Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is it a bug when auto-scale configurating?

The calendar does not dispear after schedule popup closed. Please the attachement.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change certificate upload

When adding a management certificate and you have multiple subscriptions showing, allow the user to select which subscription the certificate applies to when uploading the certificate instead of having to filter the subscriptions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please provide the better support team for the developers who trying to synchronize there application with office 365.

Please provide the better support team for those developers who trying to synchronize there application with office 365. From last couple of days I am facing a discovery authentication issue but know one to give any better suggestion. I am still stuck. I am trying to synchronize my application with office 365.
    I was posted my problem at few forms but not any proper reply or even a reply.

I am getting error form this line.
    CapabilityDiscoveryResult result = await discovery.DiscoverCapabilityAsync("Calendar");

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Give full features access during trial period and extend duration of trial period.

HI ,

The amount of provided credits is sufficient but whenever i tried to use any feature it asked for upgrading to standard package which i wasnt sure was part of trial package.

Eitherway i think it would have been great if all features were available during trail and for longer duration. Amazon provides full fledged trail for 1 year whereas MS Azure is providing only for a month.

Thanks,
    Santosh

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support Windows Store App on Azure RemoteApp

I want to use Windows Store App on Azure RemoteApp.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Forgot your password linux

nto the cloud service,Forgot your password linux!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. give a warning about domains when swtiching web site from shared to free

Last night I switched a website from Shared to Free. It had a custom domain associated with it and I knew that Free does not support that.

What I was surprised about though was that there was no warning that my domain would go offline instantly. If I had not been expecting it then it would have been quite a shock with no easy way back and no warning

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. does not work....

Made a new project with VisualStudio 2013 Express, ASP.NET Web Application, MVC.
    Did nothing on the project, just run it on my computer. It works. No database.

Publish on Azure from Visual Studio. Publish Succeded.
    DOES NOT WORK HTTP 404.

too bad, I'm deleting my account. sorry.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow cloud services (web role and worker role) to be started and stopped in Azure Portal in the same way as web sites

Allow cloud services (web role and worker role) to be started and stopped in Azure Portal exactly as web sites

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. i'm unable to sign up.

It is to difficult to sign up. After 15 time's it isn't possible to pass the mobile verification. Same number used in profile, no problem.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Prevent VMs for entering a faulted state or make hypervisor failure transparent

Virtual machines can enter a stopped state due to a hypervisor fault and become unrecoverable. Attempting to start them again yields the "The Virtual Machine is faulted" error message.

My gut feeling is that the virtual machine is somehow sticking a certain deployment and cannot be made to redeploy by any means.

The only workaround I've found to is to export the configuration via powershell, delete the VM and all its deployments (keeping the VHDs) and importing it back in.

Efforts should be made to make hypervisor failure transparent. At least recover automatically. Entering a permanently failed state is simply…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a technical contact to subscriptions OR an option to automatically convert from free to paid

Ahhh! This was the second time this has happened to me, and I bet others who are 3rd party developers have had this happen ...

You setup a trial account for a client on a new Outlook account that you setup for the client. You happily go about setting up their Azure services, programming websites, etc. Meanwhile, MS is sending warning messages to the Outlook account about the impending cancellation of the account when the free trial ends. You never get these, because the account is for the client and you don't really check it.

I highly recommend either of…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give a 30 day trial/credit for 3rd Parth Applications

I am an MSDN Subscriber, and pay a substantial amount of money to hold that subscription. When I went to create a VM from the Azure Store, it requires a credit card and thus I am not able to use my monthly MSDN Azure credit to test the Aras PLM project. It would be nice if I were able to use my credits to test 3rd party store applications.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Azure process tool

I believe Incorporating MOF type or ITIL based tool in Azure can help customers to follow the change,release,problem and release and incident process on the Azure portal as a part of complete IT infrastructure and process package.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I want a history of the Status chart

I would like a historic data view of the status chart over time. Basically I am looking for where to deploy service mirrors and what I want to identify is which datacenters are LEAST likely to have simultaneous failure for the services I need.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Improve response times..

The management interface is very slow. Very irritating.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base