(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Getting certificate error when navigating to https://azure.microsoft.com/

getting certificate error everytime i navigate to azure.microsoft.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Actually provide support instead of trying to just sell it to me

I receive an email telling me that my Bizspark account is disabled because of a spending cap. I go to the absolute mess of a dashboard which gives me completely confusing information - apparently the spending cap is £99 and I have spend £4.95 - WTF? Absolutely no clarity at all. So I return to the email and click on the "Contact Us" button, only to be sent on a wild goose chase telling me about support options, but not giving me any clear indication of where to post or create a support ticket.

Well done to whomever designed that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Free space as a metric for Virtual Machine (Resource Provider)

Using 'Azure Monitor' it's impossible to set an alert based on hard disk free space metric.

It could be useful to have this kind of metric, particularly on Linux VM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. LMT Crane Service

Owner name
    Ron Fisher

Address
    2235 2nd Ave.
    Dunmore,, Alberta T1B 0K3, Canada

Website
    http://www.lmtcranes.com/

phone
    403-527-1562

hours
    Monday – Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
    Sunday: Closed
    Emergency Crane Service: 24/7

description
    LMT Crane Service can help you with your lifting jobs no matter what the terrain or the surroundings of your worksite are like. We have the ability to lift anything at whatever the weight, from hot tub installation to tower construction. We offer emergency 24/7 service for repairs and last-minute touch-ups. Our skilled staff are ready to work for you whenever you need it. For cranes, boom…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Azure policy non-compliance sent to azure monitor

Send non-compliance to Azure monitor so Azure Automation can be used to remediate policy violations

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We Clean Gutters LLC

URL:
    https://www.wecleangutters.org/service-area/brookfield-wi/

Keywords or tags:
    gutter cleaning service

Description:
    We Clean Gutters LLC is a full-service gutter company in Brookfield, WI. We specialize in gutter cleaning, repair and installation for homes and businesses in Southeastern Wisconsin.

Full Address:
    600 Main St
    Brookfield, WI 53005

Phone:
    262-330-1500

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Network Tab open by default on Azure VMs

When running automation on any VM Pool from Azure Devops Pipelines, Network tab shows open by default.
    We are recording coverage video on test case failure and this tab in front is making quite difficult to follow it up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Missing Event Grid Create

You are missing the instructions for creating the event grid subscription in the instructions. Those new to Azure won't realize that piece is missing. Also, the screenshot for creating the subscription to event hub is out of date,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Supply a support phone number for AZURE technical support and have reps include their phone number in their email signature!!!!!

In all of the emails from Azure there is never a phone number supplied to speak to the person contacting me. There are claims of someone trying to reach me but I have no record of this. I am sick and tired of trying to resolve a problem with Azure and having no way to contact someone other than email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. xp

What is XP for every course?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. A1 AC Repair

Address;
    Dallas, TX

Phone Number:
    469-676-0006

https://www.a1acrepair.com

Business Email:
    info@a1acrepair.com

Business Description:
    If you’re looking for a trusted HVAC repair company in Dallas that can accommodate your concerns quickly, we are here to make your problem work instantly. You can count on our fast and excellent customer service in Dallas with a 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We are a family-owned business, and we always provide the appropriate behavior and preferable VALUE.
    We take pride in giving our best and genuine support to do the job done perfectly. All our HVAC technicians are sufficiently trained, skillful, certified and intelligent which we…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Issue on Cluster Creation with PowerShell while including Tags

Cluster creation fails while creating cluster through PowerShell whenever tags are included as part of command.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change how Database space alert works

It appears that the alert looks at the possible size, not the the actual current used space. This doesn't make much sense so maybe its just a bug, but if not you should change how that alert works.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Change the Font for the Request Blocked message for Front Door

Please change the default font/make the font configurable for the reference number on the "Request Blocked" page for Front Door. The reference number can include lowercase "L's" and uppercase "i's" that look exactly the same with the current font that is used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Azure Image Builder - Specify storage account type for each replication region

The imageTemplate schema for specifying replication regions doesn't seem to allow me to specify different storage account types for replication regions. I'd like to use ZRS where possible, but not all regions, such as West US, support ZRS. In those scenarios, we should be allowed to define the Standard or Premium LRS.

The SIG image version schema already supports this. The AIB image definition schema should match.

"targetRegions":[

{

"name":"West US 2",
    "regionalReplicaCount":1,
    "storageAccountType":"Standard_ZRS"
    },
    {
    "name":"East US 2",
    },
    {
    "name":"East US",
    },
    {
    "name":"South Central US",
    "storageAccountType":"Standard_LRS"
    }

]

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make DMV quotas configurable

Currently the limit on DMV logging is set to 10k. This hardly enough history to look back even a few hours for many organizations. Query Store allows us to go back 7 days but this option lacks the user/login information so has limited utility. Now we are forced to come up with a custom process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Service Health with more retention day

Having more retention days to be able to analyze the incidents of the subscriptions, I suggest 180 days

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. .!.. ********! for that: "Identity verification by card"

.!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!.. .!..…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base