I suggest you ...

Get the 70-532 certification book out as soon as possible

The current book for 70-532 - Developing Azure Solutions is really very outdated w.r.t. the objectives laid out at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-532.aspx

The current certification exam and the book are really far apart in terms of ARM, the new portal and other content and topics.

Also initially the 2nd edition of this book was planned November 17 ending but now the same has been changed to Jan 2018 which is really very disappointing.

Hence I think the books should first hit the market and then the exam objectives should be aligned. There is no point in trying to get a certification for which there is no book available in the market.

Also I heard that MS is now coming up with a Azure Community Learning program for the same. If this book had been available then it would have been a really great forum to participate in.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hitesh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jeff Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not just use the online Azure docs and print them? Azure changes too fast and printed materials such as books are obsolete just about as soon they're printed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base