(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create an Azure Resource Catalog

The concept would be similar to Azure Data Catalog, but for all Azure Resources within a specific boundary [Tenant, Subscription, or Resource Group]. Some data would be autogenerated by metadata, such as creatino date, which user created the resource, the method of creation (portal, external IE powershell, SDK, Azure DevOps, etc.), last updated date, etc.

Additionally, the ability to assign a person or team of responsibility [not related to IAM or authorization], links to documentation, notes, taks lists, establish alert and notifications, and other such features.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. VM License flexibility - Windows Server / SQL

VM License flexibility - Windows Server / SQL

Allow customers to switch SQL licenses - Standard/Enterprise with a single click.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 30 days to increase vm core limit south india region

To increase vm core limit they are asking 30 days for south india region. From last 10 years i heard some tech company need 30 days to just change a variable.

How a cloud company thinks 30 days clients will stay for servers.

If azure works like this i don't amaze that aws customer base is increase.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add a feature in SSO where we can login to portal.azure.com from a different account on internet explorer or the "azure portal app".

Please add a feature in SSO where we can login to portal.azure.com from a different account on internet explorer or the "azure portal app". At this moment we want to lgin with an admin account insteag of the personal user we are logged in on our W10 PC

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Azure DevOps Microsoft-hosted Agents have static ip addresses

When we create a pipeline that access to azure resource like Azure Container Registry, we cannot restrict ip addresses without scripts.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/organizations/security/allow-list-ip-url?view=azure-devops#microsoft-hosted-agents

Alternative option is having self-hosted agent.
    But it is not managed service.

If Microsoft-hosted agents have static ip addresses, we will easy to build secure systems.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. you should add the keyvault's storage features in the portal

You might want to add the keyvault's storage features in the portal. firstly because it's confusing to have the 3 other policies type and not this one and also to be able to manage easily the policies and storage in an interface.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. update

FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
    Create websites and domains in a few clicks
    Launch and manage email networks
    Manage and store web filesCreate accounts for customers
    Monitor and protect your server• FTP-SERVICES : [ proftpd / vsftpd / pure-ftpd / sftpd / tftpd / glFTPd / wu-ftpd ]

• FILE-SHARING-SERVICES : [ SMB / NFS / NIS / WebDAV / ALFRESCO / OwnCloud / Seafile ]

• PRINTING-SERVICES : [ cups ]

• CACHING-SERVICES : [ varnish / memcached / eAccelerator / APC / xCache / sphinx / redis / apache solr ]

• WEB-SERVICES : [ apache2 / nginx / lightHTTPd…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Update text on Studend Verification Page

Go To URL : https://signup.azure.com/studentverification?offerType=1&correlationId=0288D4E91A626FC11D40DAE51E62693F

you must be replaced with yours.

As per my experience this bug should have be fixed in Unit testing of developer or QA verficiation but I am just wondering that how it has managed to make it way on production.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Azure SQL PiTR - Option to disable or set to 1 day retention

We currently have an SQL managed database, which we use for development purposes.

We are developing how our data ingest will work, currently we drop the tables every day, and re-load all the data. As of the 31-AUG we started getting charged for PiTR which we didn't know about, until PiTR started costing us upwards of $120 per day.

What I found out is after the initial backup (free) any changes were replicated to 6 regions (GRS storage) and set to 35 days retention period. These are backups we don't want or need, as data is ingested from the Datalake.…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Should Not Have to Elevate to Administrator Role Just to View Weekly Digest Email Content

We use Privileged Identity Management for our SharePoint/Azure Admin accounts within my organization, so I can't access Administrator content in Azure without first logging in and elevating to my Administrator role(s).

It is very annoying to get a Weekly Digest email telling me about upcoming updates to Office 365/SharePoint, when those emails only show partial content, and if I try and click any of the More... links to read the rest of the content, I get a login that immediately redirects me to a 'You are not authorized to view this" message, because the content requires my Administrator role be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Custom Log - Log Analytics - Automation and Restrictions

Azure Log Analytics provide ability to capture custom logs, but some challenges are
    1. Not able to automate custom log path setup. Portal has to be used
    2. Cannot restrict path based on VMs monitored. For Ex. certain path/file need to be monitored in some VMs that are monitored though they are present.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Azure search availability in Canada East

HI, We have a sitecore installation running in Canada Central and US-East. But we would prefer Canada East as primairy and Canada Central as sec. We cannot do that just because Azure Search is not available there (unlike all the other components that we use)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Azure CloudSimple documentation is not clear on using Managed Disk service in the context of vSAN.

The CloudSimple documentation does not discuss any option to use any external storage service in the context of vSAN or supporting within the VMs.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/azure-vmware-cloudsimple/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Get latest hair and nail art

Name Girl (gals nem)

https://hairandnailart.com/name-girl-gals-nem-999-99-names-for-your-cute-baby/

Having a young lady? Congrats! Chances are, from the moment you initially heard the news, you immediately started gazing vacantly at nothing in particular about what raising a youngster would really take after. Maybe you've quite recently started decorating her nursery in your mind and picked all her future outfits. Or then again you've been busy with imagining whether she will obtain your strong will or your assistant's off-the-divider amusing tendency. Regardless, one thing's indeed: You've undeniably heaved around more than a few musings for that "impeccable" kid young lady name, in spite of the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. back up file share automatically for France central region

Add back up file share support for France central region

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is Azure that bad?

I'm being recruited for a role that's up my alley and I like the employer but they use Azure. I have not used Azure, pretty much all my cloud experience is in AWS.

I have not heard one good thing about Azure, and there's a post complaining about major show-stopping bugs with their service that seems to be in line with what other people complain about here. The bugs in the post seem unreal for a production product and others are saying to stay far away from the entire thing.

Azure is basically on my very short technology blacklist even…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Which one is the foremost software to recover dismounted EDB file?

If you wish to know which third party tool works better for you refer this article.

Although getting actual results with manual methods is difficult, but not impossible

If you are an Exchange administrator you love to get successful results. Isn’t it, well this is definitely possible with third party Exchange recovery tool.

So the very first thing you need to do is focus on the perfect Exchange recovery tool.

So you can follow the simple cost effective EdbMails Exchange recovery tool to recover corrupted Exchange mailbox that will show you the positive result within a minute of implementation.

EdbMails…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. please make it possible to change country settings on an subscription from US to Swedish

I want to be able to change country settings in an existing account from US to Swedish (SE) without to be forced to create a new account in Azure portal. Somehow the account was initially by fault created a US account and now it's impossible to change it to SE.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve the account.azure.com/subscriptions portal/site

Dear Azure Team,

Please make sure that account.azure.com/subscriptions is usable. Most of the times is so slow and sluggish that it takes minutes just to check the payment. Sometimes it does even times out.

It is not acceptable that your own portal is unresponsive, it is a basic functionality you should provide to your paying customers and one would expect, from Microsoft especially, that the main portal is usable.

Kind Regards,

Paolo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Relevant Property Inspection LLC

URL
    http://relevantinspections.com
    Keywords
    home inspections property inspection general home inspection professional home inspector new home inspection move in inspection move out inspection complete home inspection home inspection services residential inspection
    Description
    It’s important to understand the choice is yours in home inspection. Experience is the key factor when choosing an inspector; our inspections will include areas of the home interior and exterior, from the roof to the foundation and the exterior drainage and retaining walls. Our services include home inspections, property inspection, and residential inspection.
    Owner Name
    Evan Thiergartner
    Address
    Serving area
    Sunbury, OH
    Phone
    614-989-9556
    Business Email
    service@relevantinspections.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in