(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fully private App Gateway v2

From: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/application-gateway/migrate-v1-v2

" v2 gateways currently don't support only private IP addresses."

We need to be able to create fully private App Gateway V2, without public IP.

At the moment V2 Gateways will be public facing so we need to stick with V1. We cannot rely on NSG/Firewall to restrict traffic: we need to be able to provision a private load balancer.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure Storage Documentation

Its good if you include the maximum supported size of Append blob (4MB*50,000) in your documentation, I see maximums for Page and Block blobs, but not for Append, Is there a reason?
    Here is the URL i am referring to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/blobs/storage-blobs-introduction

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Is their any help on AV to setup on Linux VM

Is their any help on AV to setup on Linux VM

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. show the Cognitive Services free tier in its Pricing page

The Cognitive Services pricing page shows that every Cognitive Service call is chargeable https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/cognitive-services/. But the Pricing Calculator at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/calculator/ shows that there is a Free tier. Please standardise your documentation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Azure standard loadbalancer - force all UDP traffic bidirectionally back over the LB

Currently a single specific session with the same source and destination port on UDP will be routed correctly. But when the system behind the loadbalancer stars creating multiple sessions with the same destination port but different source ports (Random) it will be routed directly back bypassing the loadbalancer fully. This breaks functionality for certain UDP based designs....

Please make it possible to route the traffic always via the loadbalancer

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More specific document in Azure Region

I want to build VMs in South Africa West, but I cannot see this region on Portal. When I requested a ticket to Azure to ask for permission , the support engineer replied that this region is only for disaster recovery. I wish there could be a notice shows on Azure Region(https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/global-infrastructure/regions/).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Azure Storage account/ CDN feature request: Whitelisting CDN Edge servers for Storage account

Azure Storage account feature request
    Currently, we cannot restrict IP addresses on our origin storage account as this breaks communications between PoP servers and the storage account.

The only way to do this is to restrict access with Token auth/ SAS token. However, someone could still access our storage account if they got a hold of our SAS token.

We would like to have Azure Content delivery network added as a "trusted microsoft service" to include all IP blocks that Microsoft, Akamai, and Verizon may use when attempting to access the storage account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Offer way to determine in MS Graph whether user is global admin

There's no documentation on the correct way to determine if a user is a global admin. This needs to be documented.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Older ALM application will only support the SQL Server 2008R2SP2 but I didn't get this version azure portal

Older ALM application will only support the SQL Server 2008R2SP2 but I didn't get this version azure portal

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What is the GA date for NPM in Australia East region?

NPM to monitoring ER circuits is not available in AU East, may someone tell me by when it will be made available?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. make it clear that Databricks cannot work when using Free Trial.

It is unclear that if someone is using a Free Trial, using DataBricks cannot be done. Especially for newcomers in Azure and/or DataBricks is is not easy to find that out. You get a message saying "nodes could not be acquired" and you are left perplexed about what just happened. Maybe this is clear for more experienced users but probably this information (as warning/note maybe) will be valuable to include in beginner tutorials.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. App registration - API Keys expiration

Hi,
    as other suggest (e.g. https://cloud.google.com/docs/authentication/api-keys) it appears as good security practice to recreate the API keys of a service principal. Would it be an option to enforce the maximum expiration to 1 or 2 years and restrict the usage of "never expires"?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. vision API - table detection and output

In Custom Vision API, add additional option to detect table based data, which normally includes grid lines, and return data in a structured way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. HP Printer Setup Number 1-833-295-5216 Customer care help.

HP Printer setup gets printer designed and introduced with no issue. It is fundamental for smooth chipping away at printer that it is designed appropriately. Without legitimate design a printer can give numerous mistakes.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I want to use Speech to text api in Client Server enviornment such as ASP.net MVC Core app.

I need help to implement speech to text in my ASP.net Core 2.0 Application.I am not able to send the voice input to azure service api.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. PIM add support in the Graph API to query Azure resources roles audit logs.

We can query Azure AD roles in PIM for our conformity report but have to log-in to the portal manually for PIM roles on Azure Resource.

Works for PowerBI Admin Roles but not for "Contributor" role in Subscription X.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It is quite difficut to understand the costs of the SAP S/4HANA 1709 Appliance 30-day free trial. Anyone can help on this ?

To have a clear documentation on SAP S/4HANA 1709 FPS01 Fully Activated Appliance 30-day free trial.

Micrisift Azure Pricing Calculator does not help.

Microsoft documentation on HANA is not relevant for the available free trial option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enable Service Map solution in Australia region

Can you please enable the Service Map solution to be used for log analytics workspaces hosted in Australia regions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Microsoft.Network.VirtualNetworkCombo UI element

While using Microsoft.Network.VirtualNetworkCombo UI element in createUiDefination.json file for Azure marketplace, If I have mentioned 2 subnets then I have to select different subnets for existing vNet as well. There should be an option to allow customer to select same subnet even in multiple subnet list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base