(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. retrieving service metrics

We want to get the metrics data of an virtual machine that is presented in the azure portal. Most solutions on the internet offer a possibility to save it to an storage account. We want to achieve this without storing it in an storage account but rather getting it by an PowerShell command.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Gold Card Auctions LLC.

Owner name:
    Thomas Valmeyer
    Address:
    11469 Olive Blvd Suite 133
    St. Louis, MO
    phone:
    314-882-0921
    Business Email:
    info@goldcardauctions.com
    Website url:
    https://goldcardauctions.com/
    keywords:
    goldcardauctions.com & gold card auctions, baseball card auctions & card consignment
    Description:
    GoldCardAuctions.com is a high-end investment-caliber sports card trading company. We strive to provide simple straight forward advice that is objective, independent, and honest, helping you get the most for your money in the sports card investment world.
    Hours:
    Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
    social media links:
    https://www.facebook.com/goldcardauctions
    https://www.instagram.com/goldcardauctions/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. include more information on the Pricing Azure Firewall page

On the page:
    https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/azure-firewall/
    in the 3rd question for: "How does billing for this service work?"
    I would suggest adding 'more' info as to what the data refers to:
    a) the entire payload or
    b) payload and protocol or
    c) payload, protocol and headers
    so folks know or can 'more accurately' predict what the data charges will be.
    Then too, there is a typo in that answer - it uses the word "date" when it should be "data"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add the Feature in Azure Active Directory with Active Directory Recycle Bin and even ADD same in Active Directory Domain Manage Service

1.Multiple time, it has been required in Azure AD to restore the deleted Azure Active Directory Object in Azure Active Directory
    2. Same it is also required AD Domain manage Services

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hometown Roofing LLC

URL:
    https://hometownroofs.com

Keywords or tags:
    Metal Roofing Louisiana, Metal Roofing Broussard, Roofing Louisiana, Roofing Broussard, Roofing Contractors Broussard LA, Roofing Contractors Louisiana,

Description:
    As a premier roofing company in Broussard, Louisiana specializing in residential and commercial roofing services, we are dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none. Whether you have a new construction project or need to replace an old or damaged roof, we offer roofing repair and replacement services.
    We will provide you with a full consultation and inspection to explain all of your current needs and available options so that you can choose the roofing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. billing on a "free" (no pay) trial, with unexpected subscription to a pay option; Azure site is very misleading

I've used the free trial and even before the end of the trial, I received a notification that my trial would be charged about 20 euros for just one month (but effectively no data store, just trying to load the provided examples and reading at the documentation).

My experience with Azure was extremely bad. The site is full of junk, its UI is a real nightmare; the billing options are also nightmare to look at., even when Microsoft sent me a notifdication that something would be charged, I found NO place in the UI saying that I had used "non-free"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enabling table storage logs in Activity log

When we create table storage we do not get its log in Activity log. Can you please add it as a feature as almost all other service's logs like virtual machines, Key vault, Virtual networks comes in activity log.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. LightSitch 2012 deployment

Dear Azure Team,

Kindly guide me to your technical support,

for more than a month I have repeatedly tried to deploy a Visual Studio 2012 Lightswitch application on Azure to no avail and this is the error that occurs:

1 An unknown error occurred while attempting to deploy the published package to Windows Azure

2 The remote server returned an unexpected response: (400) Bad Request.

kindly respond ASAP.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow to migrate log analytics data from one workspace to another

Allow to migrate log analytics data from one workspace to another

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. TCUIDA DEL MAR

Nombre del dueño:
    María

Habla a:
    Carrer de Riudoms, 2
    Cambrils, Tarragona
    Spain

Sitio web:
    http://amvvidal.es/tcuida

Email de negocios:
    info@tcuidadelmar.com

Palabras clave:
    Depilación láser, diodo fibra óptica ,estética Cambrils, estética, natura bisse ULTRASONIX, presoterapia, estética, peeling químico, COSMELAN, foto rejuvenece, meso chip, depilación cera, masajes, lifting y tinte pestañas, manicura, pedicura, clásica, semipermanente, micropigmentacion, pack belleza novia, ULTRASONIDO FOCALIZADO, Flandes, LIFTING FACIAL, GRASA LOCALIZADA, CELULITIS, TRATAMIENTOS MANCHAS DE PIEL, facial, corporal, depilación, masajes, belleza manos y pies, belleza mirada, micropigmentación novedades tecnología

Descripción:
    TCuida del Mar, en Cambrils, nace de la ilusión de poder ofrecer los tratamientos más exclusivos,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Magruder Agency

Address:
    655 W. Lumsden Rd.
    Brandon, FL 33511
    Phone:
    813-654-3100
    Business email:
    info@magruderagency.com
    http://www.magruderagency.com/
    Keywords:
    Insurance
    Description:
    At the Magruder Agency protecting you is our job. Since 1989, we've been getting you the best rates on auto, home, health, and life insurance. Give us a call today!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Roku Error Code 009

You are going to understand why the error code 014 occurs and how to troubleshoot this issue. How to fix Roku error code 014.40 and find the reason why roku error 014 code occurs on your device so find the process of solution without any hassle.
    https://www.rokuerror014.com/roku-error-code-009/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 40 Fit

URL:
    http://www.40-fit.com/

Keywords or tags:
    personal trainer Cranford, fitness trainer Cranford, workout trainer Cranford, gym trainer Cranford, exercise trainer Cranford

Description:
    Mike Brown's 40 Fit offers personal training and fitness services to men and women who are 40 plus. With 40 Fit, you can expect to build confidence by pushing your physique to the next level. Since Mike only works with the most dedicated individuals, you must apply to get started. If you 're ready to reset your clock, you can apply on 40-fit.com.

Owner Name:
    Mike Brown

Full Address:
    570 S Ave E Building B
    Cranford, NJ 07016

Phone: …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Solve my problem, and deal with lack of supply of your services

I have been very poorly treated and none of your staff seem equipped to deal with it. We had all our services go down last Friday, and your staff are completely confused. They cannot understand why that would be a problem. Since the system meltdown of your services costing us thousands, we have had intermittent breakdowns in the service provided. I am told I have to submit technical support query for a simple supply of adequate services.

Since Friday which was Azure failures, we have been treated in a disgraceful manner. Nobody understands, no one cares and the big company…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Oklahoma Cash Home Buyer

URL:
    https://www.oklahomacashhomebuyer.com/
    Main Keyword:
    We buy houses Tulsa OK
    Description
    We Buy Houses Tulsa Need to sell your house fast Tulsa? Call 918-516-8885 say I need to sell my home fast Tulsa We buy houses Tulsa Statewide Oklahoma.
    Full Address:
    1701 South Main Street #1867
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Phone:
    918-221-5222
    Business Email:
    jeff@rbienterprises.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. video pad module factory

Video Box Operating Instructions

1. When open the video box, it will automatically play the video, once closed, it will stop.

2. Read date and upload video via USB cable.

3. The video files should be stored to the video folder and name 01.02.03...

4. When using the card, it cannot be blended, patted and dropped.

Detailed Picturesvideo pad module factory
    website:http://www.lcdinbrochure.com/video-module/touch-screen-module/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Visuals for Pipelines in Azure DevOps

The new visuals for Azure DevOps' Pipelines are much different to the old. I believe that the old visuals displayed details better. I would suggest that you make it possible for users to switch between different visuals for Pipelines in Azure DevOps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Rochester Window Cleaning

Website
    https://www.windowcleanrochester.com/
    Keywords or tags
    Window Cleaning Rochester MN Window Cleaning Window cleaning MN Window cleaning minnesota Window Cleaning Rochester MN Window Cleaning Rochester Rochester Window Cleaning Ice Dam Removal MN MN Ice Dam Removal Rochester Ice Dam Removal Rochester MN Ice Dam
    Description:
    We are offering our services in Rochester, MN for many years and we are proud to say we have never failed a job. Our customer satisfaction rate is at the top and we have an always-be-prepared attitude all the time. There is no problem that surprises us anymore and our experienced team of people can tackle…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Mozambique to countries for sign up.

Add Mozambique to countries

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base