Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Updating Website GALLERY Providers.

Some of the gallery websites need to be updated. For Example, DNN released 7.4 version bu still in the gallery shows 7.3.2.
    And also Monox needs updated.
    Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. link not working ...http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/feed/

http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/feed/

Live link isnt working, tried on 2 separate machine at 2 separate locations. I am only getting a text output

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Increase limit on number of alerts per subscription

The limit of 10 alerts per subscription[1] seems arbitrary and low. For example, if I have a hosting plan with 2 websites, and I have 2 alerts on the hosting plan and 2 on each website, and my app is replicated in 2 regions, that's 322=12 alerts.

[1] https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/azure/dn306638.aspx

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fire the technician that designed microsoft paint

My idea is that you should can the person that wrote paint for windows 7. I worked 5 hours last night on a drawing which had specific colors. Upon saving, which I did in .bmp .jpg and .gif, Paint altered all of the colors. I had specific colors for a reason. Now its . Now I have to spend another 5 hours re-doing it. Think about it like this. Imagine how many customers that you've **** off that don't say anything to you. The customers that are silent are the killers. Normally I don't say anything, I just stop using…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make help more available

I have a free subscription, and I am unable to connect SQL Server Management Studio 2013 to my Azure databases. I tried to find help on the site, but I was not able to find any help. I would have to subscribe to 6 months of help to get any support, which makes no sense for a 1-month "free" trial. I suggest that you make support free for trial users.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please help,Copying large files to speed is too low.

To the same disk copying large files to speed is too low, only 10M/S-20M/S.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the ability to define common entrance and exit methods for triggered WebJobs

It would be great if you could use Attributes or something to define methods that will always be ran before or after a triggered function for WebJobs. This would be very useful for something like event logging, where I want to log when a function was triggered and when a function has completed anytime a function gets triggered.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make it possible to pay for support on a call-by-call basis

Currently, too expensive to want to commit to even 6 months of developer level support for Azure. I would be willing, however, to talk to a developer for say $10/hour or /30 minutes to try to get expert developer help on troubleshooting tough things.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add HTTPS support to the 'stopped' Azure website placeholder page

Some of us enforce HTTPS on our websites 100% of the time. Therefore, our users may have our website bookmarked in their browser which includes 'https://'.

If we stop our website temporarily for maintenance and one of our users visits our website during that time via HTTPS, they'll get a warning message saying the connection is insecure prior to being redirected to the "This site is currently not available..." placeholder page.

I believe the "This site is currently not available..." placeholder page that's displayed when an Azure website is stopped should be served through both HTTP and HTTPS…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Don't update Android documentation until you launch the new Android SDK 2.0

Almost all Azure Android documentation require Azure Android SDK 2.0 but there are not any official link to the new Android SDK 2.0.

You can not do neither the old examples nor the new examples because you do not have the SDK.

You can not do anything

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow people to downvote features/changes

Currently there is a lot of feature requestes in this forum. But it is hard to get a true picture of how big Percentage of people that really want this feature. Upvotes are counted in the hundreds, but I assume the actual number of readers in this forums are much higher.
    Please add the ability to DOWNVOTE requests as well. Especially change requests. This way you can vote to stop changes, stop fragmentation, and MS can get stats supporting them to block a bad feature request. What does 534 upvotes really mean? What if there are 10000+ that don't like…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Give notifications like a configurable pop up of what is new in Azure - Services; VMs, Etcs

The idea is to give more direct feedback of what is new in Azure, currently the end user as knoladge of what are the new services available by accessing the service and all the rest is hidden.

The idea is to create a configurable pop up where eatch user can configure for exemple:

I want to be notified when new services are available in Virtual Machine services

or

I whant to be notified when new cloud services are available.

This is just like a pop up with information of new releases for the services that i selected.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Let me deploy to the Australian datacenters

Let me deploy to the Australian datacenters, please.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Our client has two vendors they'd like on AADP. . Affinity Express and Media Spectrum

Our client has two vendors they'd like on AADP. . Affinity Express and Media Spectrum. Can you reach out to them or do you know if it is in progress

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More whitespace between Comments and Flag idea as inappropriate…

Please create some more whitespace between Comments and Flag idea as inappropriate… A lot of times when I want to open the comments I'm clicking the Flag message.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i am in a microsoft training course and you canceled my subscription....

i am in a microsoft office 365 training course (20346B) and you canceled my subscription....

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base