I suggest you ...

Add print button to documentation

At this point, Print Preview of the page has parts of the header text overlaying the document. In order to print, one need to select the page text (without the headings) and print selected text only.

A print button would certainly be nice.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David F. Denes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Guy Burstein responded  · 

Thanks for the feedback. We’ll use it in our next planning cycle around documentation articles experience.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kym Ch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or the ability to print a chapter in its entirely rather than clicking on each 2-page sub-section and printing that .. seriously Microsoft ?

• mvark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like saving pages of Azure documentation that I find important locally as PDF files (using Chrome's Print > Save as PDF feature) for quick reference or printing a hard copy if it's too long to read at one go. It looks like much attention hasn't been paid to the print stylesheet due to which the text from the right sidebar menu and other portions is overlaid on the main text. I suggest you fix the printing option and also provide an explicit Print option

Feedback and Knowledge Base