Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CO TAK DO PICE ZACAT ROBIT

HOW ABOUT STOP MAKING THIS APPLICATION FEEL LIKE IN BECAUSE ITS INSANE. THERE WAS NOT ONE TIME WHEN I DIDNT GET MAD BCS ITS SO **** DUMB OMG, STOP AUTHENTICATING IF I DONT WANT TO HOW ABOUT THAT HMM

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CO TAK DO PICE ZACAT ROBIT

HOW ABOUT STOP MAKING THIS APPLICATION FEEL LIKE IN BECAUSE ITS INSANE. THERE WAS NOT ONE TIME WHEN I DIDNT GET MAD BCS ITS SO **** DUMB OMG, STOP AUTHENTICATING IF I DONT WANT TO HOW ABOUT THAT HMM

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lower the Azure Firewall price

I was jumping at testing out Azure Firewall to help protect my Public Cloud Resources, but had to axe that idea when i got my latest bill through luckily few days in. I was shocked at the cost to Azure Firewall which in hindsight new deployments I generally do use Azure Pricing Calculator to check the cost but for Azure Firewall I assumed as its an addon to VNET's and a critical security role that it wouldn't be much more than my firewalled VM instance was costing. I got that wrong and then some, it would of worked out 10x…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More detail on payments error via credit cards or human support for billing

We are using Azure since a month ago and still can't chat with someone that help us to pay the invoices from you. My bank said that the payment attempt doesn't even show in their system. I've send emails and the azure support just shows auto responses. Need the option to talk with real people to fix this kinf of stuff.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dynamic routing between NVA/ FIrewall and VNET Gateway while BGP route propagation is turned off

To make all routes, that VNET gateway leant via the express route, available in the NVA/ firewall routing table while BGP route propagation is turned off.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Excel Unlocker tool

GSTECH Excel Password Recovery Software to recover your forgot any Excel file password and it Excel password in few seconds. It is work through smart way to Recover Excel file protection password. This is great option to remove Excel password. This Software works on all supported versions such as-: 97 to 2016 & windows versions up to win 10 (32 & 64 bits).
    Know more info- https://www.gstechsoftware.com/xlsx-file-password-recovery.html

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Excel Unlocker tool

GSTECH Excel Password Recovery Software to recover your forgot any Excel file password and it Excel password in few seconds. It is work through smart way to Recover Excel file protection password. This is great option to remove Excel password. This Software works on all supported versions such as-: 97 to 2016 & windows versions up to win 10 (32 & 64 bits).
    Know more info- https://www.gstechsoftware.com/xlsx-file-password-recovery.html

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The trial experience of "Virtual machines" was terrible

I am trialing Azure, I get "Azure credits" (including $ 200 trial version). I have created a virtual machine for the same price as the attached image ($ 97.14), I do not see any other costs. But Azure has automatically created 16TB hard drives without any size and cost settings. That is terrible. Let's see how Google Cloud works (photo attached), clearly.

1. Regarding the automatically added disk space, I need to choose the right size for my needs. Instead of 16 TB just to spend money without using. It is meaningless!

2. I am on trial, need to lock all resources…
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The trial experience of "Virtual machines" was terrible

I am trialing Azure, I get "Azure credits" (including $ 200 trial version). I have created a virtual machine for the same price as the attached image ($ 97.14), I do not see any other costs. But Azure has automatically created 16TB hard drives without any size and cost settings. That is terrible. Let's see how Google Cloud works (photo attached), clearly.

1. Regarding the automatically added disk space, I need to choose the right size for my needs. Instead of 16 TB just to spend money without using. It is meaningless!

2. I am on trial, need to lock all resources…
    0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. OST to PST Software for OST data Recovery

The best GSTECH OST to PST Converter Software which user can whole OST file data and re-open the OST file into a new running PST format. It also recovers OST file data along with whole corrupted Outlook OST email items such as - Inbox, outboxes, sent mail, note, task, journals, and draft, etc. By using this application, you can also save OST data as PST File format. It also works on all MS Outlook versions like 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019.
    Know more info- https://www.gstechsoftware.com/osttopst/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Notification if you do not have Protection Policy on virtual machine scale set

I think it would be nice if you create a virtual machine scale set and do not have a Protection policy, e.g., protect from scale-in, that you would get some kind of notification or pop-up stating that you could lose your machine and all your code, data, etc. that's on this machine.

I lost whole project because I did not have Protection policy, would have been nice to have some kind of reminder or notification regarding the danger.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add additional feature to Extension( custom shell script) component to run when ever VM restarts as well

Currently Virtual machine ( Scale set ) extension for Custom shell script executes only once. whenever it is created and when ever a new VM is created.
    Problem Statement: But assume if i have script which need to execute when ever Vm restart which need to pick up the artifact from storage. In this case i dont see the Extension custom shell script will work.

Solution/suggestion:
    I Suggest , lets have a check box which will indicate "execute this script while restart also", while at the time of adding the extension custom shell script to VM.. so that this feature…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Updates to installation of azure-cli manually on SLES 12 without python3.6

Steps to successfully install azure-cli on SLES12 without python3.6 and not break other functionalities as provided by Microsoft support.

As this new script uses aliases for the az command to not change the default system python version I suggest the new version of the script be added to the https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cli/azure/install-azure-cli-linux?pivots=zypper

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Azure Resource Mover

We need to be able to add feedback for Azure Resource Mover. Customer I was working with wants the RM to have a wizard to help guide new users through the process of setting up their move. The customer also said that the documentation was not clear, nor were the errors provided helpful in debugging the issue.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow moving external resources (like SendGrid)

We need the ability to move external resources (like SendGrid subscriptions) to other resource groups and other subscriptions.

When our company was purchased, the buyer needed to move our resources into their subscription / tenant. We contacted support and they told us we would have to re-build the SendGrid resource in the new subscription and could not move it. In the future, it would be WAY easier to be able to move the resource since re-creating all of the DNS records and whatnot for our domain and re-pointing our apps to the new resource is not a simple process.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Steel structure companies Pakistan

We are one of the leading manufacturers of Pre-engineered Steel buildings in Pakistan and the most preferred customer choice of steel structure company. <a href="https://izharsteel.com/pre-engineered-steel-buildings/">steel structure companies Pakistan</a>

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Easy Steps to Add and Activate the Paramount channel on Roku

Here we explain the easy steps to add Paramount Plus on Roku. After adding the channel, proceed with the activation steps
    1.Choose a compatible Roku device
    2.Then access the device app store or channel store
    3.Find the Paramount channel
    4.Add the channel to your account
    5.Launch the channel app
    6.Sign in with the channel account
    7.After collecting the channel activation code, provide the code by visiting the page, https://www.roku-private-channels.net/paramountplus-com-activate-roku/
    8.If the activation process is complete, select your favorite shows on the channel to start streaming
    If you need any help to start Paramount channel activation, please contact our customer support…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Service endpoint support for Azure Event Grid

Private Endpoint is currently supported for Azure Event Grid though, "service endpoint" is not. Please support it in making more architectural choices.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You ask for feedback and then make it impossible to provide feedback

SSMS 2019 from a clean installation crashes when you undock and redock the object explorer. YES. I know there is a fix for it and I did it. Why did I have to do that?

SSMS 2019 does not detect the edge of the monitor in extended mutli-monitor set up causing menus and windows to spill out onto another monitor.

There are multiple other issues but I am too annoyed with all the barriers to even providing feedback to bother.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 120 121
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base