(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. canon printer setup

canon printer setup into your pc, your system does not need to install the driver on it. Canon printer that can be downloaded via page is the best wireless printer that you can connect to your device and print data smoothly.
    https://canonsetup-canon.com/canon-printer-setup/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Requested a confirmation mail to the user for having received payment and along with a copy of invoice.

Requested a confirmation mail to the user for having received payment and along with a copy of invoice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. "See As" feature in Azure from RBAC point of view

I am Owner of Azure Environment in our organization and would like to do "See As" a member in my organization, I.e. what level of permissions the person is interactively going to have.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PodNodeSelector on AKS

Please implement PodNodeSelector admission controller in AKS. It's useful for clusters with multiple agentpools which contain specialized VMs and/or for segregating production vs. development workloads.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Azure Pass umwandeln in Azure Developer

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herrn.
    warum kann ich, auch wenn ich keine Kreditkarte habe, nicht das Geld für Azure Developer 6x 26,46 € = 146,76 € im voraus überweisen und vor Ablauf der 6 Monate wieder 146,74 € überweisen. Ich komme gerade vom Microsoft TechCamp : Web Developement hier in Hamburg, wo auch über Azure im Zusammenhang mit der Web Entwicklung gesprochen wurde und ich das, was man uns dort gezeigt hat, gerne im Azure nachvollzogen hätte. Man sagte uns, das in nächster Zeit auch ein Azure TechCamp hier in Hamburg stattfinden wird, wo ich mit 100 %tiger Sicherheit auch…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Azure Front Door Custom Https Certificate takes longer

Hi,

I came cross a situation where we used custom https certificate in Front Door in prod. I needed to renew that and applied to Front Door. I applied to front door but it took more than an hour but as open label there it should 20mins or may be 4-5hr or more no idea. I left that process running in night that was got completed in the morning. So no idea how much time it took. I opened an azure support ticket. They also don't have any visibility when it was finished completely. And there is way to figure…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please change out grid control on portal.azure.com site

Please change portal.azure.com to a better grid control. I would love to be able to sort and filter columns in portal. I assume you are written in .net MVC. Please pick one that allows sort and filter.
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/177275/grid-controls-for-asp-net-mvc

Maybe even a nice export to excel please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. MFA- their is no provisione to create APP password by Global admin instead of User

As end user can create and manage the APP password but as a admin can not create the app password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. fix the Cool blob pricing on https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/storage/blobs/

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/storage/blobs/ shows Data Write for Cool Tier Blob as Free, except when 'blob only' is selected 'Pricing offers' at which point a fee is shown. One of these is wrong, please can you address?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On the MFA page in Azure, it would be great to have a view filter that showed only licensed users or a way to exclude guest accounts.

In the MFA page in Azure, I have a client with a major number of guest accounts. I can only filter the view by various types of admin accounts. I am trying to get a count of how many regular licensed users I need to set MFA on but the guest accounts make that very difficult to sort through.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Azure Pricing Calculator page will NOT CLEAR. Showing blank lines that are tied to other prices. TOTAL MESS. Does anyone test deployments

Fix the pricing calculator page (using chome) Internet Exploder is no longer a business option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Not call people who submit a form unless you ask specifically in an email to call or the person requests a call

don't level jump our relationship and make me regret giving a real phone number. Also make sure your drop down lists have values that will clear form validation, ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I cannot register Microsoft Azure in Cambodia.

I cannot register Microsoft Azure in Cambodia.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. please make it possible to change country settings on an subscription from US to Swedish

I want to be able to change country settings in an existing account from US to Swedish (SE) without to be forced to create a new account in Azure portal. Somehow the account was initially by fault created a US account and now it's impossible to change it to SE.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. internal server error with wordpress

https://hardcoregames.azurewebsites.net/internal-server-error-3/

been having so many internal server error, makes me wonder if Azure has problems hosting PHP apps generally

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. [Bug] HortonWorks SuperHuman Lab

Hello! I've started the HortonWorks lab on Microsoft Azure and encountered an issue with one of your lab steps:

Execute the following commands to navigate to /usr/hdp/current/sqoop-client/lib to verify that the JDBC drivers are installed.

cd /usr/hdp/current/sqoop-client/lib ls -l sqljdbc*

which gave me no output.

I believe that command should read as follows:

cd /usr/hdp/current/sqoop-client/lib && ls -l sqljdbc*

Note the two ampersands.

I hope that helps future students!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Security glitch

When removing MFA from the Azure level and setting it up up in conditional access policies, the user has to verify their previous MFA information and enter the code texted to them, but if you press next and close the window the portal will let you into the email without actually entering the 6 digit code. I think this is a HUGE security hole and I cannot apply conditional access policies until it is fixed.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Resource Lock for Groups..

Add the resource lock to groups to allow Security department to identify owners of groups but to protect the groups they own from changes or deletion via the resource lock dfeature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More granular marketplace billing

Currently the Azure marketplace invoice just have 1 single charge. Suggest to break the billing of marketplace to be more granular to show what's charged for each item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base