(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve your customer support. Nobody can reach you on his/her mobile until one has ISD facily on the phone. This is rediculous.

I was trying to reach MS for Azure but neither my request entered was returned nor did the support call number took me to Azure team. Over and above of all this, I was told to contact a 000800 toll free number which can be accessed only if you have ISD facility activated on your mobile. You probably lost a good potential customer this way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Moving countries shouldn't mean creating a new account

I recently moved from Belgium to the Netherlands. I changed banks and therefore credit cards at the same time.
    To be able to use my NL credit card I have to close my existing Azure account and create a new one with a different email address just so I can use my NL card. Short sighted. Inefficient. Unfriendly to non-US based customers who never leave the US.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide hosting in the United Kingdom

We have mooted the idea of moving from on-premises servers to Azure but the biggest obstacle being that the data is hosted in Eire and/or Amsterdam. We would like the option to specify that data must exclusively exist in a United Kingdom based data centre.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow shared paths in Add-AzureCertificate cmdlet.

Add-AzureCertificate Cmdlet, right now does not accept a shared path as path to a certificate file. Please fix this shortcoming.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ... das ganze System mal zu ändern, denn es ist so komplizoiert und megasch....!!!!!

Ich versuche hier einfach nur eine Rechnung auszudrucken, dafür muss man wohl studiert haben, denn es klappt gar nichts... Ich werde mich nach anderen Alternativen umsehen, das hier ist eine Zumutung!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. [Request] Please inform customers on platform bugs and incidents information by email.

We need to investigate our application when we face errors in Microsoft Azure. If we can know platform bugs and incidents information in advance, we don't need to investigate our side to find the cause. Please inform us by email when you find platform bugs and incidents. That is very helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. File Lock/Rename feature for Azure Files Service

I was recently building a FTP service in Azure with the FTP files residing on Azure Files. I had a worker process that would process the files but couldn't find a simple mechanism to "lock" a file being processed by an individual process.

I would like to see either a lock mechanism or rename capability.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Respond to Help requests when money is being taken from Credit Card

After a week of trying to get support I still cannot stop or get refunded money that is being taken off my credit card without my permission. I'm disgusted with this service - and I'm a Microsoft Partner!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create a feature for migration Azure resources from one MSDN subscription to a new one.

I have bought a new MSDN subscription and was unable to migration existing Azure resources (VMs, SQL databases etc.) to the new MSDN subscription. Azure support was very helpful, but it would be easier not having to contact Azure support.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. fix my RDC to VMs hosted on Azure PDQ

Our RDC to Dyanamics AX 7 CTP 7 VMs used to work just fine up till today. End users can still log in to the Dynamics AX 7 application on each VM - indicating that the machines are turned on and connected to our network. All Azure services are reporting as healthy...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add MFA in China Azure

I am a China Azure Customer, I think my Azure management account is important, if hacked, the hacker could delete all my VMs and data. So if the Azure login account have 2nd authentication will be great, e.g., add mobile SMS verification. After I inquired the tech support, he replied me this message: Currently, China Azure doesn’t support MFA, I hope support this function.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Use CloudConfigurationManager to provide an abstraction on top of the ConnectionStrings section of application config

Currently, you can only use CloudConfigurationManager to abstract making configuration changes for AppSettings. I'd like to be able to abstract ConnectionStrings as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Not get any reply

Hi Team

I sent as mails to wapteams@microsoft.com for an issue but still I didnt get any reply

My Issue is follows

I didn't user My Azure account more than a Month ,But from MS they debited 42,000 from account and provided subscriptions .

Kindly Provide Me detail explanation what is happened actually

Today i deleted all my Subscription from Azure

This kind of issue will not happen on future and delete my azure account "IMMEDIATELY" asap

Still Waiting for the reply

This kind of delay is making me too much of issue and disgrace of trust from MS

Kindly…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. c8 c9 Machines in Brazil DC

the current state of the Brazilian DC is not sufficient to hard and complex work and performance, can you announce when would C8 and\or C9 machines will be available in Brazil DC?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Azure Service Bus SDK - Default Values for creating Queue Topic set Partioning True

Assembly: Microsoft.ServiceBus
    version 2.6.0.0

Namespace: Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging
    Class: TopicDescription

In the default constructor the following property should default to true to align wit the Azure Portal UI for creating a topic.

EnablePartitioning

Please make this property true not false.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Better paging in WebJobs UI

Need to allow larger and user selectable page sizes in the WebJobs Invocation list UI. I'm dealing with a lot of jobs and paging through the small result size is a pain. Maybe even augment it with search where you can search based on the input strings for the web job.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How do you contact support this about services that you automatically suspended.

I'm running vm and cloud services but are trying to get support to get my deallocated services enabled again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Send customer Alerts when you experience downtime

Just spent a significant amount of time investigating an issue with a client's SQL database, only to eventually discover that there's an issue with this service in my region. I can live with the downtime but would appreciate a heads-up if you know there's an issue affecting me, which should be pretty trivial to automate.

I presumed that this is so obvious that it must be something I just haven't subscribed to, but can't find anything!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. cancel azure account

How can I cancel the account? The instructions on the website does not work.
    Very lousy customer service!!!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories