(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. can you make the pricing navigation easier as it was before?

The pricing page is now really making ppl confusing, I can one-click and find the price for the product in 1 sec before but I need now really long time to look where the all product is.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back classic function app managment

The new function app management within the Azure Portal is HORRIBLE!!!! It is very very poor and makes it much more difficult to manage my functions.

I have multiple times that my apps have errors, but I cannot troubleshoot because the new requirement to use app insights. I have to switch back to classic function app management just so that I can see my log outputs to troubleshoot during development.

I also have multiple times that I can't even tell if my function app ran... It won't show up on the monitor tab in the new managment view and I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Server OAUTH TOTP Token SHA Version Support

The Microsoft Docs for Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Server needs to be updated to indicate that only SHA-1 OAUTH TOTP tokens are supported, or support for SHA-256 tokens needs to be included in a future update for the software.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Consolidate Face Api calls to reduce traffic

Currently, when detecting faces via Face Api, we are required to make multiple calls: 1 to detect faces, and 1 for each face to compare to a person group for matches.

Consider reducing this overhead, so that I can provide the PersonGroup to the Detect api, and have it return candidates in the same call.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can't enable users to receive risk emails if admin role not currently activated.

I'm adding users to receive the "Users at risk detected emails" but their account will not show up unless their admin role is CURRENTLY active. This is silly as I have a list of users to add and have to reach out to each individual user and ask them to activate their role at which point I only have 8 hours to add them as a user to receive these alerts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. do not truncate exported Activity Log events

I configured the activity logs to be exported to event hub & storage account
    I am receiving the events but some events are large and the JSON is truncated at the end withh "...}",
    making it an invalid JSON and important information is missing.

After contacting Azure support I was told that this was:
    “By design. ARM truncates shoebox entry properties field to 20KB”
    This design decision seems weird since it truncates the response which (as far as I understand) holds the information of the new state.
    This poses a big problem in our application since we intended to analyze…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When is Azure available in Cambodia?

I have been waiting for a year.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. please add auto indentation

In the online editor there is no way to indent the code.

If you can add ctrl+k & ctrl+d for auto indentation it will be really helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Broken link in Compare Support Plans page

In the bottom of Compare Support Plans page, there is a link to Enterprise Support which is broken.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Network Security Group Inbound/Outbound rules to support FQDN as well as IP Address Ranges

Allow Network Security Group Inbound/Outbound rules to support FQDN as well as IP Address Ranges. This would allow outbound access to CDN's such as Akamai, where it is required to restrict outbound access to certain locations

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges

Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges page is very confusing and hard to match network requirements against applications.

It would be great if there was a filter at the top of the page where you could select the application and it lists all of the required and optional URLs/ IP addresses...

It would need to be very specific an list ALL applications including such things as AAD Connect, AAD Connect Health etc... as it is currently a very vague page and even Microsoft Support engineers all interpret the page differently!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve Computer Vision's Color Scheme Detection

I tried using the Computer Vision's color scheme detection and it returns the most dominant colors in an image but they are not in RGB or Hex format, just color words.

GCP Vision API can return multiple dominant RGB colors so I can convert them to Hex. It would be nice if the Computer Vision can do it too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add more problem subtypes to your support request page

There needs to be more problem types/subtypes. I cannot find the correct combination for logging a problem with adding/removing Roles and Features in a VM. Configuration and Setup gives you an RDS option but that's it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add option to use Key Vault secrets for connection string inputs in Logic Apps/Azure Service Bus connector.

We have standardized on storing sensitive information in Key Vault for our Apps and Functions to make management and key cycling easier for our team. We would like Logic Apps - Azure Service Bus connector to support this approach as well, rather than managing connection strings on an app by app basis.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As a Windows Insider I have used up all my free credit

As I am a volunteer on the fast ring checking weekly builds can a testing pool be set up so that no costs are generated please? I get stuck a lot of times being asked for payment details and, as nothing I am doing is at all commercial, it would be good if my Windows Insider account could be registered on the billing system as a voluntary contributor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tried Azure for a couple of days. Found that .net assemblies aren't allowed and suser_sname() isn't supported. I simply cannot use it :-(

I've tried SQL Azure for a couple of days. Good idea to match it with Office 365 users, but I've found that susersname() isn't supported (so which is the meaning to mix SQL with AD users if after that you cannot use susersname()? I'm missing the point). I simply cannot use it. Maybe next version...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please help get these people out of my life you know the build that REgions built and paid for through my money You are not in the guidelins

Someone needs to help the innocent when they do a build from Azure to remote control you you are not within Microsoft code of ethics Please help You know the one that was paid for by Regions Bank 1st check for 75,000 and then 10,000 and then my investment money ran through Regions Morgan Keegan Teust as well

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. enable tagging of extensions when creating vm

We would like enforce tagging of resources via Policy but run into edge cases that cause issues. For example, creating a new VM via powershell (New-AzVM) throws an error that BGInfo extension can not be installed due to Policy. When I try to manually add the BGInfo extension, I can not, because I can not create it with Tags and therefore, can not be created due to Policy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3party licenses return cancel please immediately please cancel confirm cancel return please

3party licenses privacy policy return cancel confirm cancel my business personal stop cancel online security please database not share kindly request sir

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base