(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Central overview of all budgets set on all resource groups

Currently when you set budget on Resource Group level on many Resource Groups there is no way to see the complete list of all budgets being created. You have to go back to Resource Group to check the budget settings. It would be nice to have one central side where you can see all budgets set on all resources groups.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom Azure Designs

My idea is to consolidate the commonality of IT infrastructure across various industries by doing complete analysis of on premisses of Small and Medium business with respect to each industries and create a 90% custom Azure design solutions and make them available ,something similar to existing web design template but with industry specific business applications.Its all depends on the analysis results and coming up with ideas.
    Thanks
    Jag@staritconsulting.com

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Update the exchange rate in Azure Web Calculator Periodically / Monthly / Weekly

First of all, i'm from one of Indonesian Reseller Partners and currently having an issue regarding the exchange rate that was used in https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/calculator .
    It seems the calculator site has never / super rarely updated the exchange rate in the pricing calculator. Because it might lead a miss understanding for our Customer (in viewing the price in local Currecy - IDR). If we use the calculator with IDR Currency, it seems the website is still using IDR 13,600 (per USD 1) rate, meanwhile current real exchange rate is around IDR 14,450 per USD 1. The site's exchange rate should…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Custom time range for alerts

For alerts the time range is restricted to 48 hours. It would be great if the user can set the custom time range or at least it should be 7 days.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow switching back from invoice to credit card as payment method

It is impossible, according to support to switch to credit card as payment method, once you have chosen to pay via invoice. The only option is to create a new account and move all services over. This is not feasible.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. SQL Server Management Studio - IntelliSense for Azure SQL Datawarehouse

Currently, we can't use IntelliSense for developing Azure SQL Datawarehouse in SQL Server Management Studio or even Visual Studio.
    That's a very basic feature for all developers and should be TOP(1) priority for your development team.
    Current (but not a very good one) workaround is using Visual Studio Code... but even here, there's a bug. IntelliSense only works, if the user has read permissions on EVERY database that is available on that Azure SQL Server.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. to write an plugin for Flutter

Flutter is hot in mobile app development and it will have great future. Developing flutter plugin for Azure will only benefit Microsoft and lure more customers as Firebase doesn't support HIPPA compliance and some of those do don't have Flutter plugin.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please include TFS 2015 on Azure. I see now only TFS 2013 is available

Please include TFS 2015 on Azure. I see now only TFS 2013 is available

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Latest SOC report in STP

Hello Azure Team,

My suggestion is to make "Latest" SOC reports available in STP portal since when customers download the SOC reports, it is already expired in June 2015.

When they ask for Latest SOC reports, they have to go through process of Bridge Letter after signing NDA which is ideally very cumbersome and customers also find it very uncomfortable.

Hence, please make the latest SOC report available by default in STP portal. That would be Greatly Appreciable !!!

Thanks,
    Ammar Qasmi

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. User-friendly Resource Locations fetched with API

Resource Locations available with usage-details report (http://ea.azure.com/rest/{{ea-enrollment-number}}/usage-report) are not user-friendly and are often duplicated. Examples: aueast, australiaeast, AustraliaEast + a lot of locations like cus, us2, wcu, wu2, etc.

It would be great to be able to group consumption by a Resource Location that is user-friendly, like the ones provided here: https://azure.microsoft.com/global-infrastructure/regions/

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Expand Dynamic Group membership options

Expand Azure Dynamic Group membership options, such as …
    1. Ability to Exclude SHARED IDs
    2. Ability to Exclude members listed in another group
    3. Options to add fields in the Azure-User-Profile-Fields ... so I can dynamically add users to a group based on my own critera.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multi-Factor Authentication Server backup phone - "disabled option"

We would like to be able to disable the option of "backup phone" under the 'advanced' tab of the user field. This could avoid the potential of rollovers to individuals that do not possess the phone and therefore avoid a potential data breach if someone has stolen AD credentials. This is from the recommendation of auditors. This could be done at the enterprise level or per user, but would like the option.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Datacenter locations (City, State, Country) needed for PCI compliance

PCI compliance (attestation of compliance, part 2c, locations) requires the specification of datacenter in the city, state, country format. Please document this more clearly. Right now the location indexed by search engines points to https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/global-infrastructure/locations/ and it's insufficient

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can you remove the 'Receive Promotional Email from Microsoft" option when new guest user is redeeming their invite?

We are migrating our apps from a Forms based extranet to Azure AD and we would like the process to be seamless. We have received a request to hide the Microsoft Promotional email checkbox from the Redemption process when our users accept our Azure AD invitation for users creating a Microsoft account for the first time.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. allow maintenance emails can be targeted to more than simply named Subscription Administrators

To align to Enterprise requirements, I would like to suggest that maintenance emails can be targeted to more than simply named Subscription Administrators. For example, we have change managers and Service delivery managers whom I don't want to give admin / co-admin rights to, but who should be informed of impending downtime for enterprise coordination. This functionality is not there currently.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. pull request completion

It will be useful to have a pull request completion.

Use case:
    I have a design-system that I would like to have a preview when doing my pull-request.
    At the end of the pull-request, this preview will be deleted.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. FIX ROUTING between brazil and uruguay in south brazil azure datacenter

There is a problem with south brazil azure datacenter. It has an error when connects to 'Antel' (Uruguay's ISP) causing and increment of ping of 100ms.
    I don't know exactly what is happening but searching and testing I suppose that is the azure server.
    I ran numerous of ping test to differents servers in brazil and the ping was pretty low (60ms approximately) but with the 'Azure Ping Test 2.0' I can conclude that are azure problems (maybe routing?), anyway I will attach two image files, the first one is the ping test to AWS (Amazon Web Services) and the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Misleading pricing in azure calculator total price (currency icon bug)

Hi there,

Today i was exploring azure and hit the calculator page for just finding how much this gonna cost me if i buy but when i tried that, i was shocked with pricing, actually price is all fine calculated by software script but all the prices were showing in US Dollars, so if you change currency from dropdown, your price will reflected by the exchange rate or whatever you use to calculate but instead of showing appropriate currency it's only showing price with "US Dollar icon" which should not be that way, i'm counting this as a developer mistake…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Datacenter in mexico with express route

Our company requires a stable connectivity to a datacenter in Mexico with express route because each day we are deploying more critical applications that depend on the connections to the datacenter.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base