(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide an RI option in TCO Calculator

Provide an RI option in TCO Calculator

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Derby City Environmental

Address:
    3610 Camp Ground Rd
    Louisville,
    Phone:
    502-447-3000
    https://grasslandsh2o.com/central-kentucky/jefferson-county-
    /louisville-/
    Keyword:
    Grease Trap Cleaning Louisville

Description:
    What started small, with a single family-owned business unit of 50,000 gallons a week and the simple idea of providing unmatched customer service with environmentally responsible disposal, has grown over the last handful of years into the premier non-hazardous liquids service provider in our markets. Each week, nearly 2.5 million gallons run through our facilities as we strives to be the leader in service, sustainability, and employment opportunity. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to create opportunities and bringing solutions…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More API Management pricing tiers should have v-net support

V-NET integration support for more API Management pricing tiers.

Only development and premium tiers for APIM have v-net integration. It is great that customers can test this feature in development tier, but development tier has many resource limitations that can cause APIM management requests errors.

For example the below one:

{
    "error": {

"code": "Timeout",

"message": "Call to Management API timed out for the Developer SKU service which will have inherent capacity issues due to its scale.",
    "details": null,
    "innerError": null

}
    }

It will be great if customers can upgrade to a tier that is more affordable than premium…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New Image Corp

Address
    2581 N Fair Oaks
    Altadena California

Phone
    626-421-6270

Website
    http://www.newimagecorp.com/

Business Email
    Info@newimagecorp.com

Description

"New Image Landscaping & Tree Service Inc., began in the San Gabriel Valley serving the landscaping needs of Pasadena area residents. Today, service is still our number one priority and adding a dedicated professional Tree Care team now delivers an all-inclusive Tree Care solution to our customers in addition to our well-known landscape and outdoor design/build services." PEOPLE

Keywords
    tree service near me, tree service, landscaping ideas, landscaping rocks, lawn care services, landscaping companies near me, landscaping stones, landscaping companies, tree removal service, backyard…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Empower conditional access policies to specify MFA method

Conditional Access Policies are presently On or Off with respect to MFA. If we could setup a policy to force only use of App Acknowledgement or Tokencode (and disable Voice/Text), it would be useful for high value targets or someone we suspect is a victim of SIM Hijacking.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Increase time range for queries Logs Platform Limitation Current

Increase time range for queries, currently there is a limit of 10000 logs returned in a query, which is a Platform Limitation Current

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This is not how i saw things coming. But 4 days ago I started my Cloud Operation on Azure with VM's V Networking and all i could think off

This is not how i saw things coming. But 4 days ago I started my Cloud Operation on Azure with VM's Virtual Networking and all i could think off. and in 2 days or so I got some users and and then more, and now I'm hooked I need a way to keep the network I have going now AND need to reach out to the users more becouse I need a team on this for sure. I nmeed MFA system and Certifcate asssingment for each user access level and I need this right now. And then I can explain…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. This is not how i saw things coming. But 4 days ago I started my Cloud Operation on Azure with VM's V Networking and all i could think off

This is not how i saw things coming. But 4 days ago I started my Cloud Operation on Azure with VM's Virtual Networking and all i could think off. and in 2 days or so I got some users and and then more, and now I'm hooked I need a way to keep the network I have going now AND need to reach out to the users more becouse I need a team on this for sure. I nmeed MFA system and Certifcate asssingment for each user access level and I need this right now. And then I can explain…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Avisos por problemas al agregar métodos de pago

Con una suscripción se han tenido problemas de pago con la tarjeta de crédito que se tenía en uso para el pago mensual automático.

Dadas las circunstancias, procedí a agregar otra tarjeta de crédito como método de pago y dejarla en lugar de la anterior que mencioné y lo único que pude ver fue:
    a. Una notificación de que no habían podido poner ese nuevo método de pago como el "activo para pago automático".
    b
    . Una notificación diciendo que el pago se había realizado pero mencionando también el punto [a].
    c. Saldos de la suscripción no cambiaron.
    d.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make Azure Active Directory Domain Services more affordable

I am building solutions using Azure VDI, but the AADDS component required is too expensive for small teams. For example, I built a VDI for a customer who only employ 4 people. The virtual machine used to deliver the VDI costs just 50 GBP per month (reserved instance), but the AADDS component required for authentication costs 90GBP per month! For small businesses this is not feasible and makes selling VDI solutions very difficult.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow Azure Wordpress web app backups with spaces in the password for MySQL server (not in-app scenario)

If you create a Wordpress website in Azure (not on Linux) with MySQL back-end (not in-app), it works fine if you use a password with a space (" ") in it (that is expected behavior). But, if you create a backup policy from the web app and initiate the first backup, it will fail with authentication error for the user. Back up should work in this case.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make Linux agents report their fqdn instead of short name

This will be useful in Alert Rules when different teams need to receive notifications for the systems in their domain or when different thresholds are needed.

Example would be separate event management teams in different countries getting alerts for their systems only.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Azure CLI - Enable SMB lock handling (show & release file/dir handles)

Currently, showing and releasing SMB handles is possible via Powershell CMDlets and REST calls only:
    See:
    - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/files/storage-troubleshoot-linux-file-connection-problems#permission-denied-disk-quota-exceeded-when-you-try-to-open-a-file
    - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/storageservices/list-handles

This functionality would make sense in the Azure CLI to further cement this XPlat CLI as the tool of choice for Administrators and automation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. provide link back to ticket in support emails

In updates from Azure Support regarding an open ticket, there is no link back to the open ticket in the Support Portal. There are links to the Service Dashboard and Create a new Case, but it seems trivial to provide a link back to the current support ticket. Rather I have to navigate the portal each time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1(844)514-7111 How to transfer quickbooks to a new computer?

Steps to Transfer QuickBooks to New Computer. If you are operating on the currently supported versions of QuickBooks,A QuickBooks user may need to reinstall or move QuickBooks software from his or her computer.if you face any problem ,call us at 1(844)514-7111 for QuickBooks Technical Help.

https://helloxperts.com/transfer-quickbooks-to-new-computer/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. myapps list view instead of tiles

The tiles take up too much space in the myapplications.microsoft.com portal. I have over 60 apps, please can you provide a list view of apps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. myapps page should focus the cursor in the search bar, so we can immediately start typing

myapps page https://myapplications.microsoft.com/ should focus the cursor in the search bar, so we can immediately start typing

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Support traffic mirroring or packet capturing for Azure Load Balancer

Today, Azure VNet doesn't offer neither traffic mirroring nor capturing packets, while AWS provides Traffic Mirroring and GCP does Packet Mirroring.

Packet Mirroring is very beneficial in general, but especially in troubleshooting involved with Azure Load Balancer, we can easily determine the boundaries of responsibility if we can check the packets before load balancing.
    As ease of debugging is directly related to the cost of operations, such a feature is highly desirable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Alexa Not Responding? Call +1 800-795-6963 For Instant Solution

Are you Looking for instant support for Alexa? No worries, if you are facing some Alexa issues like having problem to setup Alexa, Alexa Echo Dot Setup, Echo Dot Setup, Alexa App Helpline, Amazon Echo Error 73001, Alexa Error 61103103, Alexa Won't Connect to WiFi, How to Connect Alexa to WiFi, Connect Amazon Echo to WiFi, Echo Registration Failure Error, Reset Echo Dot, Alexa Device Offline, Echo Dot Offline, Alexa Not Responding, Alexa Slow to Respond, How to Connect Bose Speaker to Alexa, How to Connect Bose Speaker to Echo Dot, how to make a video call on echo show,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 251 252
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories