I suggest you ...

Introduce a free tier like AWS for better learning. One month trial is too short.

Azure has many options so that trying out and learning how to work different scenarios is quite involved. There is a lot to learn and one month is not enough, especially as it is unlikely that someone can dedicate a full time month to Azure. Personally, I can't be bothered to try Azure for just 30 days - what's the point? It took me several months of occasional sessions to get the full hang of AWS. I am sure Azure is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but for the time being, I will stick with what works for me, i.e. AWS.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
LookingAtAzure shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So far Microsoft has proven they aren't willing to make it easy to use Azure which would make sense if they were the #1 provider. AWS has so many more features, redundant dynamic VPN, 1 year free trial, sign-up is instant (no non-VoIP number, open a support ticket nonsense).

I don't know if Microsoft is just stubborn or in denial, but why would you make it hard to learn the service?

Feedback and Knowledge Base