps are priced currently at £100 per month. Wheres web hosting companies are offering inlimited web apps for £30 per month

Please consider

Many Thanks

David Soanes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add LoadBalancing profile for primary and secondary server

There is currently no option to designate a primary / secondary server arrangement with a load balancer. Sometimes you want one server to handle all the traffic and only use the secondary in case of a failure event.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. what result will be when I change the data when file server is syncing by Azure File Sync?

Hi, I have a question for Azure File Sync.
    If I changing the data in the file server that which is syncing by Azure File Sync, what the result will be.
    A: Can it synchronous the change data in the same folder?
    B: Is it will make another folder? If it will how about the new folder's name?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Forgot your password linux

nto the cloud service,Forgot your password linux!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make the CompanyName of an user object available in the AAD management UI

To store the data arround guest users it make sense to know to which company the guest user belongs. Therfore already exists a field in an user object. But this field is currently only accessable by powershell. To make the management of this information easier make this field also available in the management UI of Azure AD.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add more export options for Microsoft Application Insights Dashboards

Currently is only possible to export to Excel.
    It would be good to export to other formats like PDF, JPG, Email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Metrics for Relays created dynamically in Service Bus Namespace

We are using Azure Service Bus Namespace to create relays on the fly to expose WCF APIs. When we tried enabling monitors for our Relays, we discovered that the Metrics are supported only at Service Bus Namespace level and not for the Relays that are created in the Namespace. It would be great if you can support the following list of Metrics for Dynamically created Relays also. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/monitoring-and-diagnostics/monitoring-supported-metrics#microsoftrelaynamespaces

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. More API Management pricing tiers should have v-net support

V-NET integration support for more API Management pricing tiers.

Only development and premium tiers for APIM have v-net integration. It is great that customers can test this feature in development tier, but development tier has many resource limitations that can cause APIM management requests errors.

For example the below one:

{
    "error": {

"code": "Timeout",

"message": "Call to Management API timed out for the Developer SKU service which will have inherent capacity issues due to its scale.",
    "details": null,
    "innerError": null

}
    }

It will be great if customers can upgrade to a tier that is more affordable than premium…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. why does Azure have long id's that just a pain , e.g. - /subscriptions/8cf299be-a9ed-4b5a-820f-7ce8212bcfc8/resourceGroups/BlalaRG/providers

just give a unique id key , some have ResourceGuid but there is no consistency any resource that i query on Azure should have a standard unique resource id

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base