(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow access to the India Azure Regions

I'm living outside of India, but I want to target Indian customer through Azure services. Please allow access to India Azure regions for customer living outside of India.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to know what's the RTO time for storage failover. Provide some number for RTO (in actual minutes/hours).

It would be good to know what's the RTO time for storage failover. Like you mentioned, it's ~15 mins for RPO, in the same manner, I want some number for RPO. Please see if you can provide me with some number for RTO (in actual minutes/hours).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix grammar

At: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/regions/

it reads: ... performance and ... it support ... their ,,,

where it should read "supports".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. resource health

Currently it is possible to check the historic availability events from the Resource Health menu, but it would be helpful if you could subscribe to or get an alert for the events here.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow UDP 3389 by default as well for RDP

By default only TCP 3389 is configured as an NSG rule for newly deployed Windows VM's - although for a long time UDP 3389 also can be used to improve RDP experience: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2013/04/09/get-the-best-rdp-8-0-experience-when-connecting-to-windows-7-what-you-need-to-know/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The On the Cakengift Cake & Flower & Cake Services Goes Straight to your Head.

The Best On the internet Birthday Cakes Delivery
    Some of our mouth-watering, most provided On the internet Birthday Cakes are
    1) Half Kg Chocolate Truffle
    This is an absolute cure for candy likes. Made with clean this sweet will melt in the mouth area area in seconds. Great option for birthday party sweet distribution.
    2) 1 KG White Forest Cake
    Beautifully created with lovely flakes and bright red cherries, this sweet is sure to make your day!
    3) Vanilla Mix Fresh Fruit Cake Half KG
    This is a sweet fit for a particular person! Vanilla sweet with fresh fruits topping

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. It's A Bit Of A On the Cakengift Cake & Flower & Cake Services.

Meaning of Happiness along with Online Cake
    Every coin has two faces just like our lifestyle has two modes also pleasure and sadness. We don’t know when our lifestyle will end so we should appreciate every time and then makes it unforgettable. We should also discuss our pleasure along with family members, buddies, colleagues and neighbours. Online sweet distribution in Delhi is the best choice to show our pleasure in modern design. It became a trade to cut the sweet in every occasion and eve. Before 20 years we eat sweet only in wedding but now-a-days we cut the sweet…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Do You Have The On the Cakengift Cake & Flower & Cake Services Inside?

This online cake saves people’s cash also. And one more factor added here and now with online technology individuals delivers cake to their family. This online technology is very advantageous when you are in other town and wants to give cake in other town to your family. This online system will take your payment online offer your purchase soon as possible. When you are presenting a online cake to your loved one one it may be more impressive when you are far to your family.
    Mostly individuals like to eat cake. Without cake no one appreciate their own activities without…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Recover deleted contract with MPN ID

I think it should be great to recover deleted account even after 6 months... It's to bad to delete an account because we don't know anything about it, and later we are unable to recover it...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Redesign the Advisor landing page at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/advisor/.

Redesign the Advisor landing page at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/advisor/. Right now, when I click on Start Free, I expect to try the Advisor service. But in fact I get redirect to creating an Azure account, and don't get guided to the Advisor service. After one click, customers have lost track of Advisor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fix azure function Topic name validation

The topic name text box in azure function shows below validation text.

"Your topic name must start and end with a letter or number, and it can contain only lowercase letters, numbers, the period, and the hyphen. The name must be 3 to 63 characters."

But on specifying topic name with a hyphen "-", it doesn't allow to save.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create setting for failure Alert to repeat every x interval.

Currently when an alert is set to send emails based on performance metrics it fires on first occurrence only. Then again when the incident has cleared. This is problematic as emails get lost in clutter or didn't get initially noticed. Having the ability to set a repeat interval would be ideal as this is typical of most monitoring systems.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Let me know why or how much of my credits are removed when trial is over

Let me know why or how much of my credits are removed when trial is over

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the option of entering email or test number to notify me when a deployment in Azure is complete

Add the option of entering email or text number to notify me when a deployment in Azure is complete

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. CionSystems’ office365/azure enterprise self-service and cloud identity management simplifies and speeds up on boarding, migration,

CionSystems’ office365/azure enterprise self-service and cloud identity management simplifies and speeds up on boarding, migration, compliance reporting and management for cloud and hybrid environments.
    http://www.cionsystems.com/office365_bundle.php

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. send client notifications prior to making changes that impact their service and uptime!

Service was up and in use for almost 6 months and then suddenly all of our VPNs went down. Contacted support to find out we had setup an 'unsupported configuration' (which should never be allowed to begin with). We were not told it was unsupported until it was disabled and all VPN connectivity went down, impacting our clients and uptime. Please do not allow 'unsupported configurations' and if you find that they are setup please notify the client for remediation prior to disabling!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. make a better gui

where do *I find the azure-module for Powershell?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base