I suggest you ...

Clarify 'Offer details' page for nonprofit donations to provide detail regarding which services are exempt

I suggest that the 'offer details' page (for Azure credits for non-profit organisations) should have a listing, or a link to a listing elsewhere, describing exactly which products and services are excluded. The general explanation is not clear enough.

After opening a support case, I now understand that Azure Information Protection Premium P2 is one of the products excluded from the sponsorship offer for non-profit organisations. However, as a Microsoft Partner, I did not understand that when I first read the offer details page (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/offers/ms-azr-0036p/) and recommended this as a solution to our nonprofit customer who wanted to implement email encryption with their existing Office 365 E1 plan (Exchange Online). They took my recommendation to the board and, several weeks later, gave the approval to proceed. We set it up, paid for the first month from our own credit card while waiting for the Azure credit donation to kick in, and now have to tell the customer that they can't have it.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: oidc