(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Use different Identy as Service Administrator when creating subscriptions automatically

We are using New-AzureRMSubscription to automatically create subscriptions. After creation we see that the Account Owner is made Service Administrator of each subscription that is created via this way.
    There is a risk that, when the credentials of this account owner are confiscated, the attacker takes over control, as service administrator/ (service owner), of all the subscriptions.
    This risk can be mitigated by having the possibility to assign a different identity as service administrator for each subscription created.
    If we create such an subscription via the enterprise portal, we already have the possibility to assign a different identity as service…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How To Reset A Password On PayPal?

To use the services of this widely used online payment gateway, you need to have a PayPal account. And to login into your account you need to have an email address and password. But the problem occurs when you forgot the password of your account. Without password you will not be able to login to your account. In this case, PayPal technical support providers stated that if you’ve forgotten your account password but you remember your email address, then you will be able to recover your password with some of the simple steps that are mentioned below. Have a look…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. "existing resource group"

When add a new resource and you select you want to use an existing resource group. Could you put the current resource group at the top of the selection list?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sir, Brady faster thanks you. May you give me phone & email for what's app calling discuss my server systems development

Sir,
    My name AMIT Gupta, phone 91+9836363677. I have been working 20 years for server system develop, agree a website site hoste under your webserver, so I will discuss on what's app or Facebook,if you interested call me or open whata app
    My email : I am Indian
    Thanks you
    AMIT Gupta

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable Policy to set NSG Flow logs setting

Currently, Azure Policy cannot set configuration that is set via POST actions, including NSG Flow logs.

This (along with any other setting in ARM) should be auditable, and settable via Policy.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Azure give Groupname as Object_id/ opaque in SAML response

Azure give GroupName as Object_id/ Opaque in SAML response. Is there any possiblity we will get proper displayName of Groupname as provided by Okta. Is there any documentation available by Azure that mention Groupname only display as object_id..

For example '1b467086-0685-460b-bf46-2b15b4752efc'

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/draft-pull-requests-and-new-work-item-text-editor-sprint-143-update/

Dear Sir or Madam,

None of the links provided in the update https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/draft-pull-requests-and-new-work-item-text-editor-sprint-143-update/ work. We´re very interested in this new functionality.

The specific message is: We are sorry, the page is forbidden.
    You do not have permission with this credential, please sign out to try with others and go back again.

Sign Out

We click on Sign Out but absolutely happens.

Kind regards,
    -Will

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add a warning quota for products and licenses in the azure ad

we have to purchase licenses as soon as there are all assigned to users. At the moment we have to look regularly in azure to see if there are licenses left.
    it would be a good feature to get a mail notification as soon as there are X licenses left.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Atom TechSoft OST to PST Conversion

Use Atom TechSoft OST to PST Conversion tool to recover emails OST file into PST file format. This utility supports multiple file formats such as PST, EML, TXT, RTF, MHTML, PDF, MS Outlook , DOC, MSG, MBOX and HTML Office365, Live Exchange Server file format to restoring all the data of OST file.

Read More-: http://www.atomtechsoft.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To be able to convert invoice payment back to credit card payment

To be able to convert invoice payment back to credit card payment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. make limitations of free tier more apparent during sign up

The AKS landing page has a "Start free" button that will sign up new users and get them into a free trial account. From here it's possible to go all the way through requesting a cluster, including submission of the job and successful provisioning of an API. The node provisioning fails bc the default 3 node cluster with the only available instance type would exceed quota limits. Getting so far through the process to find out that quotas are the limitation and then that the workaround is to upgrade from the free trial to a paid plan or try a…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. see changes an ARM Template rollout would cause

would be nice to see the effect and changes of an arm template doing to existing resources before rolling it out to production.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Separate ARM Template resources for frontendIPConfigurations, backendAddressPools, loadBalancingRules, probes in LoadBalancers

Separate ARM Template resources for frontendIPConfigurations, backendAddressPools, loadBalancingRules, probes in LoadBalancers.

In concrete, allow put operations on "type": "Microsoft.Network/loadBalancers/frontendIPConfigurations" etc.

Otherwise conditions & copy are not usable in the arm templates.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. migrate to striped disk by ASR

Good Morning,
    i'm trying to migrate our DataCenter to Azure(north europe). Unfortunately in that DataCenter there is no the possibility to select VM included in the family "storage optimezed". So i want to migrate a on prem disk directly to a striped SSD premium disk. Currently, if i'm not wrong, there is not the possibility to decide to migrate to a created striped disk. Of course, i can migrate to a disk, do a failover, after with AZcopy transfer all data to a local striped disk.
    So,it would be very usefull to give the possibility to migrate to a disk…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Need more detailed level of firewall rule option to allow access from Azure Insight resources such as ADF,SA etc.

Azure SQL Database is a major output resource for Data Factory(ADF) and Stream Analytics(SA), but these PaaS applications do not have a static IP address.
    Therefore making it impossible to setup a robust Firewall configuration.
    We understand that [Allow access to Azure services] is designed to handle this sort of situations, but it is way too loose from security point of view, since it allows access from all the resources on Azure including those are NOT owned by the users.
    which is a risk and to achieve more secured environment, many customers demand for a more detailed firewall option, which…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please help get these people out of my life you know the build that REgions built and paid for through my money You are not in the guidelins

Someone needs to help the innocent when they do a build from Azure to remote control you you are not within Microsoft code of ethics Please help You know the one that was paid for by Regions Bank 1st check for 75,000 and then 10,000 and then my investment money ran through Regions Morgan Keegan Teust as well

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. fix hot fix patches that disable the environment

Hot fix patches that cause 36 hour outages make this an un-viable solution for my team and my client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. My Texas Divorce Lawyer

URL:
    https://www.mytexasdivorce.lawyer/

Keywords or tags:
    lawyer, divorce, attorney, family law

Description:
    My Texas Divorce Lawyer helps clients in Texas who are facing a divorce or family law legal issues. If you need help with divorce, child custody, child support, divorce mediation, grandparent's rights, or other family law issues, then give our office a call to set up an initial consultation.

Owner Name:
    Aaron Sanchez

Full Address:
    2625 Harmony Park Crossing, #1232
    Spring, TX 77386

Phone:
    (832) 390-4414

Business Email:
    mytexasdivorcelawyer@gmail.com

Year Found: 2017

Number of Employee: 2

Operating Hours: 24/7

Video URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebztTN35ctw

Social Media Links (GooglePlus, Facebook, Twitter etc..): …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base