(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve the Azure sign-in process

Sign-in (portal.azure.com or Storage explorer or any other place where Microsoft credentials are required) is cumbersome.
    What I mean is this - if you are not allowed to be signed it all the time (remembered via browser cookies) due to security considerations and you have several accounts, all of which are connected to 10+ AAD tenants, and at least half require two-factor sign-in, login times take forever. If I log into certain apps which try to list all my tenants before I am even able to tell the application which explicit ones I want to connect to (like Storage Explorer)…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. default selection of plans after trial period expired

When Trial period expires, and you are asked to upgrade your subscription, the default plan should be Dev/Test, and not Production, to avoid unexpected charges. Also, if you have to move to a paying service after upgrade, please warn the clients.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix the device simulation for advanced devices, it does not work

the feature to add an advanced device does not work. It will send telemetry with the initial values only, absolutely useless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Azure AD B2C sign-up link instead of numeric code

In Azure AD B2C the verification process uses a numeric code. It would be nice to have a link instead where the user must click to verify the email address.
    That's common scenario in many web platforms/apps.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Azure AD B2C sign-up link instead of numeric code

In Azure AD B2C the verification process uses a numeric code. It would be nice to have a link instead where the user must click to verify the email address.
    That's common scenario in many web platforms/apps.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Deploy Backup policy for Azure File Share using ARM template

I would like to have possibility to deploy backup policy for Azure File Share using ARM template. Currently, as far as I'm aware, it is possible with API, PS and CLI only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Provide readable username in Azure Activity Log for actions of other applications

When Applications like Databricks perform actions in Azure these show up in the Activity Log with an ID in the Column "event initiated by" that cannot be found anywhere.

Please provide a readable username in the Column to better identify who performed actions like these.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make it possible to move uploaded certificates along with App Services or move them to Azure KeyVault

Make it possible to move uploaded certificates along with App Services or move them to Azure KeyVault

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Modern Table Storage SDKs (Node.js and Golang)

I have noticed that there are new Node.js and Golang SDKs for Blobs, Queues and File Shares, but both ecosystems still have a "previous-gen" (for lack of a better word) SDK for Tables.

Is this a deliberate decision, or has Table Storage just been forgotten about? Table Storage is awesome, please could we show it some love?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The system needs to be more user friendly

Your system is quite complicated for users, it needs simple usage and clearer instructions. For example, when a user wants to delete a VPS service, he only needs one command to delete all services related to that VPS, avoid the service that works and incur costs for the user that they do not want. I am the first time to use azure's service, when deleting VPS, I just went to delete in Virtual machines, I thought that so I stopped the service and did not have to pay for usage anymore, but no, I was charged. Because there are a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. nfs

Create NFS Service on Azure Storage Account.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Professional Support for Enterprise customers

Hello,
    I have seen a lot of MS Support engineers try to do a break-fix scenario using outdated articles or without asking information about current customer setup.
    As an example, I'm a global admin of:
    On-Prem domain, that is sync using AD Connect and authenticate with ADFS, partly enabled Azure AD Hybrid, additionally we deploy Conditional Access, Intune, DLP, Azure Security, almost all from MS 365 license etc. and we stay up to date for servers update and tools update.
    This is a complex setup for 2000 users running in production in live.
    If an MS engineer is sending an…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Studio 53

Address:
    1537 S Combee Rd
    Lakeland FL
    Phone:
    863-804-8810
    https://hairstudio53.com/
    Business Email:
    info@hairstudio53.com
    Keywords:
    lakeland hair salon, hair salons in lakeland
    Description:
    A premier Lakeland hair salon, Studio 53 is a community first business. Our years of experience in the hair care industry will ensure that you fall in love with yourself all over again since great hair doesn’t happen by chance, it happens by appointment. We offer a range of services starting from hair cuts, hair styling, hair coloring, and much more. Reach out today for your free hair consultation.
    HOURS
    Sunday Closed
    Monday 10:00 AM–6:00 PM …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cheaper pricing model for Azure Front Door

Azure Front Door quickly became our #1 cost in our development environment, due to the number of routing rules we require. Paying per routing rule can quickly cause your Azure bill to spiral out of control.

Please could you consider a different pricing model for Azure Front Door that would accomodate start-ups/smaller companies?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Headers for Static Web Apps

I tried the new Azure Static Web Apps preview for a Gatsby project of mine. I was really amazed by the simplicity of the deployment process and the speed of the web site. There was a deal breaker, though.

What really kept us from switching from Netlify to Azure Static Web Apps was the lack of control over HTTP headers. I need to be able to for example set the cache-control header on a per-file as well as per-directory basis. The same thing goes for the link header, although that would not break the website. There also needs to be…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix the info on WAF Policies is incorrect

When crerating a Waf Policy the information suggests you can have priorities of 100, 200, 300 as you'd be incrementing 100

However the limit is 100.

Please correct this

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Provide Azure access without needing a credit card or debit card. An OTP to the phone would be sufficient for users in the trial mode

Hi,

Small businesses trying to start operations in the post-Covid19 era, would need a bit more leeway than what was earlier provided. This includes greater resource usage for free, for longer periods of time (more than a year), so that we can build trial projects and demonstrate it to clients. We'd be able to pay for a tier only when we get paying customers. Also, it'd help to be able to use Azure during the trial period without a credit card or a debit card. Authenticatication can always be done with an OTP to the phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Develop Dynamic Hybrid App in No Time

HestaBit is a UK-based app development company having a start-up-oriented clientele across the globe (mainly in the Uk and US). We enjoy the status of being the fastest growing companies (with a growth of over 100% in 2019) in Web and Mobile Technologies.

know more: ( Hestabit-hybrid )

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please include some functionality on Application Gateway to quicky identify which VM has gone down. As of now it doesn't show it.

Please include some functionality on Application Gateway to quicky identify which VM has gone down. As of now it doesn't show it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 82 83
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories