(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Alerta de saldo consumido e Aceitação das politicas do Azure

Sugiro que quando o utilizador aceita as regras de comercialização e politicas do produto Azure, tenha acesso de imediato a configurar o alerta de saldo consumido. Já me aconteceu incorrectamente configurar uma maquina que deveria ser grátis e só ao fim de um mês é que detectei que estava a consumir recursos pago.

I suggest that when we accept the marketing rules and policies of the Azure product, wehave immediate access to configure the balance alert consumed. It has happened to me incorrectly to set up a machine that should be free and only after a month I did detect…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow to use owned org domain as an MSA account when subscribing to live.com account

When subscribing to Azure, previously it was allowed to register new live.com account with email@myorg.com even if myorg.com was Office 365 subscription as long as there was no such address registered on live.com already. With the most recent update with Active Directory, the domains owned by the company is no longer allowed to be added as an MSA (Microsoft Account).

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Support csvfs file system

Please support CSVFS file systems

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can we have a detailed progress while create a database from a backup on the portal, e.g, 10% completed, 50% completed, 99% completed.

Currently, when you try to create a new database from a backup, the Notifications area only displays text "Deployment started... Running", and it never changes until the deploy finished. If the backup is large, it could take a long time to complete, and we couldn't get any information of the current progress. This is not very user friendly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Subscription Problem

Hi,
    I am Joseph T. Smith, from Liberia, studying BcsIT(Software and Application development), I am trying to subscribe to your service but my country was not mansion in the country/region section. can you please help me and include my country that my ability can be shown to the world also.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the notification hub please add a translation feature based on location or an optional setting.

In the notification hub please add a translation feature based on location or an optional setting.

So in the method, you could say what language it needs to be translated to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Document how to provide asp.net-like localization/I18N/L10N for an on-board web server (nginx for example)

Document how to provide asp.net-like localization/I18N/L10N for an on-board web server (nginx for example). Such I18N has always been a decisive feature in microsoft products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Improve appearance for Microsoft azure pricing page

Layout issue on pricing page for Meizu M2 Note. I suppose, pricing page should look nice on any device.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quickly create Cluster

Ability to quickly create cluster currently it taking almost 30 mins to 45 mins for creating 4 nodes D3 cluster. Is there better way to improve the cluster creation time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Password changing for Linux Clusters

Please provide option in Portal for changing password of SSH user , currently ssh user password expires after 180 days. Please alert user or provide ability in portal for changing password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Row level Security on Hive data

Would like to apply security at row level like People in Country USA should access only USA Data

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Support Hive 2.0

Support of Hive 2.0 version

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Alerting Admins incase of Cluster Unhealthy state

Any Chances of Alerting users incase of Cluster in Unhealthy State. or Integration of Azure portal Alerts with HDInsight Cluster state. Incase of Gateway down or Nodes have decommissioned or cluster is in unhealthy state due to free space available or hive server2 service unable. Today we have Ambari for setting alerts but it doesn't work integrating with Microsoft Emails

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Support of Scala File to Livy Service in SPARK

Currently we need to upload jar and submit request to spark. It would be great If the HDInsight come up with built-in Service within Cluster to accept Scala File has HTTP Post and compile at run time and generate Jar and submit to Livy Service.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Issue on Cluster Creation with PowerShell while including Tags

Cluster creation fails while creating cluster through PowerShell whenever tags are included as part of command.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. laptop repairing course

laptop repairing course in delhi @ http://www.experttechinstitute.co.in :The laptop repair company should not simply charge the money by Laptop Repairing Course @ http://www.experttechinstitute.co.in/laptop-repairing.html :looking at the laptop computer, but instead you need to charge money for actual repair.
    mobile repairing @ http://www.experttechinstitute.co.in/mobile-repairing.html

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. allow password reset for azure sendgrid

You can't reset your sendgrid account password if you've forgotten it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Azure's OAuth2.0 response parameter expires_in must not be a string

Azure's OAuth2.0 response parameter expires_in must not be a string but a number according to https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why do I keep getting billed for a F*cking Service I can't turn off

I'd like to offer you the idea that this service us a disgrace

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)