(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Azure student access should also be provided by a valid student if card

Hello I’m an undergrad student from India and I’m really interested in working on the Azure so I’d like to bring to your attention that the problem with Indian universities is very few universities issue student email ids so I’d like to request that you’ll give and other students in India by checking our university ID card or marksheets because a lot of other companies and have softwares have given me student access by providing my ID card

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure AZ-900 Certificate - Voucher

I had attended the wonderful "Microsoft Azure Virtual Training fundamentals" training session conducted by Matt Hester on 16 April 2020 in the UK. During the session, we were informed that the complimentary exam voucher for AZ- 900 exam would be shared within 5 working days of the session however I haven't received the voucher yet after 10+ days of training. I am looking forward to receiving the exam voucher and furthering my Azure Knowledge. Please support.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. unable to validate your access to Azure Dev Tools for Teaching.

when I'm trying to download visual studio 2019 using my university account for azure it displays this error massege.

are sorry, but our systems are detecting a problem with your account and are unable to validate your access to Azure Dev Tools for Teaching.

Please contact support and reference the followinig transaction ID and Message Code.

Transaction ID: c9f3b673-3f06-42a4-a127-e083ca0fb67e

Message code: 715-123170
    Get support

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Kubernetes Learning Path - 50 days from zero to hero

Extremely impressed with this learning path. Brendan Burns is brilliant. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to learn about containers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give more concrete examples on how Azure Security differs than Azure Sentinel

I'm having trouble understanding the difference between Azure Security Center and Azure Sentinel when it comes to WAF and security advice

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please design special Azure Certificate for Network Engineers

Hi MS,

would you please design specific certification for Azure Network Engineer which include all Azure Network Services which will very helpful for network engineers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to install azure cosmos db to different path

here it should be described the "how to", because all the info provided makes it very complicate to do this simple task

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Update the Web App Bot tutorial for QnA bot

Chat bot builder tutorial found at: https://docs.microsoft.com/fi-fi/learn/modules/build-chat-bot-with-azure-bot-service/1-introduction
    needs to be updated. User is unable to create a bot following this outdated tutorial. It is not possible to choose QnA bot anymore.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. High School credit courses

Queenswood High School has operated a Ministry inspected, licensed and approved high school focus on helping students obtain the Ontario High School credits they need for their Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD).

Our founders’ vision was to provide an alternate school to students at an economical cost. Working with small groups of students, we have been successful in enabling them to meet the high expectations of admissions into the best universities and colleges.

We specialize in helping students get the university and college offers they seek. How do we do this? Our students have success in getting university offers because…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Possible to access the internal representation of a neural network trained in Azure Machine Learning Service or Azure ML Studio

I'm working with data scientists who would like to gain insight and understanding of the neural network models that they train using the visual interfaces in Azure Machine Learning Studio/Service. Is it possible to dump out and inspect the internal representation of a neural network model? Is there a way that I could write code that accesses the nodes and weights of a trained neural network to visualize the network as a graph structure? Or if Azure Machine Learning Studio/Service doesn't support this I'd appreciate advice on a different machine learning framework that might be more appropriate for this kind…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. NSF to Office 365 Migration

NSF to Office 365 Migration Tool is the great utility that easily migrates all the Lotus Notes mailbox data into Office 365 mailbox without losing a single character of the data. It maintains data integrity and hierarchy after the Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration.

More Info- http://www.nsfto.com/office-365/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Dedicated Systems E-Commerce SEO FinTech ERP Systems Cloud Computing Mobile Apps Block Chain Technologies

Dedicated Systems
    E-Commerce
    SEO
    FinTech
    ERP Systems
    Cloud Computing
    Mobile Apps
    Block Chain Technologies MOBILE APPLICATIONS
    Your customers spend more and more time using their smartphones? Be closer to them and create a mobile app for iOS and/or Android with us. Our apps are functional, intuitive and loved by users!
    From the idea, through the implementation, into App Store and Google Play!

E-COMMERCE
    Need an online store with a high conversion rate? We will select the best solution for you, optimize your shopping basket and purchase process so that you do not lose customers. We will implement up-selling and cross-selling…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Increase in Azure for Students benefits

I'm a university student. For my final year project, I need to run do tasks related to kubernites (on gpu) and schedule a task which creates container group, do some work ( task duration: 2 hours ) and delete the container group.

The credit given for this student subscription is $100 for the entire year. which is good for nothing. There is not even MSDN subscription attached to it. Funny thing is even azure free tier has $200. You have to stretch this or at least attach MSDN subscription to it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Outlook PST Split Tool

MailsDaddy PST Split Tool is an exclusive solution that easily split the Outlook PST files into multiple small PSTs in a single click. the Outlook PST Split Tool comes with some unique Split PST options such as- Split by date, Split by size, Split by email id, and Split by folder. It is compatible with all versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS.

More Info- https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-split-tool/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. give examples for the fields and or parameters and have a page regarding considerations for each connector / action and their fields

give examples for the fields and or parameters and have a page regarding considerations for each connector / action and their fields
    telling what kinds of inputs will and won't work

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. send out virtual training meeting links at least 24 hours in advance of the session.

Send out virtual training meeting links at least 24 hours in advance of the session.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Madagascar to supported country list

I have initiate a learning path with Azure but when arrived at creating an azure account I can't continue anymore because my country(Madagascar) is not listed in supported country. Can you please add it to the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Simplify Azure certification

Currently, Azure certification for Developer Az204 covers topics spread out over hundreds of Microsoft documentation web pages.

Simplify the certification.

Asking questions on what is the name of the API method to do Azure operation X does not test knowledge, it tests rote memorization.

It also expects API method name, AZ command line parameter name memorization for each of the areas on the exam.

Memorizing the hundreds of combinations of Powershell and C# ways to interact with Azure is not a good path towards certification.

Suggestions:

• Give the Azure developer certification in parts where the highest score from each part…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I´d like to have a calendar with the possibility to add Holydays for all the teams

I´d like to have a calendar with the possibility to add Holydays for all the teams. As a Scrum Master i have to plann a Sprint but sometimes I and my team forget to add the holiday as a Day Off

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. EML to Office 365 Migration

To convert EML emails into Exchange Online mailbox then use MailsDaddy EML to Office 365 Migration Tool. The software has search mail and autoload option to adds and browse single and multiple EML files that help to easy migration process. It easily generates the preview of mailbox items and gives many advanced features.

More Info- https://www.mailsdaddy.com/eml-to-office-365-migration-tool/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base