(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Azure available in Haiti

Microsoft Azure should be available for developers and businesses in Haiti. This country lack of a power supply system you can rely on for business, so the cloud is our best options. Please consider adding Haiti in the list of supported countries while signing up for Microsoft Azure.

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. - ELK Cluster stack configure on within own VNET

Would like to see the feature for implementing Elasticsearch (ELK) cluster stack on our own Virtual network as PaaS component like HDinsight service

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CentOS Data Science VM

Microsoft announced Deprecation of CentOS DSVM Images.
    Then Ubuntu is the only Linux flavour in Data Science Virtual Machine .
    CentOS is considered to be a more stable distribution compared to Ubuntu because package updates are less frequent. Also Enterprise Linux (CentOS) is considered more secure out of the box.

Depreciation notification - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/machine-learning/data-science-virtual-machine/reference-deprecation

Considering these facts we need a Data Science Virtual Machine image with CentOS Operating System , with latest version (CentOS 8)

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Authentication tenant restriction - Permit authentication only in our own tenant and permit access to other tenants only as guests

When we did all the tests to implement the tenant restrictions, we only put our domains in the "Restrict-Access-To-Tenants" proxy header and we were able to access other tenants as guests.

Now, if the destination tenants are not in the list, our users that are guests in another tenant cannot access resources outside. It’s impossible for us to manage one list of all the tenants where our 6000 users could become guests.

We would like to authorize the connection to other tenants as guests if the authentication is done in our tenant.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. B2C Availability checks in real time

Currently, there is no way to track B2C availability on real time. i.e: When the MFA service is down and it generates SMS codes delay. I know that for such scenario we would need to rely on https://status.azure.com page, however, that does not provide real time outages as most of the time the outages are published when resolved. Please add a B2C capability to have availability checks to integrate with our Application Tests.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Public licenses dependency Web page

Currently, there is no place to find license dependencies. This is crucial to being able to assign licenses correctly without the need to contact support where there is an internal site with this information.

This will enhance Customer knowledge and reduce Support cases.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Permalink for Azure status history

Currently, Azure status history ( https://azure.microsoft.com/status/history/ )doesn't have permalink. I want to have permalink per status/failuer.

Current issues:
    * Status history feed hide status older than 90 days. I can't know older history.
    * I can't specify a specific status in history.

Why permalink?
    * I should announse failuer or issue of Azure for customers when status updated (occurred and solved). In this case, I added evidence by quoting status report from Azure status history. However Azure status history doesn't have permalink and I should use quote always. That is weak as evidence. (They confuse and dificult look up issues…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Provide Windows Virtual Desktop SSO Capability

Currently, the windows virtual desktop offering does not support SSO. Many of our clients would like this capability to provide a seamless user experience when logging onto the windows virtual desktops. Today users are prompted to enter their credentials twice (one to log into the WVD client, and two to log into their desktop).

Ideally it would be nice to just have to log into the client and be able to leverage SSO to log into the desktops.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow English international user develop for Azure China a possibility

I am very excited with Microsoft's recent announcement regarding Azure China.
    How can non-Chinese speaking MSDN developer use their monthly credit with Azure China?
    Right now It doesn't seem to understand my regular Microsoft account login...
    Isn't the whole point to allow us, to get inside mainland china?!
    My whole aim is to do just that.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow aligning fault domains and update domains in an availability set

In certain cases I want to manage the availability of data replicas across a cluster of machines, and can endure more downtime for greater predictability of the nature of downtime.
    An example is Kafka, where I can handle a large portion of machines going down so long as I can make predictions of how they'll be correlated so I can plan how I lay out topic partitions to keep a majority of partitions up.

With the way availability sets are currently set up, I can limit my downtime in case of a fault, or in case of an upgrade, but…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Renew SSL/TLS Certificate automatically through multiple subscriptions.

Currently, Azure does not have the ability to auto renew app service SSL/TLS certificates through multiple subscriptions. With close to 100 subscriptions and hundreds of app services it is not convenient to manage and maintain via scripting efforts.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Provide list of SKUs for resource type through Azure REST API

While provisioning resources using Azure REST APIs. One of the required thing is SKU. We have no API that provides list of available SKUs (if applicable) for provided resource type.

We badly need this as there is no way to get always up to date list of SKU.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. alert when a VM I/O limit is reached

When a VM hits its global VM-wide IOPS or bandwidth limit and throttling kicks in, provide a facility for creating an alert based on this situation.

Currently, the methods to detect I/O throttling rely on collecting guest OS statistics and comparing them to the limits specified by Azure. It would be a real benefit to determine at the hypervisor level when I/O throttling has taken place and record this in customer-visible metrics. These metrics are already internally visible to Microsoft support, so the data is collected-- just not presented.

At a minimum, the disastrous situation where whole-VM I/O throttling has…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tag Subnet

Good morning,
    I want to share a tip. It may very usefull to develop the possibility to add custom TAG to subnet resource.
    This because, through tags, we could identify fast and correctly the subnet we need.

Thank you !

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Enable access to PDF invoices for additional users/groups for Azure Germany

Right now, only the account administrator can access PDF invoices within Azure Germany.

This Microsoft article describes in detail how to enable access to monthly PDF invoices for additional users/groups:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/billing/billing-manage-access

But according to a statement from a Microsoft customer support engineer, this is not available for Azure Germany.

Why is that?

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Open a DataCenter in Chile

Chile is a growing market. Google has a data center here and the communications infrastructure for the cities is good. If you build it they will come ! the Internet providers here still charge a premium for international traffic, ignoring the fact that they are thieves, I believe a having Azure/Office 365 presence in Chile would generate interest in the service. We are testing n Brazil, but the lack of some services and the use of international traffic is a big problem for our plans.. We are a Gold Partner interested in migrating an existing online service to Azure but…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. WEBJOBS_SHUTDOWN_FILE configuration using web jobs continuously

continuously using webjobs and constitute a WEBJOBSSHUTDOWNFILE.
    When Azure maintenance occurs, it stops before the file is deployed, even though you have configured WEBJOBSSHUTDOWNFILE.

Please consider our request that files, such as WEBJOBSSHUTDOWNFILE, should be placed before shutdown the server.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. integrate Azure File Services in DFS-R

If you use Azure File Services as an alternative to a file server, it would be very useful to have a replication mechanism like DFS-R.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enable applications in Azure to share configuration

If you have multiple Azure Websites or Azure Roles provisioned, you might want them to share configuration details, for example about databases or storage account locations.
    I would like Azure to have a something like, "Azure Shared Configuration", that you can point applications to (so, I guess there's that) and receive whatever settings they need.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Grant unlimited access - Custom Vision

Grant unlimited access - Custom Vision

In Custom Vision API, we have limited api access to 1000 calls per day. How to increase the custom vision api access count to infinitive?
    Is there any pricing tier introduced?

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)