(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support CORS Storage with ARM Templates

I can add CORS rules for Storage Accounts using the Portal GUI or the CLI: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cli/azure/storage/cors?view=azure-cli-latest

However, there does not appear to be any ARM support. Please can you add this?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom Vision AI - Get the Images IDs that are not trained

In Custom Vision API, at this time it's not possible to query just for the images that haven't been used in training.

This feature would be nice because sometimes if we upload some images and our metrics (precision and recall) for a new iteration are lower then the previous iteration we can delete the iteration and those images ids... but what if there are any deletion errors? We can't retrain a new iteration with those 'wrong' images.

Getting the ids for images that are not trained would be really helpful.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Release known bug information and its ETA.

We encounter some trouble, we need to troubleshoot for the issue and it is time consuming.
    If MS releases known bug information, we don't need to troubleshoot for it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Azure Services by Region" Chart needs to be printer-friendly

"Azure Services by Region" is a useful chart (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/regions/#services) and I'd like to print it out and pin it on my wall for reference.

Unfortunately, it is NOT printer-friendly on IE/Edge or Chrome browser. Please fix ASAP!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Guy Burstein responded

Thanks for the feedback. We’ll use it in our next planning cycle around this page.

5. Issues with pricing with Azure portal and Rate Card API

We can see that there are issues with pricing with Azure portal and Rate Card API and we have following things to be worked on:

1. When is MS Azure planning to release (GA) Rate Card APIs?

2. Why is there a difference between Portal pricing and Rate Card pricing? The concern here is that Azure portal shows the price for all the services/regions whereas, for some services/regions we don't see price details in Rate Card API - For example - For Redis cache, pricing is shown for all the regions in the portal but with Azure APIs, it does not show…
    9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add more than one Billing Administrator for Azure Accounts

As a student using Azure for classes, I have to create a new account every time I am given an Azure pass subscription.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Don't lock accounts into a region until they actually enter valid billing information

For some reason my account is locked to Canada. I'm a US citizen and can happily prove it. I literally CANNOT add billing information because I DO NOT HAVE a Canadian credit card with a Canadian zip code (the billing info is locked to Canada provinces and zip codes). I contacted support and they said this can't be changed. I haven't subscribed to anything yet nor have I ever been billed for anything. Further, on the Microsoft side of things my account is a US account with US address, etc. Why in the world is my account even allowed to…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sign-In Risk Policy > MFA > Add an Exclude App and a way to mark and IP safe for unfamiliar locations

We are having issues with our Sign-In Risk Policy set to Low to action MFA. If our location switches egressing IP addresses, the entire location and users within that location are hit with a low risk for unfamiliar location.

We do not have the ability to mark an IP safe within this policy, or to exclude a specific app from this policy. Can we have a feature request to add an app exclusion within the Sign-In Risk Policy and the ability to add IP addresses within the unfamiliar locations to be marked as safe to stop MFA triggering on our…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fine granular Azure Security Center pricing option

Hi,

can you please add the possibility for fine granular pricing selection in Azure Security Center.
    At the moment, it's only possible to activate the standard pricing model for resource types (like Azure Sotrage Account, Azure VM,..) and not fine granular. In some customer scenarios, I came into the situation, that only some resources in a subscription need a higher security level.

I know, I can split it to different subscriptions, but it's sometimes not useful.

Regards,
    Hannes

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give us a simple way to detect if our code is running in Azure

What I'd like to see is a single really simple way to detect whether my code is running inside our outside Azure.

I'd like this to work regardless of whether the code is running as a worker role, web site, web service or on an Azure VM, etc.

I'd also like that method to have no dependencies on the Azure SDK, or at least no dependencies on any dll/class library that can't be copied locally and deployed with the application (as it will need to be deployed if we're running it outside Azure).

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. create white-list for Marketplace-items

A white-list an subscription- or AAD-group-level for Marketplace-items allowed for installation to prevent legal problems when someone, who is not allowed to sign a contract, signs a contract with some provider from the marketplace.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. to reduce minimum DNS Time-to-Live (TTL) in Traffic Manager

If product team could reduce the the DNS Time-to-Live near real time, it would be amazing feature to use.
    Right now the minimum time is 30seconds which is too long for a fail over fallback

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add Japan East / West regions in FAQ “Which regions correspond to Zone 1, Zone 2, and Zone 3?”

The answer to one of FAQs “Which regions correspond to Zone 1, Zone 2, and Zone 3?” on the document below DOES NOT include Japan EAST and WEST as the regions for Zone 2. Please fix the document.

ExpressRoute Pricing
    http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/expressroute/

<Japanese>
    下記ドキュメントにある「ゾーン 1、ゾーン 2 およびゾーン 3 にあたるリージョンはどこですか?」の質問の回答に、東日本リージョンと西日本リージョンが Zone 2 の中に含まれていません。ドキュメントの修正をお願いいたします。

ExpressRoute の価格
    http://azure.microsoft.com/ja-jp/pricing/details/expressroute/

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. RocksDB cloud for Azure

How about developing RocksDB-cloud for Azure (https://github.com/rockset/rocksdb-cloud) in order to give more choices on the data platform

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Disabled subscription on Microsoft Azure

In case of disabled subscription (for a resources group) is impossible by the user to re-enable or change the subscription. There aren't a button into the Azure portal. Is necessary open a support request and wait for the response. I think is easier to have the capability of switch a subscription to another one autonomously from the Microsoft Azure we page.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Provide Anonymous RateCard API

Provide a way to call the RateCard API without credentials. This would provide pricing similar to what is provided to anonymous users via https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/calculator/ .

Primarily this would be useful for users interested in writing setup-free scripts to pull pricing, or who wanted to provide such scripts to non-technical users without provisioning authentication tokens for those users. Admittedly this is useless to users with any sort of private pricing.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Application Insights After a search the message that come are incomplete I need to click to see the entire message

Application Insights
    When you search something the result are displayed incomplete I need always to click on the search field to see the entire message

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enhance your password policy options in Azure B2C

The password policy options need to be enhanced. Specifically, we need to be able to prevent user from re-using one of his recent passwords. This feature is REQUIRED by financial and credit institutions we deal with.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. to provide all regions for free trial subscription.

I signup to azure to test and host my server at australia region but I was shocked to see that region isn't available at all. When contacted to billing support team, they had asked me to upgrade to pay-as-you-go plan. so that they can work on enabling Australia region for me.

However, It takes bad impression for customer like me, Where I have to wait for hours to get vm running.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We need to have the feature AllowGateway transit and use remote gateway option for 2 peered Vnet in 2 different regions

As I can see AllowGatewayTransit and UseRemoteGateways options are currently not supported when both peered virtual networks are in different region

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base