(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hei. Olen kotoisin Suomesta. Etsin mielenkiintoisia leikkipaikkoja potentiaalin hyödyntämiseksi. Mitään ehdotuksia?

Erittäin mielenkiintoiset mahdollisuudet käyttää Microsoftin pelipotentiaalia pelitaitojen kehittämiseen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How Can I Download Outlook PST Merger?

Suggest the best Solutions

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show IP address type (static or Dynamic) on VM overview page

If possible, please add IP address type (static/Dynamic) on the Azure VM overview page. As currently we need to browse through "Networking" and then "IP address" to check this. So, that while stopping/de-allocating VM one can get that idea quickly. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Import/Export Data Tier time stamps

Instead of just getting info that step succeeded or not, include time stamp for when the event occured.
    Makes it easier to create plans when doing dry runs that take hours.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow leaving an organization where the account is locked

Currently, you can only leave an organization if you can login into that tenant. This is a big problem if your account is locked.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Alfalah Mobiles

Adress:
    283 The Boulevarde, Punchbowl, Sydney NSW 2196
    City:
    Sydney
    State:
    New South Wales
    Zipcode:
    Phone:
    (02) 9758 9712
    https://www.alfalahmobiles.com.au/
    Busniess Email:
    info@alfalahmobiles.com.au
    Category:Mobile phone repairs
    Kewords:
    "Iphone Screen Repair" "Samsung Screen Repair" " Ipad Screen Repair" "Iphone battery replacement" "Iphone Fix" "Samsung Fix"
    Descriptions:
    We are striving hard to provide the top quality mobile phone repair service throughout the Sydney. We have have extended our business to other suburbs of Sydney.
    Our mobile repair technicians have a wealth of experience in mobile repairing, diagnosing faults and upgrading the software. If you need a same day repair service…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I & O Inspections

Website url:
    https://iandoinspect.com/
    Category:
    Home Inspector
    Description :
    I am Jerry Patton with I & O Inspections, your Home inspector serving Dallas-Fort Worth, Arlington,
    Denton, Hillsboro, Mineral Wells, Rockwall, and everywhere in between. As your home inspector it is my duty, and my
    privilege, to provide you with the best service possible and to arm you with the information you need about the
    condition of the property. I have the experience and knowledge necessary to provide a detailed inspection and to distinguish between major and minor problems with the home.
    I encourage you to be present during the inspection. You'll…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add an RBAC Role for Resource Group creation

I found this for searching for a particular permission: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/role-based-access-control/built-in-roles

And there are absolutely ZERO built-in roles with this permission:
    Microsoft.Resources/subscriptions/resourceGroups/write.

And yet I have a user who cannot specifically Add a Resource Group, yet when deploying an ARM Template, they CAN create a NEW Resource Group.

And when I add
    Microsoft.Resources/subscriptions/resourceGroups/write
    to a custom role for the user, it still does not seem to be enough.

Anyway, whatever the set of permissions is that you need to create a Resource Group, please create a Role for it.

I see Resource Groups as a convenient way of grouping stuff I…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enable the ability to see if a password is compromised in AIP

In AIP, when reviewing Risky Sign-Ins, please provide the ability to let users know if a sign in was successful based on correct credentials whether or not it was deemed a failure due to a conditional access policy blocking the sign in.

According to Azure Support, this was not something that could be confirmed when looking into my case. I was under the impression that credentials were compromised since the failure reason was related to a conditional access policy with the sign in occurring in a specific country; however, the support rep stated that is not something that could be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Visions Beauty Distributors

Address:
    1020 9th Ave S.W.
    Bessemer AL
    Phone:
    205-567-3397
    https://visionsone.com/
    Business Email:
    8simmons@bellsouth.net
    Fax:
    205-744-9568
    Keywords:
    Beauty Products, design essentials, natural hair , silk press, relaxer, wigs buddles, hair colors black women, black men, men beard products, healthyscalp black business minority business, black girls rock, essence, narobi products, healthy hair damage hair black owned
    Description:
    We are a beauty supply store we sell ethnic brands along with hair ,wigs, hair color an tools along with men's beard and facial products. i sell in the south east area but ship all over the world i would like to increse…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More Flexibility For Custom Domain Names On Static Web Apps

Currently, static web apps custom domain support is very limited and the verification process makes it difficult and unclear on how to validate a custom subdomain outside of the standard www. Static apps should support the same domain/dns options that standard web apps have.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add app service, configuration, general settings, stack settings to an api call

It would be nice to have the stack settings included in an existing app service api call. Basically, mirror in the api what the portal shows.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support ICMP traffic by NAT gateway

Currently instances deployed behind nat gateway can't ping public resources because NAT gateway does not support ICMP traffic. Please have support ICMP traffic as well

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Azure VPN Client for MacOS

Azure VPN Client for MacOS

It's known that MacOS is a very commonly adopted OS in certain areas.
    For example in development.

Developers who work in Azure infra for their customers should have the possibility to have a client like this and all the features that come along with it (simple MFA configuration for example)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Get this hacker of my ******* devices or your going to be held liable!!! Spying?! It’s your microsoftworkers hacking my accounts!!! Changing

Get your hacking Microsoft technical workers out my d iPhone and my accounts! Stealing documents, changing passwords, harassing my email account, and the list goes on!!! Take your filthy Microsoft products off All my devices!!! Including This iPhone!!!!!!! Your hacker setting up hidden accounts inside My FN iPhone !!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. publish article in blog

I would like to publish Industry wide usecase based approaches using Azure (eg: How Fintech usecase of cheque processing can be done with Azure Form Recognizer). Can you please let me know how can i publish article in Azure blog or techcommunity.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Preserve Cloud Services logs in the case of a redeployment

Several times over the past few years we've had unexplained connectivity issues to Cloud Services (Classic). The issues have never been diagnosed quickly and hence we've ended up tearing down our services and redeploying (simply restarting had no effect and these are production services which need to be functional so we couldn't wait). Unfortunately when we do this, all the front end and back end logs are destroyed and hence I'd like to suggest they are somehow preserved to allow further troubleshooting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow Azure Database Sync to be pinned on the Dashoard

I want to check quickly sync logs from dashboard in my Databyse sync group. Now i must drill down on SQL databse until i reach the sync Group

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Carlstone

Owner Name
    The Carlstone
    Address