(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HP Printer Setup Number 1-833-295-5216 Customer care help.

HP Printer setup gets printer designed and introduced with no issue. It is fundamental for smooth chipping away at printer that it is designed appropriately. Without legitimate design a printer can give numerous mistakes.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to use Speech to text api in Client Server enviornment such as ASP.net MVC Core app.

I need help to implement speech to text in my ASP.net Core 2.0 Application.I am not able to send the voice input to azure service api.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PIM add support in the Graph API to query Azure resources roles audit logs.

We can query Azure AD roles in PIM for our conformity report but have to log-in to the portal manually for PIM roles on Azure Resource.

Works for PowerBI Admin Roles but not for "Contributor" role in Subscription X.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It is quite difficut to understand the costs of the SAP S/4HANA 1709 Appliance 30-day free trial. Anyone can help on this ?

To have a clear documentation on SAP S/4HANA 1709 FPS01 Fully Activated Appliance 30-day free trial.

Micrisift Azure Pricing Calculator does not help.

Microsoft documentation on HANA is not relevant for the available free trial option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable Service Map solution in Australia region

Can you please enable the Service Map solution to be used for log analytics workspaces hosted in Australia regions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. TELL ME HOW CAN I, A CUSTOMER, PURCHASE WHAT I NEED FROM MICROSOFT?

I JUST NEED DIRECTIONS FOR GETTING THE SOFTWARE I NEED TO REPLACE OLD SOFTWARE. IS THERE ANY DEPARTMENT OR PERSON I COULD COMMUNICATE WITH AT MICROSOFT? I HAVE BUSINESS THAT USE MICROSOFT PLATFORMS AND APPLE PRODUCTS. I CAN'T FIND THE SOFTWARE I NEED FOR MY SPECIFIC USE WITH OUT READING HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF POSSIBLE PRODUCTS ADVERTISED, TALKED ABOUT, TRENDING, OR HINTED AT ONLINE I'D JUST LIKE TO GET WHAT I NEED, PAY THE FEE AND GET BACK TO WORK. GOT ANY IDEAS, MICROSOFT? THANKS.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to Recover Lost Excel Password

Atom TechSoft Excel password recovery Software is very effective and wonderful tool in the online market.

Read More-: http://excelunlockers.com/

More Info-: http://unlockexcel2016.atomtechsoft.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Microsoft.Network.VirtualNetworkCombo UI element

While using Microsoft.Network.VirtualNetworkCombo UI element in createUiDefination.json file for Azure marketplace, If I have mentioned 2 subnets then I have to select different subnets for existing vNet as well. There should be an option to allow customer to select same subnet even in multiple subnet list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Azure Event Grid signing webhook request and verifying signature on webhook response

We are exploring using Domain Events in a multi tenant financial environment to allow our customers to get notifications around transaction status changes. However, our webhooks need to be signed and the response from the customer must also be signed with a digital signature. Unfortunately Event Grid only requires a 200 response in order to consider a webhook successful whereas we would also require the response to be signed with the correct signature. It would be nice if we could add custom rules/policies that have to be fulfilled for the response to be deemed successful.

Perhaps introduce request/response policies similar…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Virtual Machines Insights (Preview)

Please enable in the roadmap of the service Insights for Virtual Machines the health support also for Windows 2012 R2 VMs.
    There are a lot of VM that use this OS and cannot be upgrade easily.
    This feature is a most wanted in my opinion!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create a wiki / notes in Azure DevOps at the Sprint level.

Create a wiki / notes in Azure DevOps at the Sprint level. This way important notes and issues related to that specific sprint can be added and viewed as developers go through it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. add VM type to support requests for Azure Batch quota increases

The current flow requires that an individual submit a quota increase request. The requested information in the form is incomplete and support engineers have to then clarify the VM type with the customer in a separate interaction.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Gmail IMAP Not Responding

To set up Gmail IMAP not responding issue, you need to first enable IMAP by:
    1. Log into Google/Gmail.
    2. Click on the gear icon within the higher right, then choose Settings.
    3. Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
    4. under IMAP Access, choose the radio button for enable IMAP and click on Save Changes.
    5. Click on Settings once more.
    What is the IMAP server for Gmail?
    Incoming connections to the IMAP server at imap.gmail.com:993 need SSL. The outgoing SMTP server, smtp.gmail.com, requires TLS. Use port 465, or port 587 if your client begins with the plain text…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Support 'Approved Client Apps' condition for CA on MacOS devices.

Support 'Approved Client Apps' condition for CA on MacOS devices.

Since MacOS Mail app has started ot support modern Auth in MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) it is no longer possible to block that app from accessing exchange online without also blocking Outlook on the platform too.

The ask is to be able to block the Mac Mail client app on Mojave but NOT Outlook and the obvious resolution is to extend support for the 'Approved Client App' condition that currently only supports iOS and Android, though another resolution would be equally welcome if the outcome is the same.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. User list - View all

Have a 'View All' option for the Azure Active Directory user list, rather than having to hit 'load more' over and over.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the ability to modify the User risk levels for different sign in scenarios in Azure AD Identity Protection

Currently risk events such as unfamiliar location are classified as medium and impossible travel is also classified as medium. it would be great if we were able to modify risk scenarios so that we could move what we deem as a higher risk into a high risk or lower the risk of something that we deem as lower risk. A scenario for why you would want this would be if you have users that travel and are not always coming in from the same location but are legitimate traffic. This would be a low risk scenario where as if a…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve/align OAUTH2 documentation

AAD's manual describes the common grant flows used by OAUTH2, however, there is some problems with the documentation in my opinion.

If you implement applications you might experience that:

1) the ADAL documentation does not align with the AAD OAUTH2 manual, thus you may not know exactly which grant flow is behind the ADAL APIs, nor which ADAL APIs you have to use in order to use a particular OAUTH2 grant flow... or how to appropriately register an application in AAD for either scenario.

2) the terminology differs between the AAD OAUTH2 manual, the app registration portal itself, ADAL APIs…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Document resource owner password credential grant (ROPC)

AAD supports Resource Owner Password Credential grant (ROPC) behind the scenes, however, its not documented in the AAD OAUTH2 manual.

In certain use cases, there is no obvious OAUTH2 grant flow and ROPC might become the solution. In such situations, its better that Microsoft documents it, how to properly use it in a somewhat secure manner, and when to absolutely not use it, rather than to let people shoot themselves in the foot with an undocumented feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base