(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Issue: customer wants to create a NAT rule for his load balancer to port forward from frontend port 22 and 7999 to 7999.

Issue: customer wants to create a NAT rule for his load balancer to port forward from frontend port 22 and 7999 to 7999.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create more finger-grained RBAC to restrict users to add or remove specific roles.

I would like to create custom roles within Azure AD that provide more finger-grained RBAC actions than the current custom role options provide.
    It would be great to be able to create custom roles to permit users to add and SPECIFIC remove roles to resources.

Example 1: Create a custom role that permits a user to add the “DevTest Labs User” role to the Lab they manage.

Example 2: Create a custom role that permits a user to add or remove only the “Contributor” role on a resource they manage, ensuring they are unable to remove owners or any other…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve Cognitive Services OCR 2.0 performance to equal the OCR Demo

OCR API 2.0 Sample Code is not as comprehensive, nor accurate as running the OCR Demo on the exact same image. (Tried many!)

It is clear there are differences. The two return different dimensions (corners vs corner, width, height). No Cognitive Services documentation indicates what these differences are.

I suggest the differences should be stated or, better yet, the Sample Code be upgraded to replicate the performance of the Demo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. link not working ...http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/feed/

http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/feed/

Live link isnt working, tried on 2 separate machine at 2 separate locations. I am only getting a text output

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. App registration - API Keys expiration

Hi,
    as other suggest (e.g. https://cloud.google.com/docs/authentication/api-keys) it appears as good security practice to recreate the API keys of a service principal. Would it be an option to enforce the maximum expiration to 1 or 2 years and restrict the usage of "never expires"?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add support for desktop apps in Azure DevOps Projects

I wanted to check out what Azure DevOps projects are about, but was disappointed to learn the creation template only cares about Web Apps.
    I have a desktop product, but I still want to monitor my CI/CD to test environments with a DevOps project.
    Also, don't force me to create a VM on setup. I will create one when I'm ready.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More specific document in Azure Region

I want to build VMs in South Africa West, but I cannot see this region on Portal. When I requested a ticket to Azure to ask for permission , the support engineer replied that this region is only for disaster recovery. I wish there could be a notice shows on Azure Region(https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/global-infrastructure/regions/).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Service Admin, non Global Admin should be able to invite work accounts from Subscriptions directory

When a user is Service Admin for a subscription but not Global Admin for the directory associated with that subscription, the user can invite Personal Accounts and Work Accounts from other directories to Subscription Owner, however inviting users on his home directory it is not possible.

It seems quite strange that a Service Admin can invite any user in the World to be an Owner for a subscription and consequently a member of the associated directory except the users on his company directory.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. show the Cognitive Services free tier in its Pricing page

The Cognitive Services pricing page shows that every Cognitive Service call is chargeable https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/cognitive-services/. But the Pricing Calculator at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/calculator/ shows that there is a Free tier. Please standardise your documentation.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 52 53 54 56 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base