(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do not make service limited at any time with a pay as you go subscription

I cannot access my knowlege database right now because of "Limited Access" This is really a no go.
    Please fix

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Displeased with Free Trial Offer for Students

Offer a free account to students, and then require that account to be upgraded to a paid account for nothing more than trying to run a JVM? AWS or other services are looking a lot more friendly right now.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Docker Template for TensorFlow

A Docker Template for TensorFlow, to get started with TensorFlow quickly for .NET developers who are used to Windows Environments

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add PAYG prices column right next to the Commitment Unit Price

When I need to calculate and quote an offer to my customer I've to switch between the EA portal and the PAYG calculator and then to understand what exactly does the customer want and how does the service listed (BTW - you really need to do something with the naming convention) in my prices sheet.

Please add a column of PAYG prices right next to the Commitment Unit Price so it will be easier for us.

Thank

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. open not usable, csp not ready

When we can use azure in csp without any limitations???
    Azure in open is an billing disaster!!!
    How should we sell/use azure when not even The billing Works???

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Help Yourself

The human behavior as a result of a range of influences if we want to study human behavior in the position of the positions we had to look at the characteristics of the situation outside and look at the facts concerning the composition of biological and then look at the past history of the person who created the character, then the current state of motivation. Any look at the motives of this behavior in this situation and these four elements should be viewed as complementary to that if you depart from some lost its meaning

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Do not enforce unique email and phone number at trial signup

I often sign up for an Office 365 trial to demo environments for new or potential customers. I sometimes want to add an Azure trial to that as well, but the phone and email verification refuses to work because the phone number and email I use has to be unique accross all trials. Please remove this restriction or at least change it to 5 or something so i can demo tailored environments for multiple customers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Implement Persistent Language Selection

Despite the fact that one can select the language in the bottom left corner of the Azure landing page, Every visit to the site reverts to the language of the country I am in. Given that I visit at least several times per week, this gets old.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Expose robust domain registration and management features.

Domain names are IT resources that integrate tightly with infrastructure and services. Please implement and expose domain registration, management, inbound and outbound transfer features. We want to use Azure as a central control panel for the IT group. This is a critical missing component. Thanks in advance.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix the bug in the billing portal "something happened on our end"

This is a clear bug; product support suggested this forum.

Here are the steps to duplicate:

Steps to reproduce the bug:
    1. Start IE in InPrivate mode
    2. Go to the billing portal, i.e. https://account.windowsazure.com/subscriptions/billinghistory
    3. Log in
    4. Click on “download Invoice”
    5. Leave the web page up until the authorization times out
    6. Go back to the web page – and/or hit ‘refresh’ (seems to do a refresh automatically)
    7. Click on any other “download invoice”
    8. Generates the error below.
    9. Will continue to generate the error as long as the InPrivate session is up, or cookies…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. give currency option at Azure pricing calculator

often mislead about location. To be easy, just put currency option in azure pricing calculator

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Simplify webinar registration

Please look at https://info.microsoft.com/AADP-Webinar-CLE_AADP-Main-Landing-Page.html , there are a number of webinars there. But every time you need to sign up, then you have to sign up , with a form, to each one seperately. Can I not just sign in and sign up for a number of webinars together ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sample Script SetAzureServiceLogCollector.ps1 is no longer available

The sample script SetAzureServiceLogCollector.ps1 is no longer available.

It was suppose to be listed at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/dn927 as per Azure Log Collector Extension article.

The Script is currently missing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Verufy user identity

I wanted to try Azure for a company I'm involved in. Made the sign up, and was surprised to see that the trial for my hotmail account which has nothing to do with that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug in selection subscription when creating azure storage in visual studio 2015

When Creating a new azure storage inside visual studio, it's impossible to select the correct subscriptino if you have multiple. I have my own bozspark and 2 subscriptions from customers. They are all listed as bizspark with no further detail.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option analysis training

Option analysis training from http://www.delhitrainingcourses.com/learn-options-trading.htm will provide you indepth knowledge of future and option trading.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Azure platform for MS Partners

We are a MS Partner and, even if we have the right to use MS products, including Office 365 and Azure products, this does not apply to Azure services that are only linked to the PRIVATE LIVE ID that is used to manage the MS Partnership. This is crazy and does not give partners the chance to test and sell Azure platform and services. This is a benefit of being a partner but it is only given to the individual Live ID. all other services, including Office 365, Azure AD Basic, etc... are available to the organization, but not Microsoft…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Getting certificate error when navigating to https://azure.microsoft.com/

getting certificate error everytime i navigate to azure.microsoft.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base