I suggest you ...

Why not available in my country?

I tried to buy an zure plan today and suddenly after 10 minutes of registration i found a message telling me the service is not supported in your country. i live in UAE
why it's not supported ? and why there is no such information about that

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amgad Fahmi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

82 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This might be a bit late, but I’d like to sincerely thank the Microsoft Azure team for making their offerings commercially available to my home country, Fiji. In 2013 I posted a comment, requesting Azure be made available here and to be completely honest I really didn’t think it would eventuate. But boy was I glad to be wrong.

Since then my team and I have developed and deployed numerous apps to Azure for our clients in Fiji and around the Pacific region. It’s been an awesome experience implementing cloud based solutions on Azure and this acknowledgement might be a few years late but we’d like to thank the Azure team for making this possible. Thanks a bunch for considering our humble nation. It’s great to be on the cloud.

Vinaka Vakalevu

• Nigel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Guyana .... We are big licensed consumers of Microsoft products. We definitely need cloud storage for our offline/offsite storage options as well as to be able to exploit the mutual business opportunities offered by Azure. Thank You! (MCP)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can Microsoft Azure be commercially availalbe to Papua New Guinea for the list of countries too please?

• Benjamin Ndovi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is Azure not available in Malawi and there is no listing of Malawi in the countries section and contact number section

• Meysam Maleki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft Azure is not available in my country Iran. There is a lot of restrictions on Microsoft services such as buying software and using cloud base services. please add Iran to your list or let us know why we are not deserve to use Microsoft services.
        Thanks

• Richard Sakail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My country Papua New Guinea (PNG) is not listed in MS Azure. We planning to use MS Azure to improve government services and to also make the government services more efficient but unfortunately our country is not listed in MS Azure.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, Please add Suriname to your list of countries. I want to buy an Azure plan. Please..

• Ainsof So'o commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I am also based in the Pacific region. I note that Fiji is now included in the list of available countries but not Samoa. Can Samoa also be included in the list of available countries?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base