(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Use Cortana Ml for predictive text

Can Cortana Ml be ended into a predictive text service to eradicate bad predictive text conversions which make no sense?

This would be a huge life enhancing step forwards.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "See As" feature in Azure from RBAC point of view

I am Owner of Azure Environment in our organization and would like to do "See As" a member in my organization, I.e. what level of permissions the person is interactively going to have.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. azcopy v10 adding metadata

How do you add metadata with azcopy v10 cp operation. Cannot find example for that

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Texture Agents quotation

Specific Floating Agent L104
    Obtain big wrinkles with strong three-dimensional effect

The Specific Floating Agent L104 contains the substance whose surface tension is extremely low, thus, can produce big wrinkles with strong three-dimensional effect. It works even if bottom powder contains leveling agent. It is suitable for thick workpieces and castings coating.
    1.Technical parameters
    Appearance: white powder

Volatile content: 0.5%
    2.Application
    All kinds of powder coatings, matt powder coating, thick workpieces and castings coating.
    3.Use method
    1.Dry blend, dosage: 0.2-1%.
    2.Adding much dosage gets small grain; adding little dosage gets big grain. Adding much filler gets small grain; adding little…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show source ports in NSG rule list

When you list NSG rules (e.g. inbound rules), you see everything except source ports. And while usually source port is *, you need to know when it isn't. :) And to do that in the Portal, you need to click into every single rule, while just having one more column would be just fine. See attached.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. corpnet

It would be very useful to have a setting on the subscription that would enable me to check a box on a service to "allow all corpnet IPs." a setting that could be managed by a companies IT for all of their subscriptions instead of having to constantly white-list IPs coming from a known secure network that could become out of date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. PodNodeSelector on AKS

Please implement PodNodeSelector admission controller in AKS. It's useful for clusters with multiple agentpools which contain specialized VMs and/or for segregating production vs. development workloads.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Azure Pass umwandeln in Azure Developer

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herrn.
    warum kann ich, auch wenn ich keine Kreditkarte habe, nicht das Geld für Azure Developer 6x 26,46 € = 146,76 € im voraus überweisen und vor Ablauf der 6 Monate wieder 146,74 € überweisen. Ich komme gerade vom Microsoft TechCamp : Web Developement hier in Hamburg, wo auch über Azure im Zusammenhang mit der Web Entwicklung gesprochen wurde und ich das, was man uns dort gezeigt hat, gerne im Azure nachvollzogen hätte. Man sagte uns, das in nächster Zeit auch ein Azure TechCamp hier in Hamburg stattfinden wird, wo ich mit 100 %tiger Sicherheit auch…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Shoping Computer Center Hall

Street
    2776 Plainfield Avenue
    City
    FORT LAUDERDALE
    State
    FL
    Zip Code
    Business phone
    315-529-0456
    Website
    https://www.computercenter.com
    Description
    computer House authorized Lenovo Platinum Partner, HP Gold Partner & Dell Registered ... Buy original Laptops, Desktops & central processing component Accessories in Pakistan. ... About Us. computer House has been in IT business since 1999. We are an ...
    Keywords
    Shoping Computer Center Hall
    Hour:
    Mon to fri
    9:00 am to 9:00 pm

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Azure Front Door Custom Https Certificate takes longer

Hi,

I came cross a situation where we used custom https certificate in Front Door in prod. I needed to renew that and applied to Front Door. I applied to front door but it took more than an hour but as open label there it should 20mins or may be 4-5hr or more no idea. I left that process running in night that was got completed in the morning. So no idea how much time it took. I opened an azure support ticket. They also don't have any visibility when it was finished completely. And there is way to figure…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Expose the same port with different protocols in Azure container instance

1.Azure container instance doesn't support exposing the same port with different protocols now.
    2.We'd better claim it in Azure public document.
    3.Can we add the funtion in later update?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What are the latest features of Amped extender | www.setup.ampedwireless.com

Amped launches many products. It also launches highly technologies amped wireless extenders. If you need help check www.setup.ampedwireless.com. It has a very large range of the network. It can easily use in homes, where many wifi devices used. These extenders have the best amplifiers and high gain antennas. For more information check https://ampedwirelessextendersetup.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. What are the advantages of TP-Link re 450 extenders | https://tplinkrepeater.net

TP-link RE 450 extender comes with the best wifi performance and the speed of the 450Mbps on 2.4GHz +1300 Mbps on 5GHz. If you require to check https://tplinkrepeater.net .You get a secure and robust network in all your areas that can easily be used with any wifi router. It works well. If you need help check
    https://tplinkrepeaterssetup.com/2020/01/27/how-can-you-set-up-the-tp-link-re-450-extendertplinkrepeater-net/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Communications re. Open Support Tickets

Communications from support engineers is chronically slow and inconsistent re. open tickets.

We had an A level severity ticket recently. We were locked out of a storage account for 3 days. Ticket was opened Friday morning and communications were good for the remainder fo the first shift. But as soon as he handed it off to the next shift.... crickets all weekend.

Over the weekend, we began to restore from backup and re-configuring apps to use the new account, populated from the backups.

Then Monday we get a note acknowledging it was an MSFT error, appologing for the inconvenience and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How to enable OAuth 2.0 Authentication in Azure API Management Service?

Hi,
    I am trying to route the data of a Web service having REST API : http://demo.akeneo.com/api/rest/v1/categories . I am using Azure API Management Service for this. I have created an Azure API management service and a Blank API for same. I have created a GET method for this. While testing this API I have I am facing an Error as follows:

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

cache-control: max-age=0, must-revalidate, no-store, private
    content-security-policy: default-src 'self' .akeneo.com 'unsafe-inline'; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' 'nonce-07f41c14e74157aff6fa6296dac0027c13e46705'; img-src 'self' data: ; frame-src * ; font-src 'self' data:
    content-type: application/json
    date: Tue, 12 May 2020 07:05:18 GMT
    expires: Tue,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please change out grid control on portal.azure.com site

Please change portal.azure.com to a better grid control. I would love to be able to sort and filter columns in portal. I assume you are written in .net MVC. Please pick one that allows sort and filter.
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/177275/grid-controls-for-asp-net-mvc

Maybe even a nice export to excel please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be able to create a VM using the new UI

I've been using the new UI but it has proven to be very unreliable. The latest one was trying to create a VM and not being able to enter the VM name, username and password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Alabama Credit Repair

Credit Monkey is now offering services in Alabama. We have a automatic software that disputes and challenges all of your inaccurate negative items as well as inaccurate inquires on your credit report. We make sure that all corrections are made with all 3 bureaus (Experian, TransUnion and Equifax). Credit monkey has a $0 enrollment fee. Yes, $0 FREE to start, We Don’t charge anything until your first letters are mailed. Rates start from $99 monthly (monthly payments depend on the plan that fits best for you). Join our 700 Credit Club and you will receive a 3 year warranty.

Credit…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Conditional Access Dashboard

For administration point of this, how administrator know how many user getting conditional access policy pushed apart from "What If", it should be a dashboard to know policy details.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base