(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rathweg Insurance Associates, Inc.

Business Address:,
    2212 S Patterson Blvd
    Kettering , OH 45409

Business Phone:
    937-296-9393

Business Website:
    https://www.rathweginsurance.com

Business Email:
    andrewr@rathweginsurance.com

Description:
    Independent insurance agency serving Dayton, Ohio and surrounding areas. We offer home, auto, life and business insurance.

Keywords:
    Home insurance dayton ohio, homeowners insurance dayton ohio, auto insurance dayton ohio, dayton auto insurance,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SUDS Power Washing, LLC

Website
    https://sudspw.com
    Keywords
    Power Washing, Pressure Washing
    Description:
    SUDS Power Washing, LLC is the Premier Pressure Washing Contractor located in Thomasville, GA serving the Southwest Georgia and North Florida Panhandle area. Our business is locally owned and operated by the father and son team, Glen & Steve Belvin.
    SUDS Power Washing, LLC was created by what we believe to be divine happenstance. In late 2014/early 2015 our sister company, JP&T Landscape and Lawn Care, was awarded a contract to clean an entire neighborhood of homes, 48 to be exact. Because of this, we saw there was a need in the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sbi yono net banking

Sbi account no 35988588689
    Sbi net I'd 106809189

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Kelley Girl Charters

Owner Name
    Capt. Mark Kelley
    Address
    5550 North Lagoon Dr, Slip 00E
    Panama City, FL
    Phone:
    850-866-5694
    Website
    https://kelleygirlcharters.com/tripsandinfo/

Business Email
    ladykelleycharters@yahoo.com
    Business Description
    “We catch fish on all of our fishing trips!!” Kelley Girl Charters - Deep Sea Fishing Charters is a 3rd Generation, owned and operated company, in Panama City, Florida. We have two fully equipped fishing boats. The Kelley Girl is a 52 ft. fishing boat, and the Lady Kelley is 55 ft. We have plenty of fishing room for up to 14 people on the Kelley Girl and 20 on the Lady Kelley. Our boats…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Separate the create and update vm API calls in the Azure activity log

Right now, the API call to create a VM is mixed in with the update call. It makes trying to alert on the creation of a VM a pain. The general guidance is to key off of a deployment and the fact that the deployment name has the server type you're looking for it in. Seems like one could miss things. If we could key off one API call (create VM) and if it succeeded without having to have the other (update VM), that would be the best.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Instagram Direct Messages Not Working On Your PC?

How to publish DMS on instagram from a personal computer? Now I will tell you. See all the information here https://ingramer.com/blog/Instagram-Direct-Messages-Not-Working-On-PC/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Synchronize Guest users' home tenant object with inviter's object

When guest users' email address changed at their own tenant, collaborating tenants may lost connection from them as the new email address or UPN is not update into the collaborating tenants.
    The current solution is to re-invite those guest users with their new email addresses into the team again in order to re-connect them.

As all are under Microsoft, will it be able to synchronize between tenants? I believe the object ID behind is still the same as what I could imagine.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove requirement for Azure AD Premium when co-managing devices between SCCM and Intune.

I suggest you remove the requirement for Azure AD Premium when co-managing devices between SCCM and Intune. Brad Anderson seemed to make the licensing easier when he announced the SCCM now included licensing for Intune. That is, until you discover that you can't actually use Intune for co-management with SCCM without purchasing a very expensive Azure Ad Premium license for each user. This effectively makes the inclusion of Intune with SCCM a non-starter for most companies.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How To Post Pictures On Instagram From PC

Even if you are an experienced user of Instagram, it is still highly possible that you may not know all the tricks. In this article, I will explain to you how to post pictures on Instagram from PC. https://ingramer.com/blog/Post-Pictures-On-Instagram-From-PC/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a hosted CouchDB Service

Similar to Postgres, etc..

Not a VM-based deployment template in the marketplace, but something fully managed by Microsoft.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dennis' 7 Dees Garden Center

https://www.dennis7dees.com/cedar-hills-portland-garden-center/
    Keywords:
    garden center, landscaping
    Business Address:
    10455 SW Butner Road
    Portland, OR 97225
    Business Phone:
    Business Email:
    mail@dennis7dees.com
    Operating Hours:
    Open Every Day 9:00 am–5:00 pm
    Social Media Links:
    https://www.facebook.com/JustAskDennis/
    https://www.instagram.com/dennis7dees/
    Description:
    Our Cedar Hills Garden Center is tucked in between Highways 26 and 217, just minutes away from SW Portland and Beaverton, Oregon.
    As the area’s premier plant nursery, offering a wide selection of locally grown plants and flowers that will bloom and thrive in our temperate climate, Cedar Hills Garden Center the place to go for all of your outdoor living needs. Its moderate size…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Property Tax Fox LLC

Business Address:
    2720 Dundee Rd, Unit #252
    Northbrook, Illinois

Business Phone:
    847-208-3621

Business Website
    https://www.propertytaxfox.com/

Business E-mail:
    contact@propertytaxfox.com

Description:
    Property Tax Fox is a company that is currently helping Chicago real estate owners and
    property tax professionals successfully research, analyze and appeal their property taxes.

Keyword:
    Cook County Property Tax

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can we copy data from syanpse to blob storage without using Azure data factory ?

Can we copy data from syanpse to blob storage without using Azure data factory ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. number

Part Number (also known as Material ID and in the format AAA-123456) needs to be added to the Modern Commerce price list and billing recon file. We know they exist since they appear on explore and on rebate statements. We require these codes to check rebate qualifications and it's nonsensical that they are excluded and Modern is the only programme not showing them in the required places
    This is preventing our business from working efficiently

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Implement Password Writeback healthy support through MPN Portal

I would like to inquire about an issue in the CSP portal.
    For an end customer with the Self Service and Password Write Back feature enabled in Azure AD, the correct helathy status is being showed up as working,, this is only being displayed when the tenant is accessed directly through the Azure Portal (portal.azure.com), form the end user perspective.
    If the customer environment is accessed from the partner portal, the same features are being showed as "not working".

This will undoubtedly cause issues for engineers that are trying to essentially fix an issue that is not really broken.
    And…

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to scope Policy and RBAC assignments to Management Groups via Azure Blueprints

RBAC and Policy can be scoped at Subscription and Resource Group levels in Blueprints; we need the ability to scope Policy and RBAC assignments to Management Groups as well.

Currently, we do not recommend Blueprints if using MGs for centralized governance management.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Display current setting for HTTP/HTTPS backend port instead of default port (80/443) when changing the http setting of Application Gateway

When we changing the application gateway HTTP setting, the backend port always display as the default port for HTTP and HTTPS (80 and 443), even if we have used another custom port for HTTP or HTTPS.

Sometimes, I only want to change another setting for HTTP setting such as the timeout value, without changing the backend port. But this default display for HTTP/HTTPS port easy to mislead me into changing the custom port accidentally.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Query for any items changed by me.

I want a query for any items changed by me. I can filter everything else I need to out, but I can only currently find a way to find items that were last changed by me. I would like items that were changed by me at any time. Is this possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Azure Storage Not Showing in Visual Studio 2017 Server Explorer

I've installed Visual Studio 2017 and cloned a repo from my Visual Studio Online account. Originally the code was written with Visual Studio 2015 and with that environment I could see my Azure Storage Account (i.e. Tables, Queues and Blobs) under the Azure connection section on the Server Explorer. However, with Visual Studio 2017 I can see the Azure connection section which includes App Service, Mobile Service, Notification Hubs and SQL Database but no Storage.

Any ideas?

https://intellipaat.com/microsoft-azure-training/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove credit card connected to Azure. I do not HAVE CARD and I do not have azure download.

Credit card on file is connected to Azure subscription. I have neither credit card or Azure download.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 73 74
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories