(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Managed disk failover should not restart VM and should act like RAID

It is my understanding that, when a managed disk fails, the VM is auto-restarted and then uses one of the redundant disk copies.

Ideally, instead of restarting the VM, it would be MUCH better if it could act more like RAID and switch from the failed drive to one of the working redundant drives WITHOUT having to restart the VM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Consistent naming conventions in new API's like to RATECARD api.

Why does each new API seem to have it's own naming convention? Currently, the RATECARD api returns a bunch of fields but none of them match the Sku's for VM's .. or anything else anywhere. For example if I'm trying to get the pricing on a StandardD2sv4 I have to break that sku up into pieces and do all kinds of matches for priority, type, version, and etc .. don't get me started on windows vs linux. I did end up doing that because I have no choice but then I've found several places where that doesn't work…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. we would like to get the alert notification for broken internal services to portal mentioning the type of service and affected region.

We would like to get email notification to Azure account owner for any failure of internal services.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please include some functionality on Application Gateway to quicky identify which VM has gone down. As of now it doesn't show it.

Please include some functionality on Application Gateway to quicky identify which VM has gone down. As of now it doesn't show it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Azure CLI command

Azure CLI commands to run with Automation Account as Runbooks

Please let me know is this implemented or any ETA for the same?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want OUT of your forum!!! Give me a way OUT!!!

How do I get out of your forum? you have my outlook completely locked up. I do not care about azure or Microsoft. Get me some way out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The “rate” in the Azure usage report is different from Ratecard API - MeterRates

I'm using the Pay-As-You-Go offer type (0003P) and found out the "rate" for some of the services are not the same with by using Ratecard API.

ex: the rate is "0.624988" for A0 VM (Windows) in JA East from usage report, but "0.7213" in MeterRate from Ratecard API. (Currency is TWD)

I followed the article: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/mt219004.aspx

And here is my request example: https://management.azure.com/subscriptions/2984436c-xxxx-xxxx-805b-bc5d15be7ad8/providers/Microsoft.Commerce/RateCard?api-version=2015-06-01-preview&$filter=OfferDurableId%20eq%20%27MS-AZR-0003p%27%20and%20Currency%20eq%20%27TWD%27%20and%20Locale%20eq%20%27zh-TW%27%20and%20RegionInfo%20eq%20%27TW%27

Does anyone knows how to modify the request endpoint to get the same rate from Ratecard align with the usage report ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Limit the ability to quote VM's to what's actually available within the region being quoted.

We were able to quote NC6 VMs in West US but we came to find out that that VM is not available in the West US Region. It forced us to have to move what we had done in standing up the environment to another region.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Jinan USR IOT Technology Limited

Address
    Floor 11, Aosheng Building 1, Xinluo Street
    Jinan, Shandong
    Phone Number
    +86-531-88826739
    Business Email
    sales@usriot.com
    Website
    https://www.pusr.com/
    Business Description
    As a communication expert of industrial IoT, Jinan USR IOT Technology Limited focuses on serial to Ethernet communication in the IoT and M2M fields. The company integrates R&D, manufacturing and marketing together. The products have been exported to many countries such as the USA, the UK, Brazil, Colombia, India, southeast Asian countries and African countries, which enjoy a strong brand awarenessand reputation. In addition, the products have passed CE, ROHS, FCC certificates. At present, USR IOT hashundreds of workers…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Vote Watcher

I would like to be able to receive emails on items that I have voted on when their status has changed or a comment from an administrator has been added. This will make it easier for me to keep up with the progress of things.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WAF Bot protection rule set

Dear Azure team,

Could you please create (update) a new Bot in the Azure Web Application Firewall on Azure Front Door in order to protect applications from brute force attacks and credential stuffing attacks, when a huge number of ip addresses (4000-5000) are used to perform the same 'Sign in' requests with different email+password combinations?

Regards,
    Kiryl

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Riverside Landscaping

Business Owner's Name:
    Dan Garcia

Address:
    3084 Wicklow Dr
    Riverside, CA, 92503

951-433-7977

landscapersriverside@gmail.com

https://www.landscaperriverside.com/

Hours of Operation: 24/7

Description:
    At Riverside Landscaping our goal is to make our customers happy. We want to help you make your home or business look better than you neighbors and your competitors. I mean, who doesn't want to be the best, right? Email or call us today for your free estimate!

Category:
    Landscape Design and Maintenance

https://www.facebook.com/landscapingriverside/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. a action steamer carpet cleaning

Owners name
    Pete O’Connor
    Address
    1972 Stepford Dr
    Clarksville, TN
    phone number
    931-552-1578
    business email
    rving4jesus@msn.com
    website
    http://aactionsteamer1.com/
    Business description
    professional carpet and upholstery cleaning by the owners of the company at great prices and fantastic customer service.
    Keywords
    number one carpet cleaning Clarksville TN. Number to carpet cleaner. Number three carpet cleaning. Number for furniture cleaning.
    year founded
    number of employees
    Operating hours
    Monday through Thursday 9 to 5 Friday 9 to 4 Saturday nine till one
    social media links
    https://www.facebook.com/A-Action-Steamer-Clarksville-Tn-323311054505167/
    https://twitter.com/ActionSteamer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Genuine Spa Services We PROVIDED

And, you can certainly locate the listing of overall body massage nuru massage bangalore therapists and massage suppliers in conjunction with contact element, massage therapies, contact number, assessments & scores, appointment variety etcetera.
    https://www.bellaspa.in

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Display Azure Key Vaults access policies divided in groups,applications and users when accessing them through powershell

Display Azure Key Vaults access policies divided in groups,applications and users when accessing them through powershell
    Currently they are displayed as a single list with no identifier to bifurcate them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stretch DB

MS should build these idea's into the Azure Stretch DB Product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hur man exporterar Zimbra till Office 365

Jag skulle vilja föreslå Zimbra till Office 365 Converter till TGZ-fil till olika filformat inklusive PST, EML, MBOX, EMLX, vCard, vCal, HTML, format etc. Detta verktyg stöder lösenordsskyddade filer. Denna applikation exporterar Zimbra-filen direkt till Office 365 och live-utbytesservern. Detta verktyg ger dig en snabbare process för att återställa skadade filer från Zimbra.

Läs mer: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/migrate-zimbra-to-office-365-directly.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Spectrum tv on roku

Want to know about Spectrum tv on roku, then read our blogs to get more information regarding this. First You have check whether the Roku device is set up correctly and has been activated via https://sites.google.com/view/www-roku-com-link-activation/. After that, reach the channel store to download the Spectrum TV app. Visit our blogs to get a detailed explanation on this topic

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow Azure Function HTTP endpoints to end with /bin

If a RESTful Azure Function HTTP trigger/endpoint ends with the product name of "/bin", a 404 error is returned to the client. This is an undocumented "feature", and there may well be other keywords that break an API in production.

Expanding this a little, if say a trigger is mapped to say: "products/{index?}", then "index" cannot be set to "bin", or the http client will get a 404 error before hitting your function - even if you have a product with the business key of "bin" available. Again, I am sure there are also other undocumented keywords as well.

As…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please send Azure-related emails to my Azure email address and not to other random ones

When sending emails to me, please send them directly to me. I don't know where you got this other email address that you are sending to, but it's really annoying. I log in with my MSA email, that's the primary email address on my MSA, please send emails to that address.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base