(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Azure B2C bug with languages

In french, when signing up the language is somewhat encoded or sanitized and illegible, see picture.

Bug occurs with French and German languages, and I suspect more.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure Resource Graph: Join PolicyResources

I want to list the policy resources related to the subscription name in the Azure Resource Graph. For that a join of policy resources is necessary.
    However it is not supported currently.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/governance/resource-graph/concepts/query-language

Alternative: Add Subscription name as field to policy resources.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Azure IP Ranges and Service Tags - Alert the customer if new IP's added

Hi,

In the URL below you update the file every week for changes or additional IP's within Azure platform. We would like to request for improvement if you can send notification to your customer if new IP's are added in the list. Example I would like subscribe for email notification if there is update in the AzureFrontDoor.FrontEnd tag.

In many enterprise companies firewall restrictions is tight. Company firewall is configure to route only to specific service in Azure in our case front door. Firewall is configured to allow IP ranges of AFD to allow users in company access this service.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ChromeDev

ChromeDev App playstore flaxible Access completed remote control Assistant active on Screen Reader Device completed all system android process without permission verify email ID Google one

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cannot delete vault, the last resource in a resource group

Cannot delete vault, the last resource in a resource group

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. MACC PERCENTAGE VIEW WITHIN EA PORTAL

Today, the MACC should basically be controlled by partner and client completely manually, however, this is fixed in CPS. We understand that it would make sense to have a vision to be consulted of what percentage remains to reach the MACC within the EA Portal itself, for greater control in order to mitigate any problems at the end of the contract regarding the stipulated commitment.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow all properties to be changed on VMSS

It is crucial that all properties of Azure objects are changeable. For instance names etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix the postal code format of Azure application form in Taiwan

The postal code has changed from 5-digits to 6-digits format in Taiwan. So it will be failure when subscribe Azure services. So your web application need to upgrade to 6-digits format to avoid this problem from other new user.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. scale down the database which is created when using azure data studio and creating a database using a .dacpac file a database from a

I created a database on a small server using azure data store however when you do this it created a crazy expensive general purpose database which users are not aware is scaled so high - resulting in high costs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Configuring MFA for On-Premises Resources to accessing File Using UNC Path

Configuring MFA for On-Premises Resources to accessing File Using UNC Path
    We would like to secure our On-Premises Admin Accounts to use MFA for all kind of access such as login to Windows Machine, Accessing UNC Path, Accessing Remote Session (Available through Azure Extension), Accessing Web Services as on-premises exchange control panel (possible using ADFS or Azure App Proxy Services), etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New dynamic security group based on strong authentication status

Hi,

Currently I can't see this available as a feature in azure directly and after some googling I'm not the only one I'd like to be able to create an dynamic azure security group based on users who have strong authentication enabled on their Microsoft account.

The only solution I have for this is creating an on premise PowerShell script to run regularly and query msol to check if the user has strong auth enabled and add / remove from a local security group based on this. There's a number of reasons why this is less than ideal but currently…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. SAP HANA DB backup support with SSLEnforce option

Currently Azure recovery services vault backup supports SAP HANA DB backup without SSLEnforce option. We request the team to support SAP HANA backup with SSLEnforce.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When adding new image version of Shared image galleries, the error of zone redundant should only alert as zone redundant being selected

When adding a new image to the gallery, for the replication part, the storage account type defaults to use Standard HDD, but presents error: "Zone-redundant storage is not supported. Please try again later or use Standard HDD instead."

The error should only alert when the Zone-redundant are being selected.

Please consider to make the Zone-redudant error alret more accurate

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. allow us to change account region (to change my payment option)

allow us to change account region (to change my payment option)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Azure CDN Verizon Premium Staging URL

As described here (https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/azure/cdn/cdn-verizon-premium-rules-engine-reference#deploy-request) there is a build-in staging environment. What is the URL for this environment?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add exemption for Security Center Recommendations

Hi, i would like to suggest adding the possibility to exempt resources that are unhealthy in Security Center Recommendations section. Currently if i try to add an exemption to an unhealthy resource (for example Log Analytics agent needs to be installed), then i get the message "This resource isn't linked to any Azure policy assignment". This might have worked with the default ASC policy attached, but we are not using this due to there are too many policies not useful for our situation.

Kind Regards,

Chun Teng Chiu

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enable read/write for both primary and secondary geo-replicated Azure Redis caches

I tested Azure Redis cache with geo-replication across regions (US and EU) and it works.
    That said, it has a big issue. I cannot use the secondary cache for writes because it's read-only.

I am suggesting to implement a way to have both primary and secondary caches read/write and synchronised both ways across regions.

Long term: I can imagine a big enterprise needing to be able to deploy 3 or more Redis caches across the globe.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Control size and information included in Keyvault JWT tokens

Actually when requesting a JWT access token for the Azure keyvault API, this token contains too much information that could arise security concerns and token size issues. All user security groups Ids and many other user's informations are sent in the token which creates a huge token of more than 10K size.
    When clients requesting a Keyvault token and in the path a proxy is involved, it breaks also HTTP header size limits because these token are transmitted to the API as a Bearer.
    So the request is to have an option to limit and filter the Keyvault API JWT…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve error reporting with new platform rollout

With the rollout of V3 on all Azure Function platforms, using version ~2 now sets the function to V3. This created some breaking changes overnight and the error details in the portal contain no information pointing to this recent change.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. create some kind of "notes" in the portal

It would be nice to have something like "notes" that you can leave on Resource Groups, or other resources for subscriptions that have multiple people managing. Eg. "This resource will have a change next friday 13th". "Planned decomissioning, if you use this resource group let me know..."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 105 106
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base