(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This is not how i saw things coming. But 4 days ago I started my Cloud Operation on Azure with VM's V Networking and all i could think off

This is not how i saw things coming. But 4 days ago I started my Cloud Operation on Azure with VM's Virtual Networking and all i could think off. and in 2 days or so I got some users and and then more, and now I'm hooked I need a way to keep the network I have going now AND need to reach out to the users more becouse I need a team on this for sure. I nmeed MFA system and Certifcate asssingment for each user access level and I need this right now. And then I can explain…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Simplify Azure certification

Currently, Azure certification for Developer Az204 covers topics spread out over hundreds of Microsoft documentation web pages.

Simplify the certification.

Asking questions on what is the name of the API method to do Azure operation X does not test knowledge, it tests rote memorization.

It also expects API method name, AZ command line parameter name memorization for each of the areas on the exam.

Memorizing the hundreds of combinations of Powershell and C# ways to interact with Azure is not a good path towards certification.

Suggestions:

• Give the Azure developer certification in parts where the highest score from each part…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Change Azure testing partner - Pearson Vue is horrible. The worst experience I have had in testing. They do not give a ****.

Get another testing service to execute the exams. Pearson Vue is horrible. The worst experience I have had in testing. They do not give a ****.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. High School credit courses

Queenswood High School has operated a Ministry inspected, licensed and approved high school focus on helping students obtain the Ontario High School credits they need for their Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD).

Our founders’ vision was to provide an alternate school to students at an economical cost. Working with small groups of students, we have been successful in enabling them to meet the high expectations of admissions into the best universities and colleges.

We specialize in helping students get the university and college offers they seek. How do we do this? Our students have success in getting university offers because…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Azure Security Expert Badge

Is there any plan to add an Azure Security Expert Badge, as it currently stops at Associate in the certification details. But other routes have the Expert option. #Certification #AlwaysBeLearning

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Azure team deleted all our models in learning and production

Hi, all our models are gone, please recover all for production use asap!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I wanted to use

I wanted to evaluate azure container registries but I needed Anonymous Pulls

They are in the roadmap as described in https://github.com/Azure/acr/blob/master/docs/acr-roadmap.md but I need to ask to enable them.

However I need to pay for a support plan in order to file the ticket to request this feature.

I'm using my personal account in order to evaluate ACR because it will take quite some time to obtain access an azure subscription in the large enterprise I work for. I will need to explain why I need it etc it will take days to get one. Hence I wanted to evaluate…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Clarify Implicit Grant Flow in the documentation

Please see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/v2-oauth2-implicit-grant-flow#is-the-implicit-grant-suitable-for-my-app

Please enhance this documentation to answer my question:

Is there any reason to be using implicit grant flow on new code instead of OAuth Authorization Code Flow or (better yet) OpenID Conenct?

As far as I can determine, implicit grant flow was invented with known security compromises to accommodate ancient browsers that did not have modern features such as JWT. Since all modern browsers have JWT, there is no reason to use implict grant flow any more.

This should be explained in the Microsoft Documentation (if it is true). If it is not true, then there should…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create a storyquest, multiplayer video game variant of Microsoft Azure

I suggest the game have a devtool library (devtoolscape) so players can create their own devtools, game levels and player generated content generally. I also recommend offering an exhaustive tutorial in the form of optional learn-as-you-play sidequests. You could have trail-blazers, storyquestors, questmasters, questlibrarians, quest libraries and questlords. You could offer a choice of very gentle to very steep learning curves.

WHYEVER would Microsoft Azure Team DO such a thing?

BECAUSE the simplest, easiest, quickest, most natural, most intrinsically innate, most imaginative, most insightful, most in-depth, most inclusive, most sound and sensible, most meaningful, most Creative, most foolproof, most forward…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please design special Azure Certificate for Network Engineers

Hi MS,

would you please design specific certification for Azure Network Engineer which include all Azure Network Services which will very helpful for network engineers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. send out virtual training meeting links at least 24 hours in advance of the session.

Send out virtual training meeting links at least 24 hours in advance of the session.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clarification on the description of IaaS

The description of IaaS on "what-is-cloud-computing" speaks of OS as part of IaaS but on "what-is-paas.png" speaks otherwise.Please clarify

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. unable to validate your access to Azure Dev Tools for Teaching.

when I'm trying to download visual studio 2019 using my university account for azure it displays this error massege.

are sorry, but our systems are detecting a problem with your account and are unable to validate your access to Azure Dev Tools for Teaching.

Please contact support and reference the followinig transaction ID and Message Code.

Transaction ID: c9f3b673-3f06-42a4-a127-e083ca0fb67e

Message code: 715-123170
    Get support

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to enable OAuth 2.0 Authentication in Azure API Management Service?

Hi,
    I am trying to route the data of a Web service having REST API : http://demo.akeneo.com/api/rest/v1/categories . I am using Azure API Management Service for this. I have created an Azure API management service and a Blank API for same. I have created a GET method for this. While testing this API I have I am facing an Error as follows:

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

cache-control: max-age=0, must-revalidate, no-store, private
    content-security-policy: default-src 'self' .akeneo.com 'unsafe-inline'; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' 'nonce-07f41c14e74157aff6fa6296dac0027c13e46705'; img-src 'self' data: ; frame-src * ; font-src 'self' data:
    content-type: application/json
    date: Tue, 12 May 2020 07:05:18 GMT
    expires: Tue,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make Support of Office365 Authentification Easier to Implement in Azure VM

While it is technically possible to integrate Office 365 users via AzureAD into an Azure VM, the documentation to do so is in multiple places. It would make it easier if the instructions and documentation were in one place.

It would be an added benefit, it it were possible to configure the VM as part of the Office365 AD forest. It is unclear to me why that is not an automatic option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Azure AZ-900 Certificate - Voucher

I had attended the wonderful "Microsoft Azure Virtual Training fundamentals" training session conducted by Matt Hester on 16 April 2020 in the UK. During the session, we were informed that the complimentary exam voucher for AZ- 900 exam would be shared within 5 working days of the session however I haven't received the voucher yet after 10+ days of training. I am looking forward to receiving the exam voucher and furthering my Azure Knowledge. Please support.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I´d like to have a calendar with the possibility to add Holydays for all the teams

I´d like to have a calendar with the possibility to add Holydays for all the teams. As a Scrum Master i have to plann a Sprint but sometimes I and my team forget to add the holiday as a Day Off

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Azure Machine Learning Labs pay or you cannot complete.

Namaste Satya,

Azure Machine Learning Labs you must pay or you cannot complete.

It seems if great Azure Machine Learning Labs are created / written and there is enough motivation to complete them one should be able to complete with Azure Trial Subscription.

Or at the very least, Microsoft should enforce a Policy to inform the Student or interested party, that the Machine Learning Lab content requires paying for in advance. Students should be informed from the very beginning. It is very sly, underhanded and not truthful, to not inform the individuals in advance. Having to find out only later…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. VDI - Regional settings / languages ​​/ date / time

How can we configure when the user logs in, to load the configured settings ?. For example Brazilian standard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base