(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MySQL database as a service goes down for more than 10 sec

MySQL database as a service goes down for more than 10 sec in case of any updates or patches from azure. Need to mitigate this issue, as this becomes a problem when connection retry is not possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. please auto enable Secure_Input and Secure_Output settings on Logic App KeyVault activities.

Hi,

Azure logic apps currently have optional setting on KeyVault activities to secure input and output values. We need it to be default as these are secrets and critical to any organization.

Instead of leaving them as optional, please auto enable SecureInput and SecureOutput settings on Logic App KeyVault activities.

Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Managed disk failover should not restart VM and should act like RAID

It is my understanding that, when a managed disk fails, the VM is auto-restarted and then uses one of the redundant disk copies.

Ideally, instead of restarting the VM, it would be MUCH better if it could act more like RAID and switch from the failed drive to one of the working redundant drives WITHOUT having to restart the VM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Inform about COVID-19 impact on trial subscriptions.

Please inform during trial subscription creation during the COVID-19 that you are limiting the trial subscriptions on Azure functionality.

I have a support request going now where they referring to COVID-19 that I can't get access to Azure SQL Single Database in any location due to the COVID-19 situation. When I created the trial subscription this isnt mentioned with a word that the services available on Azure is limited (rather the oposite it states that it is free and available in 12 months).

Since Microsoft is reluctant to provide services during this time, I think that this must be adjusted…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Offline installer for Azure point-to-site VPN client

The installer is through MS Store only. This is a showstopper for organization where MS Store is blocked as part of hardening guidelines for endpoints. An offline/standalone installer is not available as on date as confirmed by MS Support also. Strongly recommend making the same available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Custom initiative recommendation and compliance csv report

it would be quite useful if we have the option to download the csv compliance and recommendation report against specific custom initiative. currently only built-in compliance report is available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Alert for free tier because of COVID-19 impacting cloud availability.

all non-paying subscriptions are blocked from deploying resources in Azure

Everything is greyed out on free tier subscription. I don't understand why there not an alert explaining why everything is greyed out due to pandemic conditions. So not a problem with your account

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make Trial Azure available for Suriname

Please make Trial Azure available for Suriname

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In SLB backend pool adding VM page, there's no sort/search/filter option that can be used to find the specific VM quickly.

I met scenario that we have hundreds of VM in same VNET, and only need to add few of them to SLB backend pool, it's very hard to find the exact VM in drop-down VM list.
    Currently have to add VM to backend pool through powershell. Hope we can have sort/search/filter option there which can help to find exact VM quickly.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can we allow self-hosted integration runtime and Blob in Data Factory's Data Flow feature?

For enterprise where we are not allowed Azure-managed integration runtime because it has public IPs, we need to leverage self-hosted integration runtime (using VM) in Azure Data Factory (ADF).

This set-up works well in the simple Copy Data feature of ADF. However, it does not work with the Data Flow (extract, transform, load) feature. The latter only allows Azure-managed.

Also Data Flow does not allow linked service to a Blob. It can only accommodate Azure SQL Database, DW, and ADLS2.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make azure available in Iran

Please make azure free accounting available for Iranian developers,
    Tnx

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I understand prioritization during corona, but don't BLOCK me for 2 DAYS (and counting) just trying to release.

I understand prioritization during corona, but don't BLOCK me for 2 DAYS (and counting) just trying to release.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Regarding#120032823000045 : Could you please help co-ordinate with customers in case of auto-recovery action so that we can perform failover

We have impact to users due to auto-recovery action as it is primary sql server . Is it possible to co-ordinate with in case of any future occurrences . So that we can do failover to minimize user impact.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow customers to provision services

We have been trying to configure a BS1 instance however it is restricted in our region (Australia).

We contacted Azure support, specifically v-sugupt@microsoft.com who is Technical Lead at Azure Subscription Management Support.

We were advised that a business case needs to be made and it will take 24 hours to configure. What an absolute joke!

Amazon AWS can configure an RDS with Web Server in 5 minutes in Australia.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add additional GPU support in more regions!

We have struggled for some time for additional GPU instances in more regions as well as more capacity. We have deployed VDI to Azure but struggle in major cities/regions due to a) availability of GPU instances and b) lack of resources (cores) to realistically rely on this solution.

This is especially apparent now that we are dealing with Covid-19 and so many WFH users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Update the Azure-Status with Region capacity.

There is currently no indication as to which regions have low or high capacity.
    This makes reacting to regional capacity problems almost impossible. Its not possible for me to migrate my workloads via ASR into a new region as I'm not certain the new region has the capacity for my VMs.

Allow for a Red, Yellow and Green traffic light system to allow customers to see which regions have available capacity.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WEBJOBS_SHUTDOWN_FILE configuration using web jobs continuously

continuously using webjobs and constitute a WEBJOBSSHUTDOWNFILE.
    When Azure maintenance occurs, it stops before the file is deployed, even though you have configured WEBJOBSSHUTDOWNFILE.

Please consider our request that files, such as WEBJOBSSHUTDOWNFILE, should be placed before shutdown the server.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make Acces to AzureAD-VM from all devices (Windows, MacOS)

We need to connect to AzureAD-VMs from Mac devices or from AAD windows registred devices.
    It cant't be as requirement to have aad joined windows 10 device for connection to AAD-VM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add west europe as region for Azure file service native AD

Please add west europe as region for azure file service with native AD authentication

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories