Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Which is the great and best Zimbra to PST Converter

Excellent migrate Zimbra to Gmail using Vartika Zimbra to PST Converter. This Software provides an option to migrate Zimbra to Gmail, G Suite, Google Drive and etc. The software also supports various types of file formats such as PST, MBOX, EML, HTML, and etc. The application allows the user to check the preview of the email with an attachment. The Software has no file size limitation to migrate an oversized Zimbra file to Gmail.
    Get more info: - https://www.vartikasoftware.com/product/zimbra-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow users purchase azure credit ahead of their invoice / bill.

I want to be able to purchase azure credits or credit my account in advance, like a wallet system. I can then use the purchased credit to pay for my invoices/bills.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Generate separate invoice for each subscription, allows users to opt out of one invoice for all subscriptions.

Right now, one invoice is being created for all subscription. This does not allow for flexibility, as we have to create multiple accounts to have separate invoice generated.

As a user, I should be able to select how I want the invoices generated:

1. Separate invoices for each subscription or

2. One invoice for all subscription.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Free tool for EDB to PST file converting

Found a free tool for EDB to PST Conversions. Beautiful tool if you need to view the EDB data. There is no option to download or export any of the mail items. Finally I found and I purchased Free EDB to PST Converter tool from Enstella Systems. Very impressive tool. We managed to migrate our EDB file data to PST file without any issues. Please refer the below link for more details on Enstella.com

Get Freeware to click here- https://www.enstella.com/edb-to-pst-conversion.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. need document for private link NAT IP coinfiguration add/update/delete

Users now can added/update/delete private link service NAT IP coinfiguration through portal, but the documentation on the same operation is only partially available for Azure Powershell and absent for Rest API.
    Please complete the docuementation for Azure Powershell and REST API.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Email authentication or MFA should be students personal email ID or security questions along with mobile number

While changing the initial password student personal information to be validated as a second factor of authentication. (e.g Date Of Birth, Personal email id , Mobile no). In this regard such additional information to be populated in the email system for second factor authentication and same should not be disclosed in the email.
    Or
    While changing the initial password, OTP to be send on student registered personal email id and same to be used as second factor of authentication
    AND
    After successful change of Initial Password, intimation to be send to student using his/her personal email id.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Analyze Cust

Change in the cost analysis (previous version) the names used in the scope of Azure Invoice to -> Invoice for Your Azure XX Account, and make the monthly billing period clearer, putting the name or menu, your monthly billing period .

The cost analysis is excellent, it just needs to have clearer expressions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Excel Unlocker tool

GSTECH Excel Password Recovery Software to recover your forgot any Excel file password and it Excel password in few seconds. It is work through smart way to Recover Excel file protection password. This is great option to remove Excel password. This Software works on all supported versions such as-: 97 to 2016 & windows versions up to win 10 (32 & 64 bits).
    Know more info- https://www.gstechsoftware.com/xlsx-file-password-recovery.html

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. OST to PST Software for OST data Recovery

The best GSTECH OST to PST Converter Software which user can whole OST file data and re-open the OST file into a new running PST format. It also recovers OST file data along with whole corrupted Outlook OST email items such as - Inbox, outboxes, sent mail, note, task, journals, and draft, etc. By using this application, you can also save OST data as PST File format. It also works on all MS Outlook versions like 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019.
    Know more info- https://www.gstechsoftware.com/osttopst/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Region Descriptions

There should be descriptions for the regions on hover. For example, in Resource Groups, what is West US, and why is there West US 2, etc.? Going to a different link to read about them is inefficient.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. MFA support for Windows Server using RDP

While you login into Azure VM with Windows 10 machine MFA will not be prompted, but while taking RDP to windows Server machine it will fail, if MFA is enabled for that user, MFA on RDP session is not supported

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve Azure CDN Rules engine UI

The CDN rules engine has an 'Export' link/button. My assumption was this would allow me to export the rules to a json file or something.
    however, it seems what this REALLY does is allow me to copy the rules to another endpoint! Should be a real export option. (wanted it for backup and documentation)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Admin Role Assignment to a Group to have an expiration date

We regularly assign certain roles to student employees, but we need them to expire. This can get quite tedious for 30+ student employees per quarter, all of which need an expiration date, and get 3 admin roles each. Being able to assign the admin role to the group and have an expiration date for that group would be much more efficient than our current workaround of assigning by group and scripting that the group gets cleaned out in certain intervals. We have reasons for not turning on just in time PIM.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create PowerShell commandlets/flags for assigning Admin Roles with expiration dates

We regularly assign certain roles to student employees, but we need them to expire. This can get quite tedious for 30+ student employees per quarter, all of which need an expiration date, and get 3 admin roles each. Being able to script this would be much more efficient than our current workaround of assigning by group and scripting that the group gets cleaned out in certain intervals.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DMS :: online migration to Azure SQL Database

Currently DMS provides online migration only from SQL Server on-premises to Azure Managed Instance:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/328801/online-migration-to-azure-sql-database.html

We need online migration to Azure SQL Database too!

I searched online and currently (April 2021) the only valid alternative is Transactional Replication from SQL Server on-premises to Azure SQL Database:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QI1VjbS0YI&t=477s&ab_channel=RajasekharReddyBolla

Which looks... meahw.

Is there any way Microsoft is going to implement a solution in the near future?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Admin managed app credentials

Have the ability to setup a centrally managed, admin provided credentials for enterprise apps.

For example, a number of employees share the same credentials and we want to enter these in the enterprise app configuration so that users do not get prompted the first time they launch the app.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please improve the Subscription billing/Update payment method interface

I recently had to add a new credit card to replace an expiring card used to pay for my Azure Subscription.

The interface was so poor/difficult to use that the new card, while added to my available payment methods, apparently was not applied as the new payment method for my subscription. The subscription was then disabled when the overdue amount was not paid (the old credit card had expired). After clicking through a myriad of screens, I finally reached one that allowed me select the new credit card from a dropdown list and the overdue amount was paid. Unfortunately, even…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Notifications about adding users on groups through Admin Center or AAD Portal

1 - Through Azure AD Portal, if you try to add an account in some group that user is already being part of, no error or notification is displayed, needing to access group audit logs to check the error "value exists"

2 - When managing group members through Admin Center, sometimes you`re able to search an account before adding in a group, but sometimes not. Why? Both accounts are on that group, but the behavior is different for each account.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Logic app should provide capabilities to detect and block malware uploads against public/private endpoint

Security architecture review conducted recently on Azure logic app raised a control gap which request Microsoft to provide a malware detection feature on payload uploaded against http request or web hook level on azure logic apps.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 115 116
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base