(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. IaaS VM backup prolong running for over 24 hours shall be declared failure automatically.

I had a backup job ran for almost 3 days which it was not spotted until late. Normally only failed jobs would catach attention but not running ones. As a result, the VM had lost 2 daily recovery points.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. register who has created an azure resource

It's necesary who has created every azure resource and when for trazability reasons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Azure Standard Load Balancer

Since Azure VM deployed in Availability Zones requires Public IP with Standard SKU so that it can be added in Backend Pool, I have repro this issue by deploying multiple VMs multiple time and found that while you deploy multiple VMs in an Availability Zones, the SKU for Public IP shows as Standard and it doesn't have any option to change since it is locked I have seen that after the VM is created, I see that the SKU for the Public IP created with the VM is Basic. I would like to check with Microsoft is how it is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Offer way to determine in MS Graph whether user is global admin

There's no documentation on the correct way to determine if a user is a global admin. This needs to be documented.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Azure standard loadbalancer - force all UDP traffic bidirectionally back over the LB

Currently a single specific session with the same source and destination port on UDP will be routed correctly. But when the system behind the loadbalancer stars creating multiple sessions with the same destination port but different source ports (Random) it will be routed directly back bypassing the loadbalancer fully. This breaks functionality for certain UDP based designs....

Please make it possible to route the traffic always via the loadbalancer

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Tree Service Minneapolis

URL:
    http://www.treeserviceminneapolis.net/
    Keywords:
    tree removal minneapolis , tree trimming minneapolis , stump removal, emergency storm damage, minneapolis tree service, tree removal near me,
    Description:
    Minneapolis,Mn. best tree removal, trimming and stump grinding service.
    Owner Name:
    Mr Lopez
    Full Address:
    1103 4th St SE #3
    Minneapolis,MN
    Phone:
    612-293-4161
    Business Email:
    treecareprosmn@gmail.com

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. faster attach to process

It should be possible to attach to a process in a fater way. It's an opration made hundread of times a day, and istead of
    ctrl+alt+p (two hand needed)
    press w
    click w3wp right process
    click ok in confirmation box
    I don't know how, a suggestion may be a dropdown menù that can be configurable with proper filter to process list (don't forget to add apppoolname for iis process description), but i'm sure you'll find better way
    please let at least the confirmation box be option somehow

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. VNet Gateway for ExpressRoute

Two unavailable settings which are followed are appered for VNet GW for ExpressRoute when I using Azure Potal.
    I think these parameter should be deleted.

1. Enalbe active-active mode
    2. Configure BGP ASN

I know these parameter are grayout but I hope it will be deleted.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Azure's resource name validation error messages should identify invalid characters

Currently, Azure's resource name validation error messages do not explicitly call out which characters in a given name are invalid and causing the error. The error messages should identify the offending characters so the user does not have to guess at it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 37 38 39 41 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories