I suggest you ...

Support Resource id , name and tags in CSP api

I use the following api
"https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/develop/get-a-subscriptions-resource-usage-information" to retrieve data from my customers connected to the CSP platform. To be exactly I retrieve this data with the Get-PartnerCustomerSubscriptionUsage but I am guessing the backend of the module is just calling this api as the results are the same.

Now what my question is: In the results of that api you get the quantity used and the total price of every resource in azure of each customer and their subscriptions. What bothers me a lot is that i get no resource id (the id that is mentioned inside the result page is a deploymentid) so if i want to collect this data and need to know how many hours or the price tag of a virtual machine is I can't see this. I get only the service name (Diskxxxx was used *** /hour and costed *** dollars) But For me diskxxx is not readable because i want an overview what the virtual machine has cost me, what the storage account has cost me, what the sql db has cost me. A way to retrieve this information however is available in this https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/develop/get-a-customer-s-utilization-record-for-azure api where you can find the value resource uri where I can work in Powershell to retrieve the exact resource and get this in my csv. But in the last api I don't have the cost of the resource just the usage. It would be nice if somehow the resourceuri is also been added to the first api or powershell command. So that I can retrieve the resourceuri and know the cost and the usage

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote which allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature list and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base