(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include ADLA Job link as part of Scope Activity

When we submit an ADLA job using Scope (preview) Activity, we realize that the job submission has happened over ADLA account, however, Scope Activity makes no mention of this as where can one find the job that has been run for that particular execution. Is it by any chance possible to have it included in upcoming developments?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure Redis Cache Server Diagnostic Logs Not available

Currently azure didnt have enabled Redis cache diagnostic logs, only metric are available as of now, If they can roll out ASP diagnostic logs information it would be really helpful us any many people to find out the errors in details in the logs.

We are badly needed from our production environment. already raised ticket to support and they said as of now this feature is not available.

Can you please implement this as early as possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Consumption Forecasting

Consumption forecasting should be made available to all kinds of Azure subscriptions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. get rid of the ip address firewall!! WTF are you thinking!!!!??? WTF good is a CLOUD BASED database, if only specific people can get to it

Get rid of the ip address firewall!! WTF are you thinking!!!!??? WTF good is a CLOUD BASED database, if only specific people can get to it??? how the **** is that even helpful??? if you say it makes it safe, well turning the power off makes it even safer - BUT NO ONE CAN GET TO IT!! Everyone in my company is remote - so EVERYONE has a different IP address - which changes every day. so, tell me how to manage that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hope Azure Advisor can analyze SQL single DB usage and recommend reserved capacity purchase accordingly

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/advisor/advisor-cost-recommendations#sql-paas-reserved-capacity

Currently the document says "Advisor analyzes SQL PaaS elastic database pools and SQL Managed Instance usage patterns over the past 30 days. It then recommends reserved capacity purchases that optimize costs. "
    But Advisor didn't provide advisory about Single DB.

Hope Azure Advisor can analyze SQL single DB usage and recommend reserved capacity purchase as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Secure Sign-in Extension extension judge application assign

it's would be great checking enterprise application user allocation when using My Apps Secure Sign-in Extension.

currently, My Apps Secure Sign-in Extension redirect to external URL even the user has not allocated for Enterprise Application on Azure, so my idea is this addon judge the user whether allocated for enterprise app or not to determine accessing external URL or accessing through VPN.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. please try to let owner transfer billing more easy

i see that transfer billing owner need to be more easy ..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. enable reserve instance in india region

enable reserve instance in india region

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow CREATE/UPDATE using REST API to add Key-Value to Azure App Configuration Store

Please allow CREATE and UPDATE operations to add/update key-value pairs in Azure App Configuration. Currently, the API only allows to create the config store but no operations can be performed on the actual key value pairs in the Config store.

Also, the Azure CLI allows to perform these steps so does it mean that the API exists but it is not public yet?

az appconfig kv set --name $appConfigName --key $newKey --value "Value 2"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please make Azure available in Cambodia

I saw posts from 2013, 2017 and 2018, request for Azure in Cambodia.

2020 nearly end...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Australia Central and Australia Central 2 are paired with themselves instead of each other

On the Azure Region Pairs documentation, it says that Australia Central and Australia Central 2 are supposed to be paired with each other (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/best-practices-availability-paired-regions#azure-regional-pairs), but in the api response for those locations from management.azure.com (/subscriptions/<subscriptionId>/locations?api-version=2019-11-01), they are actually paired with themselves

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. App Service physical node down should reflect in resource health with proper message

Recently I experienced a problem with Azure Web App Service. It was down for more than an hour and could not get the exact error or root cause. After contacting support team it took them almost a week to confirm that the physical node was down for some time. The Resource Health should give this information before hand and be more transparent and show exact error what actually happened.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Windows Virtual Desktop Support for AAD Joined

I have been considering Windows Virtual Desktop for our company. However, none of my staff have AD joined devices. They are AAD joined. Seeing in the documentation that WVD doesn't support being AAD joined means I won't consider WVD. It is a step way backwards for my organization to use on-prem AD when I am trying to get rid of it. I propose supporting AAD joined WVD. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow use existing private DNS zone to create a new private endpoint

Imagine a private DNS zone already deployed in our environment and serving many resources and zones, why bother to create a new private DNS zone when we want to create private endpoints, instead of just associate the existing private DNS zone with it?

I know there is an option to choose whether or not to create a new private DNS zone when creating a Private Endpoint, but I think the option to associate already existing private DNS zones should also be added.

I hope the feature will go live as soon as possible, as it will satisfy some of the…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow migration of Log Analytics Workspace from one region to another

Moving a Log Analytics Workspace from one region to another is not currently supported, this is a limitation from the workspace level which is mentioned here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-resource-manager/management/region-move-support, Operational Insights which is the resource provider that handles the workspaces at azure level does not currently offer this. For data compliance, someone might need to move their logs from one region to another and for those with over hundreds or thousands of onboarded devices, it's not convenient at all to do manually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. IAM feature for Azure China CDN

Enable IAM feature for Azure China CDN service

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change the default user to logon to VM in Azure Labs

The RDP file uses the default user created during the template creation. I would like to be able to change the user specified in the RDP file to another user.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Azure Firewall randomly selects the source public IP address to use for SNAT

Azure Firewall randomly selects the source public IP address to use for a connection. Can we have a feature likes configuring outbound SNAT rule that just use some IPs for SNAT for better SNAT control?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. High availability Network NIC using for NVA Failover Scenario

a long time I using NVA with HA feature in Azure. Always I have a need for failover ( Updating Firewall etc. ) I found a problem. Always it's depends on the Network Infrastructure we have to use in Azure. In my case the IP from Gateway have to move from VM NIC2 to VM2 NIC2. Please can you provide a solution that this have a higher stability ? Maybe with a better api that the vendor can have a control and fast path ?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. cloud-netconfig-azure feature is not available in centos & Oracle Linux

cloud-netconfig-azure feature should be available in centos & Oracle Linux.It helps for multiple IP configuration.Without any manual errors

Same tool is available for SUSE

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)