(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Not get any reply

Hi Team

I sent as mails to wapteams@microsoft.com for an issue but still I didnt get any reply

My Issue is follows

I didn't user My Azure account more than a Month ,But from MS they debited 42,000 from account and provided subscriptions .

Kindly Provide Me detail explanation what is happened actually

Today i deleted all my Subscription from Azure

This kind of issue will not happen on future and delete my azure account "IMMEDIATELY" asap

Still Waiting for the reply

This kind of delay is making me too much of issue and disgrace of trust from MS

Kindly…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. c8 c9 Machines in Brazil DC

the current state of the Brazilian DC is not sufficient to hard and complex work and performance, can you announce when would C8 and\or C9 machines will be available in Brazil DC?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Azure Service Bus SDK - Default Values for creating Queue Topic set Partioning True

Assembly: Microsoft.ServiceBus
    version 2.6.0.0

Namespace: Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging
    Class: TopicDescription

In the default constructor the following property should default to true to align wit the Azure Portal UI for creating a topic.

EnablePartitioning

Please make this property true not false.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better paging in WebJobs UI

Need to allow larger and user selectable page sizes in the WebJobs Invocation list UI. I'm dealing with a lot of jobs and paging through the small result size is a pain. Maybe even augment it with search where you can search based on the input strings for the web job.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How do you contact support this about services that you automatically suspended.

I'm running vm and cloud services but are trying to get support to get my deallocated services enabled again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Send customer Alerts when you experience downtime

Just spent a significant amount of time investigating an issue with a client's SQL database, only to eventually discover that there's an issue with this service in my region. I can live with the downtime but would appreciate a heads-up if you know there's an issue affecting me, which should be pretty trivial to automate.

I presumed that this is so obvious that it must be something I just haven't subscribed to, but can't find anything!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. cancel azure account

How can I cancel the account? The instructions on the website does not work.
    Very lousy customer service!!!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Server Friendly Alias Names

We have many DB and we often have to comb through the server names to figure out where to move

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. integrate Azure File Services in DFS-R

If you use Azure File Services as an alternative to a file server, it would be very useful to have a replication mechanism like DFS-R.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Phase out Silverlight for the database management UI

It seems that Silverlight isn't support by Chrome any more and never even made it into Edge.

As this is fast becoming obsolete technology it would be better to phase it out of use in Azure, specifically for the database management UI

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please foresee export and import capabilities for the Azure pricing calculator

Azure price calculation is crucial in planning and estimating projects. But it's also very important to be able to export pricing calculation, so that we can adjust it later on (when architecture / sizing changes).
    Please foresee something like that.

(BTW: I really like the price calculator usability now !)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Pricing makes absolutely no sense at all.

Attached a file to show. The currently pricing makes absolutely no sense at all.

NZ is the weakest currency of the 3 I picked.

NZD/AUD/USD

Yet it's most expensive to pay in USD than any of the 3 currencies. It doesn't matter that its paid in different region or that MS has different costs and such in each region for support and billing.

These costs are not even remotely close to each other. If they were a few dollars out of sync because of changing exchange rates, it wouldn't be so bad.

But my best option is to pay in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow students to deploy virtual machines for free (to an extent)

I believe that students should have the ability to use higher level features, like deploying virtual machines and document storage systems for free to a point.
    You could restrict it to allowing a limited number of machines overall, and force them to be in a specific pricing block, like the lowest tier. A similar system could be applied to document storage systems.
    This would allow students to deploy systems in a test environment and practice configuring them in a system where they could access it at any given time. And not be restricted to hardware that they have laying around.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow access to the Australian Azure Regions for accounts with non-australian billing address

Currently only Azure subscribers that have an Australian or New Zealand billing address are granted access to the Australian Azure regions.

Microsoft cites Australian tax laws as the reason for this restriction. Whether this is a real reason or not is doubtful, as it seems our cloud providers allow this - one such provider is AWS.

One of the selling points of Microsoft Azure is its extended reach and data centres located around the world - it appears to be false advertising if Microsoft then don't actually allow certain customers to access and deploy services in all those regions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow Email Alerting during specific Time Periods

I have configured Azure Alarming for several of my Azure Services (DB DTU's, Web Service Uptime, etc) for my real time operations. I have approximately 20 alarms configure.

Our system is configured to execute cleanup scripts between 0100-0300, where the system is under high stress to execute DB and log cleanups. At these times the system is slow and causes the alarms to be raised. It would be nice if we could configure time periods for when to alert if an alarm is active.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix bug: Deallocated VMs may not release dynamic IP addresses

On some of our VMs, the dynamic internal ip was actually fixed and not even released when the VM was deallocated. The Azure Portal showed "dynamic" and no value for the IP address.

Please fix:
    - the information shown on the Portal
    - Allow to reuse a dynamic IP address when the VM has been deallocated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make it easier to get your invoice so I can have it approved for payment.

I am not able to access my current invoice online. For over a week, I get a message that it is not available when I click on Download available invoice.

Error

Our system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

So I keep getting messages that my bill is over due.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base